• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

Coney

Smash Master
Peach's castle is the closest thing to a neutral than the other levels. We need at least 3 neutral stages. The problem with Kongo Jungle is that it isn't a basic simple stage. Why don't u like Peachs Castle? Btw, why can't u make it? U should try to, since you + others gave me the idea to host these in the first place haha. Smash64 starts at night time just so u know.
yeah i know, i just don't like it, but i understand why it has to be on

and i'm going to a birthday party in VA. is your place anywhere near randolph university?

ChuDat

Smash Master
yeah i know, i just don't like it, but i understand why it has to be on

and i'm going to a birthday party in VA. is your place anywhere near randolph university?
Ah I see. Randolph university is about an hour and a half away from my place LOLZ. Have fun at the party.

Everyone may start showing up at 5:00 PM for friendlies. Doubles will start at 6:30 PM.

Bring set-ups please

boss8

Smash Hero
translation:: "idk, im not sure how many good players will actually show up and if i think i have a legit chance to win money ill enter"
hi im plank i cant win any matches so i must plank cause well....im just THAT bad look at my sig for 20 minute matches (not sets matches) of how ridicoulously planky i can be...i main shiek....not like i can win with any other character >_> and so thats it who wants to play??

:laugh:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah

a rebuttle to a legitimate statement

with something we know isnt true

is ****

10dumbpeopleinmd/vabandtogether

>.<

ChuDat

Smash Master
hi im plank as well and I always lose to the almighty ChuDat in tournament but I beat him in money matches because he is stupid to accept them though it doesn't matter since chu always beats me in tournament thus making more money than I in the end. One of these days I will beat him :laugh:

boss8

Smash Hero
yeah

a rebuttle to a legitimate statement

with something we know isnt true

is ****

10dumbpeopleinmd/vabandtogether

>.<
U MAD???
hi im plank as well and I always lose to the almighty ChuDat in tournament but I beat him in money matches because he is stupid to accept them though it doesn't matter since chu always beats me in tournament thus making more money than I in the end. :laugh:
DAM GET ***** MUCH???

:chuckle:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hi im plank as well and I always lose to the almighty ChuDat in tournament but I beat him in money matches because he is stupid to accept them though it doesn't matter since chu always beats me in tournament thus making more money than I in the end. One of these days I will beat him :laugh:
Hi I am ChuDat and I always beat Plank in tournament because my character blatantly counters his and nobody using his character has ever beaten me in tournament because the match is unfair.

In contrast, however, I lose to mediocre falcon players and the majority of foxes and falcos who have played those characters for more than a week and while I was once regarded as a legend in Melee, I am now widely considered mediocre because I waste all my time on Brawl.

ChuDat

Smash Master
If I recall correctly, you all wasted your time on Brawl and are now all mediocre. Not that I'm anyone to talk ****, but y'all wasted yo tiiime.
Do u KNOW who I am? Being called mediocre is an insult. I am clearly still top 5 in this country without a doubt.

skyheart

Smash Lord
****, and top 5 is like mango, m2k, shiz, Hbox, darkrain =D and zhu might be up there by now maybe

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no ur not chu, when they were talking about top 7 USA ur name wasnt even coming up... i mentioned u as top 7 and got laughed at....

skyheart

Smash Lord
oh and plank, that **** i posted was cuz you guys were talking trash. i wasn't siding with boss. screw him hes VA

otg

Smash Master
Do u KNOW who I am? Being called mediocre is an insult. I am clearly still top 5 in this country without a doubt.
I ain't trying to insult you personally dawg, more refering to your region as a whole. You guys focused on Brawl for way too long, and the metagame has been evolving. Hell believe me, nothing would make me happier then to see you winning national tournaments so people get off this whole "jiggs is top 3" bull****.

Goddamit the smash community is stupid.

ChuDat

Smash Master
no ur not chu, when they were talking about top 7 USA ur name wasnt even coming up... i mentioned u as top 7 and got laughed at....
WTF at all these newschool smashers. Obviously aside from Mew2king and Mango (who I'm taking out at Pound 4 btw. Don't forget to put me in his bracket ^_~), I've beaten everyone else aside from Ken and Azen who quit Melee.

I guess I'll just have to prove that I still got it at Pound 4

Otg - Nah it's straight. I was just messin anyway. Our area isn't as good as it once was, I admit. It's just me right now, and probably Chinesahh.

Lobos

Smash Master
chu where u at??? get over here...lol

screw you rico

beat you and shinku by myself

(you mad??)
Not a big accomplishment but ok.........

****? lol I don't even play melee anymore and still talk ****!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

also lol @ melee evolving.....sheik is still a gay character f u plank and anyone else that uses that ****** character

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
WTF at all these newschool smashers. Obviously aside from Mew2king and Mango (who I'm taking out at Pound 4 btw. Don't forget to put me in his bracket ^_~), I've beaten everyone else aside from Ken and Azen who quit Melee.

you got ur back against the wall with things to prove chu!!! better take melee training seriously for pound cuz unlike brawl u actually have to practice melee...

skyheart

Smash Lord

Otg - Nah it's straight. I was just messin anyway. Our area isn't as good as it once was, I admit. It's just me right now, and probably Chinesahh.
then why dont you and chinesah help us sucky players? =(

And no boss im not mad lol wanna team? we got this

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive been rapingggggggg travis when we play lately. chu, id say travis and i are both better than you right now, you just play ice climbers. ill beat better people than you will though.

brawl is making u way worse at melee :<

g-regulate

Smash Hero
fact: ive beaten jon and chu and travis in tourney within 2 months ago and i dont think ive ever lost to boss ever

stop losing to mediocre falcons

skyheart

Smash Lord
LOL, i mean annihilate me in falcon ditto's repeatedly, while telling me what im doing wrong, what i could have done better. what you would have done. and coaching me throught matches =D us falcons gotta stick together right?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I feel dumb is there gonna be brawl at this?

If so who ever picks me up I'll team with

ChuDat

Smash Master
chu, id say travis and i are both better than you right now, you just play ice climbers. ill beat better people than you will though.
LMFAO.

G-regulate - I have no memory of this. You probably took a match off me. It's cool, Shinku took a match off me last bi-weekly also (no offense to shinku of course).

D'oH - Oh my bad. Ur obviously good, I just forgot about you + I still haven't considered you as MD/VA blood yet =/. Ur still Texan in my eyes.

SmashGod - Go to more tournaments! =D

ChuDat

Smash Master
I feel dumb is there gonna be brawl at this?

If so who ever picks me up I'll team with
LOLZ ur coming? Sweet man! Brawl is on Saturday. Melee is on Friday.
I can pick u up from any metro station, just give me a call tomorrow and we'll work things out.

BTW, Melee tomorrow starts at 6:30 PM.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
hmmm how would i get to this metro station. I've never taken public transportation before :L

Top Bottom