• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll never forget how I had to fight Splode at my very first tournament (which was a Catonsville fest run by Plank, I believe) and how he almost knocked me off my seat multiple times because he put his whole body into his controller with every aerial he did. It's probably why I still wince whenever I get daired by a Ganon.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
haha ill be here scar, if you wanna team im down but double falcon = awful team. i can always be fox and laser, while you aggresify (synonym for "scar ****"). find someone better tho and ill just team with KM

My luck is ghey. I'm leaving for Radford on the 28th. Anyone going to Radford University or VTech, which is about 20 miles from Radford?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey Chu do you think you could perhaps make this tournament on Saturday if people want and Brawl on Friday? Simply because Brawl tournaments are common and like every week, it'd be nice to have a Saturday melee tournament that EVERYONE could go to if they want. So many people get ****ed by work/rush hour/etc on friday and we STILL had a better turnout than Brawl last time.

I think with m2k/scar/oosers coming and melee making a comeback, making at least this last one on Saturday would be nice (not to mention the higher attendance will take a lot longer to run).

If people don't agree with me that's fine or if you don't want to Chu, it's your tournaments! I just think it would be smart/cool.

skyheart

Smash Lord
I agree with plank, we'd have a lot more time, more people could come, and rush hour shouldn't be a prob on saturday

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Unfortunately, Plank, if you make this on Saturday me and Vidjo will be unable to attend

We were planning to stop by for the Friday tourney, and then on Saturday go to Viridian City in New Jersey and stop by my house to pick up stuff as well, then I was gonna buy lightxdream's TV that he was selling me and bring it back. If Chu was to make it on Saturday, we would have to sadly skip this tourney altogether :(

Friday and Sunday are the only possibilities that work for me/vidjo, if it's Saturday we can't go

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh... well I still think Saturday would be better. If not MAYBE Sunday, but Saturday would be good especially for the locals who have to deal with rush hour.... not to mention playing ur BEST and most important matches at 3 AM is rough. lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
FO SHO, lets at least try to start on time so it doesnt run so ridiculously late =]

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey Etwist,

I don't think you would have to worry about that since I believe only the top 4 people will be playing it out. Everyone else would be playing friendlies at the time. Hope to see you here!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Dont thank chu for insulting you. be like LISTEN *****, IM GONNA BE IN THAT TOP 4 SON SO I DO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!

=]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Dont thank chu for insulting you. be like LISTEN *****, IM GONNA BE IN THAT TOP 4 SON SO I DO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!

=]
True that! Yeah!!!!!!!! lol

i'm afraid i'm probably going to be one of those players who has amazing techskill but no mindgames.T_T I hope not.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Being able to short hop doesn't count as Tech skill.
I can Multi moonwalk, i perfect waveland all the time with ganon, I double shine, SHDL, and I always djc nairs with peach. Stop assuming i'm a noob. Since I didn't have anyone to play all I did was practice techskill.

no it dosent you either have them or you dont xD
Thanks for welcoming me into the community.

You guys just really made me not want to go to this tournament. What are you guys trying to do? Break my spirit? Jesus...

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I can Multi moonwalk, i perfect waveland all the time with ganon, I double shine, SHDL, and I always djc nairs with peach. Stop assuming i'm a noob. Since I didn't have anyone to play all I did was practice techskill.

Thanks for welcoming me into the community.

You guys just really made me not want to go to this tournament. What are you guys trying to do? Break my spirit? Jesus...
No one's trying to break your spirit. Trust me; MD/VA is way cool. But, for real, it's not everyday that someone shows up out of the blue and really is where he thinks he is. I like your attitude, though. I see you as a very promising player. Come out and kill it. :)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
*****es don't know bout my additional mindgames.

Oh and guys thumbs sucks against pichu. Just a headsup. I'm expecting this from Chu if they play in tourney.

I mean if I can get him to his last stock on stadium, regardless of his "not trying" johns, Chu can certainly 4 stock him.

Also who's up for ChRed's Chewy Chocolate Chip Challenge? I play as the character of your choice(so throw bowser, pichu, kirby, whatever at me) against whoever you want in one match, and if you 4 stock me you actually win a cookie. If you don't I eat a cookie in front of you and you live in shame and humiliation. To make sure that shame and humiliation is known forevermore, it will be recorded by my setup and uploaded.

Top Bottom