• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

Sengin

Smash Ace
Ok, so normally being in Western NC, I have never been to one of these. Am I correct in assuming that the 31st is melee day? If so, then I will likely be coming. I should be able to get off of work early; is there an earliest time I can show up (i.e. when do friendlies start)?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ok, I'll be at this, and I'll be accepting any of the following MMs:

Yugioh $5
Pokemon D/P/PT $5 (except mow, I don't like giving away free money)
Fox Dittos (melee) $1
your IC's vs my Metaknight (Brawl) $5

Same challenge will be up for the brawl day as well, Fox dittos are for learning, everything else is for earning a profit, I dare any of you to take me on. Yugioh is a 2 of 3 set, while Pokemon is 1 game (6 v 6 standard no item clause)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Ok, so normally being in Western NC, I have never been to one of these. Am I correct in assuming that the 31st is melee day? If so, then I will likely be coming. I should be able to get off of work early; is there an earliest time I can show up (i.e. when do friendlies start)?
Good stuff Sengin =). My bi-weeklies are awesome so I'm glad you can be a part of it. Friendlies start at around 5:00 PM at the earliest.

skyheart

Smash Lord
loooool seberoni, i don't think i wanna drive far anywhere for the next 2 weeks, herb was the WORST trip i've ever taken in my life, i should never gave in to eggm's begging of making me go with him, i hate tournaments right now

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Don't let one terrible experience make you stop attending tournies D: Chu's events are always fun. If you can find the time, just get enough sleep before you come and you'll have a blast :D

Sengin

Smash Ace
herb was the WORST trip i've ever taken in my life, i should never gave in to eggm's begging of making me go with him, i hate tournaments right now
What's wrong with herb? Or did you mean the drive?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu, I'll bring my dazzle...i'm not a big fan of recording though, is scar coming? He can upload matches

It is a major pain for me to upload matches, is there anyway we can get internet at your place in the basement? It would be cool to live stream some meleeeeeeeeeeee

I would livestream the 26 character MM after the tourney, XD

Sengin

Smash Ace
Hey Chu, what time do these things typically last until? I ask because you have a "you pay if you stay up late to play" in your first post. Is it a set time, right after the tournament ends, or something like an hour after it ends?

skyheart

Smash Lord
Skyheart - 26 character ditto money match 1$ each.

Anyone else want to do that? =)

Raftbuilder - LOLZ *** ur sheik vs my pichu.
LETS GO SON! even though i'll prolly lose most of them since i never use the scrubby characters, but this is gonna be fun as i dont know what

skyheart

Smash Lord
na, the tournament itself was fun once i got there, i met chu and played him for the first time, the drive and all the bs that happened along with picking up ny from the police station was just pure fail and as a light sleeper, sleeping at reeco's is always bad, i don't know why loooool, but i tried to have fun, i had to like give my set to fullmetal cause i was needed to go home, if i stayed any later, i would have DIED the next day due to work

i might come to this, if i can get some toll money ^.^

seberoni, im looking at you with...love

skyheart

Smash Lord
Wendel you better come to chu's I need someone to help me win teams. AND I aint helpin you with tolls till I get the 40 back I gave you =)

Top Bottom