• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

Greetings and Welcome to Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia!

[COLLAPSE="Rules:"]Important Rules Have Been Bolded.

Fundamentals:

1.) Don't be a **** to others. Though doing so may amuse the moderator, it may not amuse others and thus won't be tolerated
2.) Once you have died in the game, you are allowed to make 1 more generic post consisting of “bah go scum/town”.
3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise).
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread. Those of you who are repeat offenders of this (you know who you are) should know that I will not hesitate to modkill upon the discovery of ANY discussion outside of thread if your role PM does not allow it. Just don't do it, it ruins games.
4a.) I'm ****ing serious about rule 4.
4b.) I will be checking the Skype call regularly for instances of cheating. There will be NO warnings. If I catch ANY discussion about this game in illegal areas, I will IMMEDIATELY modkill you and blacklist you from any further games I ever run. Even if you think that what you're posting will not affect the game, just don't do it.

5.) Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.
6.) I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
7.) You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
8.) You may not post screenshots of any kind.
9.) The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
10.) You may not quote logs of communication with other players. This includes hydras. You are free to paraphrase.
11.) Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in that action being randomized.

12.) Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on my discretion.

Voting and Lynching:

1.) Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, Vote: Tom.
2.) To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, Unvote: Marshy
3.) You do not have to unvote before voting another player.
4.) No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
5.) There will be NO designated Twilight Phase. Twilight will only last until I am able to put up the flip.
6.) The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
7.) There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase. The thread should be closed anyway.

Activity and Deadlines:

1.) You will be expected to post every 24 hours but are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
2.) I do not expect to grant any deadline extensions. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
3.) Days will generally last 10 days.
4.) Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught.

Game-specific:

1.) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out via PM.
2.) All roles are assigned entirely at random.
3.) Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
4.) All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.
5.) I confirm the absence of roles such as: Jester, Lyncher, Contract Hitman, Rouge, Governor. I do not confirm or deny the absence of any other indy roles.
6.) Knowing the background flavor will make the mod happy, but it will not particularly give you any special advantages in this game. A fair warning, if you rely too much on flavor, you will get burned.
7.) Do not post in the color Cyan.
8.) To confirm that you've read all the rules, please quote rule #4b under Fundamentals and send that to me through PM. The game will start once all the players have confirmed.[/COLLAPSE]

[Collapse="Sample Role PM:"]Hello ________ and welcome to Half Life: Full Life Consequences mafia!

You are...

A Humen, Town Vanilla

Though a valuable asset to the humen resistance, there are just too many of you to be a part in this game. Fortunately, you can still make a splendid appearance in the sample role PM!

Abilities: You have your voice and vote. Use them wisely.

Alignment: You are humen-aligned and win when all threats to humenity have been eliminated.

Good Luck!
[/collapse]

[Collapse="Player List:"]9. Evil Eye
12. Gorf

-Replacements-
1. Nabe

3. Sold2 [Next Boss, Mafia FBI Agent] Lynched D1
8. Ryker [The Wepon, Town Vanilla] Killed N1
6. WashedLaundry [???, ???] Abducted N1
5. JTB [The Headcrab Officer, Town Hated Voyeur] Lynched D2
7. Jim Morrison [The Spy, Town Vanilla] Killed N2
10. Red Ryu [Final Boss, Mafia Tailor] Lynched D3
2. Soup [???, ???] Abducted N3
4. Kantrip [GLADOS, Independent One-Shot Bulletproof Abductor] Lynched D4
2. Soup [The Hug Tower, Town Vanilla] Bled Out D4.5
6. WashedLaundry [???, ???] Returned to the Game D4.5
13. marshy [The Physical Manifestation of Science, Town Jailer] Killed N4
1. Xonar [Zombie Goast, Town Vanilla] Lynched D5
6. WashedLaundry [Henry Freeman, Town Cop] Killed N5
11. DtJ Glyphmoney [A Dead Pair of Pants, Town Vanilla] Lynched D6
[/collapse]

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Role PMs are being written and should be done by tonight.

