• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Aside from a claim from Werekills slot and a post from J about anything, no. A Werekill flip would give us enough information to work with onwards and there's no reason to wait around.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
OI RYKER WHY DID THIS NEVER GET REALIZED

bolded so your ******** sees it on reread.
3:18 and back from a tourney. Mainly just reading at the moment.

It did happen. Read a couple posts later. I wanted to finish catching up first and then point the conversation in that direction instead of immediately derailing the thought process.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also, in your own words, how scum is werekill? You're already droppin scum-nics on him so if you're taking it for granted I'd like a peek behind the curtain

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
postin'

I like a werekill lynch toDay. aside from the defensiveness, he's brought up two solid connections that can only be answered with his flip, the messages sent to ryker/EE following his ragequit. with a scumWerekill flip, the two of them look extremely good and narrows our list down to the last two possible partners

likewise, with a townWerekill flip, WL shoots up pretty far on my list. his entry on the wagon is fine, but what alarms me is 168. Prior to this post, Werekill was at L-3 and definitely a possible lynch candidate. At this point, any interaction between Werekill and the remaining player list can't be legitimate because no one is going to associate themselves with such an ugly slot (and as far as what I've read, no one has except Glyph). By now, scum has already been given the chance to make themselves look better by supporting that trainwreck of a slot.

To touch on Glyph's entry post regarding Werekill, I don't like it but it's nothing to sway me towards town or scum. I strongly dislike how EE/Glyph have brought meta heavily into their opinions of Werekill solely from my perspective since I know nothing about the player at all and it would require me to read games I don't plan on reading to see if what has been said matches up.

Gorf's case on Ryker is terrible and reaching as **** and I would expect better of him. TBH, I got the impression of really bad town play rather than scum, but it's something I'll be following.

regarding Xonar/JM, I have them both as null. Xonar just opened discussion with his gambit and I'm finding it difficult seeing what his read on JM is. All he's contributed to the game so far is breaking us out of RVS at a quicker pace than normal.

I'll be back in the mornin'.
Soooo you said a whole lot of nothing except the bolded?
This won't do. Come back with more when you post again.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm just trying to figure out why Bronar's been so critical of all of the smallest things I do this game despite clearly having issues with others being as critical of him.

Like, the whole wording thing earlier, or when I forgot "not" in a post, or now this. It seems like he's been hyper-focused on my slot and I can't find a good reason for it.
Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Xonar 76

Three posts/points to you, let's add two posts just for good measure. 5 posts out of 76 is ~6.5% of all my posts. Is that hyperfocus?

The wording things were a remark in my post and later another one because you forgot a word. The thing is, forgetting a word changes it pretty heavily. Now I ask you for more reads, because I've seen you walk the middle line for as far as I could see.

Overall it's the fact that I never seriously played with you besides UTrick'd, where you were a hydra. Maybe it's just Washed being Washed, but I feel similar vibes sometimes. Because I'm not sure and you're one of the only players on these boards that I'm scared of, I don't want to **** up.

I'm not hyperfocussing, but you're of higher priority than average.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Me? Nah, I can't quote.

regarding Xonar/JM, I have them both as null. Xonar just opened discussion with his gambit and I'm finding it difficult seeing what his read on JM is. All he's contributed to the game so far is breaking us out of RVS at a quicker pace than normal.
At least there's some explanation for Xonar, but why am I still null without explanation? Has nothing I said indicated ANYTHING you can use?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
postin'

I like a werekill lynch toDay. aside from the defensiveness, he's brought up two solid connections that can only be answered with his flip, the messages sent to ryker/EE following his ragequit. with a scumWerekill flip, the two of them look extremely good and narrows our list down to the last two possible partners

likewise, with a townWerekill flip, WL shoots up pretty far on my list. his entry on the wagon is fine, but what alarms me is 168. Prior to this post, Werekill was at L-3 and definitely a possible lynch candidate. At this point, any interaction between Werekill and the remaining player list can't be legitimate because no one is going to associate themselves with such an ugly slot (and as far as what I've read, no one has except Glyph). By now, scum has already been given the chance to make themselves look better by supporting that trainwreck of a slot.

To touch on Glyph's entry post regarding Werekill, I don't like it but it's nothing to sway me towards town or scum. I strongly dislike how EE/Glyph have brought meta heavily into their opinions of Werekill solely from my perspective since I know nothing about the player at all and it would require me to read games I don't plan on reading to see if what has been said matches up.

Gorf's case on Ryker is terrible and reaching as **** and I would expect better of him. TBH, I got the impression of really bad town play rather than scum, but it's something I'll be following.

That moment when I didn't even realize you were in this game.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
@Jimbo: Tell me about Glyph.
I've played with him, where he played pretty good and pinned down scum (I know you remember this you even read the game and commented on all this so I don't need to elaborate on this). What he did was lead a mislynch on a player everyone thought was horrible, but didn't know how to get everyone else to also look at Pluvia. That's how I remember it.

