• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

Scar

#HarveyDent
plank def do that **** dude too good

i am going if I don't go to SMYM10, but i'll need a teammate

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
scar lets team, i used to team with wife, then you teamed with wife, now i team with scar??? lol

chred i meant syphers/chus commence til i can find a real tourney spot

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya if i go i'd be down for that i've never done cf/sheik

though g-reg is obvi my first choice LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
falcon/falcon=hilariously awesome. i kinda wana go to that jersey city tourney on the 1st. is anyone around here going to that still??

we could use chus as practice

Scar

#HarveyDent
plank if no one drives to SMYM (g$ is my ride i think) then i'll go down to MD and we can drive up to jersey city and do teams at both, that sounds legit

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
that would be pretty awesome actually, the only problem with that is me getting back down to MD after the tournament. id feel awful making u drive all the way back down, but i would offer plenty of gas$$'s.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i ain't driving you back lolololol jersey city is like right near my house im goin home after that

look up busses or see if someone from md/va wants to go like thumbs (doesnt he drive? how does he always get around?)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i hear ya lol ill check into busses and such once u figure out if ur going to SMYM or not

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i ain't driving you back lolololol jersey city is like right near my house im goin home after that

look up busses or see if someone from md/va wants to go like thumbs (doesnt he drive? how does he always get around?)
he gets driven by everyone else XD

Jove

Smash Journeyman
nice , with my new high tier character and a bunch of practice, i may be able to place moderately well at this XP

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Who else is comingggg? I wana come but i hope theres a decent turnout. Either way I just need practice. Chu help me learn to fight icies more

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
And do something Wife has failed to do for like 8 years? Yeah, cuz that seems feasible.

Oh wait it does.

LOL jk XD

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Idk if I can go yet, I just need to get the whole SF4 tourny out of the way tomarrow then I can figure this out.

Top Bottom