• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
ive been practicing a ton... i know i can already beat everyone else in md/va and chu im gunning for ya since i know youre wasting your time with brawl. ^^
Admirable practicing?

Sorry man, even by practicing in those extreme conditions, I still don't think you'll have any chance at defeating me. I'm just smarter than you LOLZ.

ChuDat

Smash Master
*NEW* Bi-Weekly Announced!

Date: Friday, October 2nd @ 6:30 PM

Feat. SSB64 AND Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up!

Schedule:
5:00 PM: Registration
6:30 PM: Melee Doubles
8:30 PM: Break
9:00 PM: Melee Singles
11:00 PM: Smash 64 Doubles
12:00 PM: Smash 64 Singles
1:00 AM: TMNT: Smash Up FFA
2:00 AM: Closing

We need Wii's with Smash 64! We also need copies of TMNT: Smash-Up! Please post if you can bring anything. See you all this Friday =).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Admirable practicing?

Sorry man, even by practicing in those extreme conditions, I still don't think you'll have any chance at defeating me. I'm just smarter than you LOLZ.
hahahaha no..... just...practicing. lol

chu, next time we are at the same tourney lets do a $20-50 MM, as much as you want, best of 5 or 7 depending on $ amount all neutrals. No sheik for me and no IC for you.... fair?

^^

I probably can't make it friday night, although there's a slight chance

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
**** if only I didn't work this friday till 8 or 9. I still could be on time for smash64 singles. Uhhhhhh what controllers are used for ssb64 on the wii? Classic controllers?

ChuDat

Smash Master
**** if only I didn't work this friday till 8 or 9. I still could be on time for smash64 singles. Uhhhhhh what controllers are used for ssb64 on the wii? Classic controllers?
Smash64 won't start until 11:00 PM so you would have time to make it =). If u don't play melee, u could always just chillax and watch this amazing game until SSB64 starts.
People can use any controller they want. I personally prefer the GameCube controller. If people want to play on an N64 instead, that's fine with me. I only have one set-up though. We need people to bring set-ups!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Chu! Do the money match with me... let's record it too. It will be fun. MD>VA now, I will prove it >=]

ChuDat

Smash Master
hahahaha no..... just...practicing. lol

chu, next time we are at the same tourney lets do a $20-50 MM, as much as you want, best of 5 or 7 depending on $ amount all neutrals. No sheik for me and no IC for you.... fair?

^^

I probably can't make it friday night, although there's a slight chance
I'll do 5-10$.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Man Chu you're so boring. FINEEEEEEEEE.

$10 best 3/5 double blind first match..... I'll try to come this friday...

Me Travis Wife> any 3 of VA. You guys are too rusty. ^_^

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lawl md has gotten cocky in the melee scene ahaahah xD poor MD if only you knew that we put you in your place millions of times before XD

ChuDat

Smash Master
you keep telling yourself that.
I agree with CK LOLZ. If someone would like to present a challenge to us though, we'll be waiting this Friday lolz.

Lemme see. MD/VA 5 on 5 Crew Battle

MD -
1. Raftbuilder
2. Travis
3. Kaiser
4. Wife
5. HAT

VA -
1. ChuDat
2. Chillindude829
3. Azen Zagenite
4. G-Reg
5. KM-013

I would put money on this LOLZ.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
u cant just give us kaiser and HAT, LMAO. alex doesnt even play, and hat is probably rusty. if we wanted to do a 5v5 we would have to plan it ahead of time so we can have the 5 we want not what you choose o_O XD

ChuDat

Smash Master
u cant just give us kaiser and HAT, LMAO. alex doesnt even play, and hat is probably rusty. if we wanted to do a 5v5 we would have to plan it ahead of time so we can have the 5 we want not what you choose o_O XD
LOLZ. Hat might have something to say about that but yeah. I just chose the 5 best people in MD from the top of my head. I don't know who else u guys would pick O.o

A md/va crew battle needs to go down sometime though

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ummm hat would definitely be up there in close contending, but he plays a lot of barlw which is awful.