If you're not asking about what I know of Glyph, but what I think of him now;

I can't see scum making a case like that really, if WK were scum. First of all, if WK were his scumpartner, he would have the easiest opportunity to not defend him, bus him and not risk anything and be your musclebro for the rest of the game.
Instead, he decides to defend WK against the case you're makingcalling him a hardcore town read. In a scenario like this, I don't see scum mates trying this.

My conclusion: On a Werekill scum flip, Glyph is leaning town. On a Werekill town flip, I don't really get much from his defense, but it could possibly be scum defending a townie.

But when I'm being honest towards myself, I don't think Glyph would do it as scum.

What I typed above is a bit of a ***** to read through and basically says nothing but my thought process, so I'll just answer that I feel Glyph is leaning town for now.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Everything I said before still stands, add to that that he made a bad case on Ryker that reeks and has been skimming and ignored all questions I tried to ask him and then gives ******** responses when I tell him that his skimming is bothersome.

Still leaning scum, even more dislike for his play.

#HBC | Gorf

Laundry, who's meta on Ryker do you think holds more weight- yours (in that he scumRyker waits some time before committing to the game) or EE's (in that scumRyker digs deep into scumEE and is vocal about it)?

Ayy Doors, first of all, I didn't know it was scummy to skim, and I didn't know it was scummy to give bad responses to bad accusations/questions. If I did I wouldn't have done em, I don't wanna hurt my scum team. Secondly, is there anyone NOT Werekill that you can straight up proclaim scum without any cute adjectives?

Xonar what are YOU feeling about Doors? Sorry if you've already said it, I may have skimmed it (don't smite me Doors).

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Ayy Doors, first of all, I didn't know it was scummy to skim, and I didn't know it was scummy to give bad responses to bad accusations/questions. If I did I wouldn't have done em, I don't wanna hurt my scum team. Secondly, is there anyone NOT Werekill that you can straight up proclaim scum without any cute adjectives?
Skimming is stupid and the fact that you're trying to make it look okay is even more ********. By skimming you're looking over information, that could very well be useful. Next thing, you might ask stupid questions that have already been answered and make even more useless posts than you already have. The question you asked to Xonar? He already responded to it.

But, oh well, nothing is more stubborn than a pig, so I'll drop the skimming argument.

#HBC | Gorf

Lazy =/= scummy.

Your whole basis of your argument against me =/= scummy.

Oh and it's funny how you so obviously skimmed my post.

#HBC | Gorf

It's actually NOT clear, since the only definitive scum stance I've seen from you thus far is on Werekill, and that even took some time to get out of you. Your so wishy washy when it comes to putting your foot down on a stance and even when you try to (like with me lol) you staple the word "leaning" on it. Even with the flaws in your read, if I were you and had that on me I would have no problem saying I'm a scum read. You place adjectives and what if's and go-arounds for EVERYTHING, and no this isn't like Walgreens where you were playing careful and whatnot, cuz in there you weren't afraid to call someone out or proclaim a scum read, but here it's like you're try'na walk through a field of broken glass without cutting your feet.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry, who's meta on Ryker do you think holds more weight- yours (in that he scumRyker waits some time before committing to the game) or EE's (in that scumRyker digs deep into scumEE and is vocal about it)?
Does it matter? Both are applicable.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Overall it's the fact that I never seriously played with you besides UTrick'd, where you were a hydra. Maybe it's just Washed being Washed, but I feel similar vibes sometimes. Because I'm not sure and you're one of the only players on these boards that I'm scared of, I don't want to **** up.
All you had to say. I figured this was the case but I didn't want to jump to such an egotistical conclusion.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It's actually NOT clear, since the only definitive scum stance I've seen from you thus far is on Werekill, and that even took some time to get out of you. Your so wishy washy when it comes to putting your foot down on a stance and even when you try to (like with me lol) you staple the word "leaning" on it. Even with the flaws in your read, if I were you and had that on me I would have no problem saying I'm a scum read. You place adjectives and what if's and go-arounds for EVERYTHING, and no this isn't like Walgreens where you were playing careful and whatnot, cuz in there you weren't afraid to call someone out or proclaim a scum read, but here it's like you're try'na walk through a field of broken glass without cutting your feet.
I was pulling your leg, just trying to show you how frustrating it is when people actually don't bother answering your questions because they think they don't have to.

As for your question, no, I have no other proclaimed scum stances than Werekill because, gee, guess what, I'm not sure. Believe me, I'd love to call you definite scum, but I'd be lying to you, me, and everyone reading it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
postin'

I don't like this post at all.

#HBC | Gorf

Ya see, that doesn't really work the same way cuz... Your question involved inquiries for... skimming, whereas mine involved inquiries for not taking definitive stances. Plus, if the answer's no, it's not really obvious.

I'll tell you for a fact that 9 times out of 10, the person calling somebody scum isn't 100% convinced of them being scum. But saying "scummy" is much more effective than saying "leaning scum" or "may be scum" or "null leaning scum". The thing is you know all of this, yet you're still iffy about laying a solid read out. And don't gimme the "It's D1 so I can't get definitinve reads" cop out, cuz there's ALWAYS information that you can utilize to at least get some solid reads.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I've played with him, where he played pretty good and pinned down scum (I know you remember this you even read the game and commented on all this so I don't need to elaborate on this). What he did was lead a mislynch on a player everyone thought was horrible, but didn't know how to get everyone else to also look at Pluvia. That's how I remember it.

