• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

skyheart

Smash Lord
Wendel you better come to chu's I need someone to help me win teams. AND I aint helpin you with tolls till I get the 40 back I gave you =)
ql reeeco, didn't even come up here, pure johns, no respect whatsoever, sit in the corner now and reflect on your behavior, just terrible

skyheart

Smash Lord
two people sharing a single smashboards account is like, the weirdest most pointless thing ive ever heard of
g-wegunator hating cuz he dont have no one to share his account with. its ok we still luv you even though we dont share an account with you

and seberoni i could make it so that you couldn't tell the difference if i wanted to =D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
alright, I need a teammate

now, i'll have you know, i've entered melee teams ONE TIME

with raftbuilder

and got 2nd

who's up for the challenge of training me in teams while trying to win at the same time? I'm not very experienced in MELEE teams, but i've won money in brawl teams on multiple occassions. Who wants to go

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
tant if travis doesnt show up ill team with you just for friend/training purposes <3

we all know travis is flakey

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey Chu, what time do these things typically last until? I ask because you have a "you pay if you stay up late to play" in your first post. Is it a set time, right after the tournament ends, or something like an hour after it ends?
With this many people, I would say until about 12 or 1 AM. That only applies to people sleeping over at my house that want to stay up all night and play smash (mew2king).

If you are asking to stay after the tournament is finished, then I would have to think about that. I usually just kick everyone out whenever it finishes since I'm so tired from it all. If you want to stay and play with people then I'll see what I can do for ya :cool:.

Tantalus - Livestream would be great thanks Tant!

I'll try and get Azen to come to this so I can have an epic grand finals set with him recorded and live streamed, assuming I get into finals :chuckle:

Also, I think I will be teaming with a lvl. 9 Luigi at this :chuckle:

People, bring set-ups.

Sengin

Smash Ace
With this many people, I would say until about 12 or 1 AM. That only applies to people sleeping over at my house that want to stay up all night and play smash (mew2king).

If you are asking to stay after the tournament is finished, then I would have to think about that. I usually just kick everyone out whenever it finishes since I'm so tired from it all. If you want to stay and play with people then I'll see what I can do for ya :cool:.
I was just asking because I didn't know when the tournament ended. So if it ended at like 10, I was going to try to stick around and get more friendlies in. But if it won't end until 12 or 1, then I don't think I'll stay too much later. So I'll probably leave after the tournament when you kick everyone out. I've run a couple of (all day) tournaments myself in NC, so I can definitely understand the being tired part and wouldn't want to bother you/make you go out of your way.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I was just asking because I didn't know when the tournament ended. So if it ended at like 10, I was going to try to stick around and get more friendlies in. But if it won't end until 12 or 1, then I don't think I'll stay too much later. So I'll probably leave after the tournament when you kick everyone out. I've run a couple of (all day) tournaments myself in NC, so I can definitely understand the being tired part and wouldn't want to bother you/make you go out of your way.
Thanks a lot for understanding =). Are u still planning on coming up?

Sengin

Smash Ace
Not a problem : ). And yes, as of now I'm pretty much a definite (and possibly even with a setup... and the TV's even got a built-in VCR that I think works, but haven't tested in a little while - though I do not have an VHS tapes, so if anyone has some blank/used ones and wouldn't mind bringing them, that'd be great).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the tourney prolly wont run past like 10 as long as we do it all in a row without going out to eat or anything, there will prolly only be like 15-20 peeps XD.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll run the tournament! Pick me pick me

I'll bring a setup too

and run the livestream

and team with plank if travis doesn't show up

and train in melee

and take any pokemon/yugioh mms if people want to try

and enter singles

and hit enter two more times to put in another line

**** yeah

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha... yea i can help run it of course.

chu lez goes MM my sheik vs ur anything but IC $10?? along with our 26 char MM lolz

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'll MM anyone who isn't MD/VA.

I'm also bringing a friend who just started playing competitive smash. He needs to get in an uber ton of friendlies.

Sengin

Smash Ace
ChivalRuse, are you still in College Park? I'm here for another 1.5 weeks for an internship (I live in NC). I am living in one of the dorms on College Ave.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
CHu btw have u thought about doing these on sundays at like 1-2 after everyone is out of church? I think turnout would be much higher, but idk if ur sundays are busy. lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ChivalRuse, are you still in College Park? I'm here for another 1.5 weeks for an internship (I live in NC). I am living in one of the dorms on College Ave.
We say college park, but that's just where we go to school. Chivalruse is in the bmore area and I'm in rockville, but if you want to play sometime i'm sure something can be aranged.

Sengin

Smash Ace
We say college park, but that's just where we go to school. Chivalruse is in the bmore area and I'm in rockville, but if you want to play sometime i'm sure something can be aranged.
Ah, I figured you guys just went to UMD. That's why I asked if he was still in College Park. I leave a week from Saturday, so I don't have much time up here left. We can probably talk about it at the tournament tomorrow.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I think hosting them on Sundays would be a good idea. Although, Sundays are my "rest" days. I like to sleep the whole day and think about nothing on Sundays.

If more people wanted them on Sundays instead, then maybe I can change it to Sundays.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Ah, I figured you guys just went to UMD. That's why I asked if he was still in College Park. I leave a week from Saturday, so I don't have much time up here left. We can probably talk about it at the tournament tomorrow.
Yeah, we'll talk at the tourny.

I think hosting them on Sundays would be a good idea. Although, Sundays are my "rest" days. I like to sleep the whole day and think about nothing on Sundays.

If more people wanted them on Sundays instead, then maybe I can change it to Sundays.
Sundays = bad. I work Sundays. Friday and Saturday are the best for me.

EDIT: Not that it really matters, because I can only go to tournies during the summer anyway (when I have a car).

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Yeah, we'll talk at the tourny.

Sundays = bad. I work Sundays. Friday and Saturday are the best for me.

EDIT: Not that it really matters, because I can only go to tournies during the summer anyway (when I have a car).
except it still matters, because chu's house is accesible via metro from CP. we don't need a car.

Scar

#HarveyDent
chu after this one i'll go to whatever you host if it's melee, i love md/va more than any other region, saturday or sunday

but SMYM is the falcon tournament lol can't miss it

Top Bottom