• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
ATTN: Smash 64 side tourney after melee singles. We need setups. Bring ur wiis with hacked Smash 64. I think I'm going to make this a regular thing for my Melee bi-weeklies.

Vist

Smash Champion
i might be able to come in time for singles, otherwise i dunno

i get off work at 8 and could probably make it there by 9 ish so my question is: what time do you think singles will start chu?

skyheart

Smash Lord
VIST come, even if you dont make it in time. Do some friendly's and like chill with us. And smash 64 tourney what more could you ask for lol

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
ATTN: Smash 64 side tourney after melee singles. We need setups. Bring ur wiis with hacked Smash 64. I think I'm going to make this a regular thing for my Melee bi-weeklies.
I really want to go D: I've been playing 64 all week on PJ64k. Tant and I are amazing in teams. We made some dude ragequit. And I took out 3 stocks with 1 of Fox's in a 2v1 and won the game, it was hawt. I WANNA PLAY D:

;
~;

ChuDat

Smash Master
i might be able to come in time for singles, otherwise i dunno

i get off work at 8 and could probably make it there by 9 ish so my question is: what time do you think singles will start chu?
If you can make it here by 9:00 PM, I can hold singles off for you. Just give me or someone a call and give us a heads up. Thanks

ChuDat

Smash Master
what is there not to get???
Oh. Well I guess I'll just have to get 1st AGAIN at my bi-weekly in order to prove you wrong xD.

Well, i'm pretty much obligated to get 1st since I have to protect MD/VA from people like Scar and DOH winning these. Please take that weight off my shoulders, Boss xD.

ChuDat

Smash Master
ill try to take put people with my rusty ol mario...:laugh:
Sidebet. If you take out Scar and DOH, I'll pay for your Hooters tonight. If not, you gotta pay for mine :chuckle:.

Scar - Yeah man, u've gotten really good over the years. I can't sleep on u "new schoolers" anymore lolz.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey, if someone can pick me up from the Metro, shoot me a text at 817-996-9227

TA I'm looking at you!

xoxo

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I beat Chu in winners finals, then he came back in losers, we played one game which he won, decided to split because it was 11:40 and we needed to make a beer run, then played one game to determine who would get 1st, which he won.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I beat Chu in winners finals, then he came back in losers, we played one game which he won, decided to split because it was 11:40 and we needed to make a beer run, then played one game to determine who would get 1st, which he won.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sorry about the late reply for results. Well, for anyone still interested in knowing the results for this tournament, here they are.

Teams -
1. ChuDat + DOH
2. Chinesahh + Boss
3. Shinku + Rinku
4. Wendel + Winston
5. Thumbswayup + Skyheart

Singles -
1. ChuDat (Kirby, IC, Pikachu)
2. DOH (Peach)
3. Chinesahh (Fox)
4. I can't quite remember....

If anyone can remember the results, please post them. I went all Kirby in singles and lost to DOH in Winners 2-3. Close set. In losers, I used IC against Chinesahh and Pikachu on DOH. There were about 12 entrants here! Pretty good for a ONE DAY notice tournament LOLZ. Good **** guys. Next time, I'll definitely give people at least a week notice hahah.

Shinku

Smash Champion
chu you really shouldn't post at 4 am, you messed up alot. LOL

like who the **** is rinku?? it was me and skyheart at 4th. thumbs teamed with chivalruse.

thumbs got 4th in singles will all falcon, and me (marth,fox falco) and skyheart (falcon) both got 5th

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive been practicing a ton... i know i can already beat everyone else in md/va and chu im gunning for ya since i know youre wasting your time with brawl. ^^

Top Bottom