Plank, wife, Chinesah, then probably HAT/omni if he practices up, and if not then teh newb. Thumbs/shinku can also do pretty well if they're on point, but seem so inconsistant.

But yeah VA is definitely more deep.... although greg should be MD since he practices with me!!!!

Shinku

Smash Champion
the newb is mad ****, me and me and thumbs do have are off days. omni is very very rusty in melee, but ***** in brawl/sf4. and neo would be factor but i think hes into brawl.

va does have some good *** people. like scratch out km, i mean, boss is like, yeah............

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Smash64 won't start until 11:00 PM so you would have time to make it =). If u don't play melee, u could always just chillax and watch this amazing game until SSB64 starts.
People can use any controller they want. I personally prefer the GameCube controller. If people want to play on an N64 instead, that's fine with me. I only have one set-up though. We need people to bring set-ups!
I wouldn't be there till probably 10 anyway. I'd rather play on an n64 cause that is what I'm used to, but I guess I could bring my n64 if I go.

Chu! Do the money match with me... let's record it too. It will be fun. MD>VA now, I will prove it >=]
MD is greater then VA.:laugh:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol if I come I will record MD vs VA. Don't limit it to 5v5, take the most even number you can get out of everyone there. You're only as good as all your players combined. If you have a couple good players and then the rest can't back you up, that's too bad. Do like 10v10 if you have it.

Do it after singles and take the top X placers from each state.

also chu when was the last time KM played? and when did Azen last play in something besides teams?

There's a bunch of people from each state, it really depends on who's going to be there.

boss8

Smash Hero
I agree with CK LOLZ. If someone would like to present a challenge to us though, we'll be waiting this Friday lolz.

MD -
1. Raftbuilder
2. Travis
3. Kaiser
4. Wife
5. HAT

VA -
1. ChuDat
2. Chillindude829
3. Azen Zagenite
4. G-Reg
5. KM-013

where is boss??? :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
yo chu if you could move this (or hold another one) on the 9th so OOS people (like me and maybe tope or tristate or something) could go down and go to that AND the one on the 10th that someone else is hosting in college park, that would be ****

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

MD -
1. Raftbuilder
2. Travis
3. Kaiser
4. Wife
5. HAT

VA -
1. ChuDat
2. Chillindude829
3. Azen Zagenite
4. G-Reg
5. KM-013
56754. Boss <- Right there.

Answer to Boss' question. ^

I kid, boss. I kid. <3

skyheart

Smash Lord
daaaaaang plank practicing without me?!?!?! =( im in MD tooo! yall *******s need to come to my house next time yall smash!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
travis just left nyah. ^^ im gonna **** some people up seriously hard next time i play u guyssssssssss. lol

nobody is left out hahaha anyone who drives is welcome to come to my place to smash, however its far for most.

ChuDat

Smash Master
yo chu if you could move this (or hold another one) on the 9th so OOS people (like me and maybe tope or tristate or something) could go down and go to that AND the one on the 10th that someone else is hosting in college park, that would be ****
Yo man, I know Chillin is hosting a smashfest on the 9th BUT if you can get Tri-State to come then I'll definitely hold something on the 9th for you guys =). I can get in touch with SoVa/Tope, maybe NC as well.

D'oH - It's only because u are new to these parts. You aren't considered as a part of "MD" yet haha. Soon though, soon.....

Boss - Oh my bad LOLZ, ur definitely one of VA's best players. Yo, u wanna team for this and for Smash64?

Plairnkk - Come to this with Kaiser and Travis and lose to me again in singles + doubles! >=).

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i would bring KM to this if he could make it. DoH is definitely MD because i mean he lives there. bring NEO and aho back from the dead and MD MIGHT have a chance.

Top Bottom