• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

skyheart

Smash Lord
Who wants to team with me at this? I can never do teams because I never have a partner =(. Also im not just gonna team with anyone, you have to at least be decent lol

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Alex and I are going to have to show up a bit late, like around 7:30 because of his job

i hope that's alright

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Fun tournament to be at. Mini shout-outs before I collapse.

Btree: You're awesome to be around.
Skyheart: Great friendlies, man. Good to see you again, too.
ChRed: New controller. Haha.
Voodoo: I didn't expect to see you at this. :ohwell:

ChuDat

Smash Master
New TGIF Bi-weekly! August 28th

Hey guys, NEW TGIF Melee bi-weekly coming up!

Date: August 28th

Our last turnout was about 25 people, I hope we can get more including some out of staters and new people =).

See you all here!

----------------------------------------------------

BTW, since school is starting back up for everyone, this will be my LAST Melee TGIF bi-weekly of the summer. So if u haven't come to a ChuDat Melee TGIF bi-weekly this summer, HERE'S YOUR LAST CHANCE!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ME/VIDJO/DAC MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THIS

and we might be bringing 1 or 2 more people from the midwest too

a very rare visit, so I hope to see high attendance at the high chance we have of showing to this

if attendants/entrances are low we're going to be really sad though =(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chu there might be so many ppl ull have to run an extension chord outsside with tables and chairs for more room LOL XD

Top Bottom