If you're not asking about what I know of Glyph, but what I think of him now;

I can't see scum making a case like that really, if WK were scum. First of all, if WK were his scumpartner, he would have the easiest opportunity to not defend him, bus him and not risk anything and be your musclebro for the rest of the game.
Instead, he decides to defend WK against the case you're makingcalling him a hardcore town read. In a scenario like this, I don't see scum mates trying this.

My conclusion: On a Werekill scum flip, Glyph is leaning town. On a Werekill town flip, I don't really get much from his defense, but it could possibly be scum defending a townie.

But when I'm being honest towards myself, I don't think Glyph would do it as scum.

What I typed above is a bit of a ***** to read through and basically says nothing but my thought process, so I'll just answer that I feel Glyph is leaning town for now.
Why are you downplaying your own thought process? Striking it out rather than just removing it suggests that you, at some basic level, agree with what you wrote or feel obligated to post it, but it just doesn't sit well with me how you went about that response at all.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Ya see, that doesn't really work the same way cuz... Your question involved inquiries for... skimming, whereas mine involved inquiries for not taking definitive stances. Plus, if the answer's no, it's not really obvious.
That's not the question I was talking about, it were some questions a few pages back, but it's been quite a while ago (#343 for that matter).
I'll tell you for a fact that 9 times out of 10, the person calling somebody scum isn't 100% convinced of them being scum. But saying "scummy" is much more effective than saying "leaning scum" or "may be scum" or "null leaning scum". The thing is you know all of this, yet you're still iffy about laying a solid read out. And don't gimme the "It's D1 so I can't get definitinve reads" cop out, cuz there's ALWAYS information that you can utilize to at least get some solid reads.
Fact of the matter is, the Walgreens cast wasn't nearly as good as this cast and it was much easier to see flaws in people's playstyles. You're comparing me to that game, and I still have to read the more powerhouse players within a Day and come out with scum reads. I have town reads on players, but only one scum read I'm willing to lynch someone for, right now.

Since you don't like me taking stances inbetween town and null or scum and null, here's the dumbed down list.

Scum:Werekill
Null: Gorf, Kantrip, Ryker, JTB, Marshy, J (the ****, he's playing?), Glyph
Town: Soup, Xonar, EE, Washed

I hope I satisfied your dirty, dirty needs

Why are you downplaying your own thought process? Striking it out rather than just removing it suggests that you, at some basic level, agree with what you wrote or feel obligated to post it, but it just doesn't sit well with me how you went about that response at all.
I've often been told that I post a lot of fluff and that my posts aren't really coherent.
Of course I agree with the striked out, it's my own thought process after all, but I decided to still leave it in, because I typed it all up. Honestly, it felt like I wrote a book and would then delete it. I'd rather still have it readable, but have the emphasis on the more concise and direct version.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Jimbo's wishwashery is still no worse than null for me but that last explanation about the strikethruing is weird as ****.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Laundry I'm going to defer to you for reading JTB because I don't know **** about that *****. How do you feel about that?

Also, what didn't you like about JTB's post?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry I'm going to defer to you for reading JTB because I don't know **** about that *****. How do you feel about that?
//shrug

I've already got people deferring to me for reading Ryker. I'm not nearly as confident in my JTB reads, but I'm okay with it. I am concerned that so many people are turning to me for a read on at least one player, though.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The fact that it's pure parrot and recapping the obvious. I don't know anything about JTB, it's just a big blob of nothing.

All I know about him is the non-blacked out. Yes, I color'd out the noncommittal stuff. I guess null is sorta noncommittal too, which is why it's light gray. Explanation also gray.

And the remark about Werekill is thus far noncommittal too, as it depends on a flip.

Overall it plays itself off like it's a big and insightful post but in essence it's a whole lot of nothing, scummy.

He's been givin' bad vibes, but then again, I've never played with him before.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Jim Morrison;14159140 I've often been told that I post a lot of fluff and that my posts aren't really coherent. Of course I agree with the striked out said:

You've been told not to post everything you're thinking, yet, instead of just cutting parts of your post out, you just strike everything out and still post it anyway saying "HEY GUYS IGNORE THAT AND JUST LOOK AT THE BOTTOM PART, K?"

i don't even

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
After thinking on it I don't wanna pursue that. I'm starting to get vietnam flashbacks about pressuring scrub tier duders about similar things (posting too much thought process) and getting nowhere

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
EBWOP: That's about Jimbo's weirdness with the strikethru **** and so on. If someone finds an angle for it then fine but you don't have my support, I think it's a rabbit hole.

So Wash, Zonie has answered. You're up at bat.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi i've been neglecting this game

Town: WashedLaundry, Jim Morrison, Kantrip, EE, Ryker
Null: Xonar, Gorf, Glyphmoney, J (hey let's replace him if he doesn't start posting), Marshy
Don't like: JTB
Scum: Werekill

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sold2 replaces Werekill effective immediatly. Will do a votecount and prod people when I can get to a computer.

:phone:

Top Bottom