• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
Good stuff. 5 more and my doors officially open. We have until tomorrow night to announce the tournament so we can give people at least two days notice!

ANYONE ELSE WANT A TGIF BI-WEEKLY?

Post up! :colorful:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jason no one was recording at this

it was livestreamed

Unless chred had his recording setup inbetween smash god's live feed

skyheart

Smash Lord
boss say you're coming to this so that we'll only need 4 more! and yea if this was on saturday it would be perfect

skyheart

Smash Lord
rofl, you been telling me how you wanted to play melee. and now that you have the opportunity you not gonna show up?

skyheart

Smash Lord
aiights it should be announced now, cuz scar counts as like 5 people alone. im also trying to get lol master to stop johning and come here also

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hmm if Scar comes, we'll have Pennsylvania representation along with DOH as Texas representation. Sweet deal.

Bi-Weekly Announced for TOMORROW!!!

My bad its VERY short notice guys. At least we'll have some good melee practice. If someone has not heard about this bi-weekly, spread the word!!! See u all tomorrow :)

Edited: my bad scar LOLZ. I'm teaming with DOH btw, however I think some people from team arlington are available. U should try contacting kirbstir, g-reg, Chinesahh, Raftbuilder (Plairnkk), or Boss.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm from Maryland for the time being ;)

I'll team with either Chu or scar if they're up for it.

How I get here from the metro? And can someone pick me up lol?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Can someone coming to this pick up DOH from the Metro on the way over here? Thanks.

If not, then just call me DOH. My number is on the front page. I'll be able to pick u up but it would just be inconvenient for me since I'll have people at my house at the time. If u can arrange for someone to pick u up, that would be cool. If not just let me know man.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm gonna be at work downtown off of Farragut for most of the day, so I won't be able to head back to Rockville before the tournament

Top Bottom