Note that only three players have confirmed correctly thus far. The game will not start until the entire playerlist has done so.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The countrysides were NICE and the plants were SINGING and the birds and the sun were almost down from the top of the sky. It was a perfect day for a stroll so John Freeman donned his office lab coat and boarded his nuclear powered bathtub motorcycle and went.

However, his journey was cut short by the sight of a small envelope lying by the side of the road unopened. Stopping to pick it up, John Freeman was amazed to discover that the letter had actually been addressed to him.

John Freeman stared at the letter intensely, pondering what its contents could possibly be. Opening the letter revealed 4 short lines that read:

Rosis ar red
Gordan Freemen is a queer
Welcom 2 Ravenholdm

John Freeman was mad. So mad, he did the only thing he could do.

Making fists with hands he said:

"Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys!"

The scene was set for an important event to take place. An event so important, it could dismantle the fabric of science and outer space itself.

It was time. For John Freeman. To live up to his family name. And Face.

Full. Life. Consequences.

Day 1 Begins! With 13 alive it take 7 to lynch!

Votecount 1.0

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Werekill [0]
Kantrip [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Jim Morrison [0]
Ryker [0]
Evil Eye [0]
J [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [13] - Xonar, Soup, Werekill, Kantrip, JTB, WashedLaundry, Jim Morrison, Ryker, Evil Eye, J, Glyph, Gorf, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 10th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
vote: Jim Morrison

<Removed image directing an anti-gay slur at Jim Morrison, presumably.>

inb4 EE votes me.
Please don't. This time I think I'm the cop, so I'll be town then regardless AND no need to doubt me if I'm supertown like in F+L. Win/win, isn't it?

So Jim, who do you deem to be disposable in this player-list?
Kantrip, what's the main scum tell you will be looking for this game? Please don't answer this.
Werekill, please don't play the noob cards. That makes you hard to read and that's a drag for the entire game and I will lynch you for it.

@Washed:
How good is JTB?

Glyph will you host another aGame for me? :(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'll start playing this game when I stop laughing uproariously and having everyone in the god damn room stare at me awkwardly

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
WOW ALREADY WITH THE NINJAS?

I'LL GET YOU BACK, EVIL BOSS[UKE]!

Vote: Xonar (at the top of lung)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No, vote Jim with me.

I have a compelling case and will post a nice gif for every person voting him. The more votes the less anime they will get, you digg?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I saw thread and landed and did backflip and went faster then I already was.

Vote: Marshy

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

For EE's vote.

Unfortunately most of my actual gifs are anime. I'll have to work real hard for this, so someone show me some support with votes.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
G Life are you gonna be my musclebro this game or are you gonna force me to shove my head up your *** multiple times per day before you start shakin' it?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't give you my vote Xonar, because you are headcrab zombie!

Vote: Soup

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I saw thread and landed and did backflip and went faster then I already was.

Vote: Marshy
Nice green name, are you town? If so, from scale from 1-10, how town are you going to play?

I'll give you a 10 and a nice gif if you vote this guy:

#HBC | ѕoup

Yo Xonar, is that question selectively to washed or can anyone answer it? Because I want to. And I might. Beacuse I can.

He's pretty good.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, I have to occupy my vote here, I'm doing for the sake of gurren laggan when we speedwagoned marshy right out of RVS.

To answer your question, 10. I'm going to be so town that it will hurt.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
vote: Jim Morrison

inb4 EE votes me.
Please don't. This time I think I'm the cop, so I'll be town then regardless AND no need to doubt me if I'm supertown like in F+L. Win/win, isn't it?
You think you're the cop? Can you elaborate?
Or is this D1 fake shenanigans and it's going right over my head?
So Jim, who do you deem to be disposable in this player-list?
No one. There's a lot of good players in this set-up. The only ones who I'm not familiar with are Werekill and Soup. The rest I deem good enough to not be disposable.
Xonar, can you tell about Soup and Werekill and what I can expect?

