• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

skyheart

Smash Lord
I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE CHRED, cept i wont make you use bowser or pichu or any of those bottom/low tiers. ima make you use fox and ima just 4 stock it =D.

ChuDat

Smash Master
LOLZ interesting chred. I'll be sure to bust out my pichu at this tournament and take out thumbs

After the tourney is done, would anyone be up for playing Mario Party 7, 8 players? haha

Woj

Smash Cadet
Also who's up for ChRed's Chewy Chocolate Chip Challenge? I play as the character of your choice(so throw bowser, pichu, kirby, whatever at me) against whoever you want in one match, and if you 4 stock me you actually win a cookie. If you don't I eat a cookie in front of you and you live in shame and humiliation. To make sure that shame and humiliation is known forevermore, it will be recorded by my setup and uploaded.

hahahaha that's win Chred

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oooo i randomly have friday off this week
GANNNONN! GANONNN! OH MY GOD ITS GANNNONNN! YOU CAN'T BEAT GANON, CUZ HE'S ****ING GANON!!!

Tope bring cyrain up with you.

also smash god how did you get that ridiculous rainbowish colored font?

ChuDat

Smash Master
TOPE! U better come to this man. Lets see how ur Genesis training turns out against us. Cyrain is getting pretty good recently as well, u should bring him with u if he can make it.

Mew2king - Brawl and Brawl+ are on Saturday and Melee is on Friday. I thought u were going to Viridian city on Saturday? Well anyway, I'm teaming with Omni for this and Brawl. And I'm teaming with Boss for Brawl+, sorry Mew2king.

SmashGod- Cool dude, sounds awesome. Are u even coming to this? lolz. I hope to see u on friday man.

People, bring set-ups.

Jove

Smash Journeyman
im definitely coming im trying to persuade noface to come too
if he doesnt i need a partner for doubles
ive improved so i wont be too bad of a partner :p

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Chu, what's the earliest time I could show up? I want to play as much Melee as possible. Also, if I bring dazzle, I assume we'll have it set up on the main TV?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yeah, lets gets some melee in Smashgod. U bringing ur bro as well?

2 days left!

People, bring set-ups

Edit: Someone coming from Maryland, give YO a ride to this! Thanks

ChuDat

Smash Master
hello? Wasn't this hyped up like a week ago? LOLZ. Yeah, come people. Lets get a better turnout than last time! (25 people). Post up if ur comin

Vist, Dosv, Hat, Btree, Raftbuilder, Scar are u guys comin?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm definately coming. I'll bring my recording setup as well.

Chu I might be there a bit early. I'm taking the metro, so I'm not sure how much time to allow, and it might end up being faster than I thought.

Btw do you know the bus that gets close to your house off the top of your head? If not I'll just look it up.

Also I need a teammate.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I think it's bus 3A and it drops u off right at my house. U should look it up for ur self just in case.

Jove - Doubles is first

good stuff guys. Bring set-ups as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hello? Wasn't this hyped up like a week ago? LOLZ. Yeah, come people. Lets get a better turnout than last time! (25 people). Post up if ur comin

Vist, Dosv, Hat, Btree, Raftbuilder, Scar are u guys comin?
i was planning on it, but moving into my apartment today. =[. it was the only open day

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Hey, I'm at Hova's.

Anyone passing Silver Spring to get to Chu's tonight? Pick me up!

Hit me up on AIM.

M2K: I'll team with you in Brawl+.
Chu: What time is Melee starting tonight?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Tope is here with Doll, and whole a legion of ***** Raftbuilders! O.O.

Mew2king is on his way with his people from the midwest.

Looks like this tournament was hyped in discrete =_=. Nonetheless, if u are reading this, COME NOW! Tournament starts at 6:30 PM

Top Bottom