Vote: Jim Morrison

This is how much I hate anime

#HBC | ѕoup

I really want to play this game seriously but I'm tempted to make a reference at every given chance

****ing kuz this game is going to rock

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jim Morrison, did you ever go by another name? I don't think I've ever played with you

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
For Jim Morrison

You think you're the cop? Can you elaborate?
Yeah I think I'm cop. Are you role-fishing here? What information did you hope to gain?

Soup will get modkilled but either way easy to read.
Werekill might play the noob-card and we'll lynch him for being intentionally unreadable. You agree on this reasoning, right? Would you join me? If not, who would you lynch?

Soup right now you're closer to 1 than 10, Marshy is no-go for now, he will be inactive and borderline unreadable regardless.

#HBC | ѕoup

In all seriousness, don't you notice that he's voting himself Xonar? What does that tell you?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That he's scum.

The fact that people who've posted before aren't voting him for being scum yet are dumb or scum.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
For Jim Morrison

That is one lovely GIF, thanks.

Unvote
Yeah I think I'm cop. Are you role-fishing here? What information did you hope to gain?
No, I'm not rolefishing. I was hoping to know what you meant with this. Are you claiming cop off the bat?
Soup will get modkilled but either way easy to read.
Werekill might play the noob-card and we'll lynch him for being intentionally unreadable. You agree on this reasoning, right? Would you join me? If not, who would you lynch?
It depends on how he'd play the noob card. I would rather Werekill not play the noob card at all, because I doubt he's any more noob than me, so I'll probably gut him for it, regardless.
I would join you if no one else seems like a more desirable lynch.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No, I'm not rolefishing. I was hoping to know what you meant with this. Are you claiming cop off the bat?
I don't know. Am I?

It depends on how he'd play the noob card. I would rather Werekill not play the noob card at all, because I doubt he's any more noob than me, so I'll probably gut him for it, regardless.
I would join you if no one else seems like a more desirable lynch.
What are aspects of a lynch that are desirable to you? Prioritize here.

Let's change the earlier question:
Who in the player-list would you have most trouble with reading?
Is JTB your partner? If not, would you like him to be?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I don't know. Am I?
I guess you are.
What are aspects of a lynch that are desirable to you? Prioritize here.
- Is this person likely to be scum?
- Is this person inactive?
- Would lynching this person harm town a lot?
- Do I dislike this person?
Let's change the earlier question:
Who in the player-list would you have most trouble with reading?
Is JTB your partner? If not, would you like him to be?
Everyone, I have incredibly ****ty reads. Worst to read would be Marshy, Werekill, EE.
No he's not. No, I'd like to continue playing on my side of the game.

Guess I haven't EE?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Man Xonar talk about dat censor dodging. J might take offense to it though so watch out, just a heads up.

Xonar said:
Kantrip, what do you think about Jim's reactions up 'til this post?
Oh man can't wait to hear this :troll:

Oh and Vote: Jim Morisson no anime pl0x

#HBC | ѕoup

So you're willing to end the day on the implication that you're the cop and that we should just quicklynch Jim Morrision out of existence?

(*counts votes in my head right now*)

JM: EE, Xonar (x2), JM

Don't think i'm missing anybody, that should be about..L-3 if Xonar's double vote is legit (which I'm doubting.)

JM, why the hell are you self-voting? You think Xonar is just playing you right now? Don't answer, it's rhetorical, tell what you think his intentions would be to play you right now.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
For Gorf:

I guess you are.

- Is this person likely to be scum?
- Is this person inactive?
- Would lynching this person harm town a lot?
- Do I dislike this person?
Elaborate on "dislike".
What do you think about night kill speculation and drawing conclusions/connections from a flip? Why is the second not included? Do you even look for connections when scumhunting?

Everyone, I have incredibly ****ty reads. Worst to read would be Marshy, Werekill, EE.
Alright, why Werekill? You never played with him.
Ever played with Marshy? Which game?

No he's not. No, I'd like to continue playing on my side of the game.
Oh, so you're on different sides? The only way you'd know that is if you're either scum or indy.

Jim Morrison is scum. Soup/JTB are possibly partners. Will look into them.

Top Bottom