• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Fawk...i don't like public transit...

Anyone who can come get me i'll pay like 60-70. XD

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Hey Chu, no Sector Z in 64 PLEASE. Unless you want 10 minute matches with stupid box camping and running around a giant ship. Please please please. Hyrule is big and stupid enough already, and I'm pretty sure the Smash64 community hates it and bans it in every tournament ever (of which there have maybe been like, 3)

Brinstar is pretty meh, but please. No Sector Z for the love of god.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey Chu, no Sector Z in 64 PLEASE. Unless you want 10 minute matches with stupid box camping and running around a giant ship. Please please please. Hyrule is big and stupid enough already, and I'm pretty sure the Smash64 community hates it and bans it in every tournament ever (of which there have maybe been like, 3)

Brinstar is pretty meh, but please. No Sector Z for the love of god.
LMAO ok, I'll have it banned. I always wondered why it was banned in the first place. It's my favorite level haha

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

D'oH - Oh my bad. Ur obviously good, I just forgot about you + I still haven't considered you as MD/VA blood yet =/. Ur still Texan in my eyes.
I guess I should leave my giant belt buckles and 10 gallon hat at home.

But you know what they say Chu, everything's bigger in Texas ;)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Why, you're absolutely right! You lost to Scar the same biweekly that Chu beat him! Fancy that!
i ***** him in winners, i was just too tired in losers since important tourney sets at chus take place at 2 AM since we get put 2nd to barlw

also ck, u are, and have always been, the essence of mediocre.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i think chred just implied that i'm mediocre

also plank i played like balls in winners you made me mad nervous for some reason

we need a rematch set lol maybe we can finally do a MM

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank have you and CK ever mm'd or played in tourny recently?
i've ***** ck relentlessly for the past year and a half multiple times in tourney but he never mms, lol. I think i've even beaten him in fox dittos pretty recently with my trashy second rate fox =[

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
K, I'll probably be here around 10 pm and I'm bringing my n64 also cause I rather play on that with the n64 controller that I'm used to. I'll also bring pokemon puzzle league if anyone wants to play or MM me in it.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i've ***** ck relentlessly for the past year and a half multiple times in tourney but he never mms, lol. I think i've even beaten him in fox dittos pretty recently with my trashy second rate fox =[
loooooolll yeaaa youve totally ******* keep that big ego up in there cause when you losee all you are gong to do is Laugh and be liike omg i was so tired QQ XD :chuckle::chuckle:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
tired johns are for scar

ck i could skip sleep for 6 days and be hallucinating off of my own self-produced LCD flowing through my mind and be completely unable to function in society and i'd probably still 2 stock you every match

Oath.

Smash Ace
i neeed a team mate for tomorrow? anyone teamsies? esoj coney takeover lobos deez tant nkb i neeed team mate for anyone i didnt mention let me know

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
tired johns are for scar

ck i could skip sleep for 6 days and be hallucinating off of my own self-produced LCD flowing through my mind and be completely unable to function in society and i'd probably still 2 stock you every match
***** pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee all i have to do is ban FoD and play you on pokemon stadium and then whoop your *** on FD ..... its not even how easy i can destroy your sheik lawwwl

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
i think chred just implied that i'm mediocre
Oh noes! Chred getting on Scar's bad side. :laugh:

tired johns are for scar

To quote Alukard: "DAAAAAAAAAAAM!!" Plank makes me a proud MD resident.

BTW, Wenbobular and I need a ride from Chu's to the metro after this tourney. We will pay any reasonable fee.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ck talks **** but knows hes wrong cuz he will NEVER actually MM me for a substantial sum of money. watch this.

ok ck, $20 MM at shell shocked, lets record it

actually here i'll give u $100 if u win, u give me $20 if i win. deal?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
ck talks **** but knows hes wrong cuz he will NEVER actually MM me for a substantial sum of money. watch this.

ok ck, $20 MM at shell shocked, lets record it

actually here i'll give u $100 if u win, u give me $20 if i win. deal?
3/5 or 2/3 :O

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I was more implying that plank lost to a falcon that chu didn't, in the same tourney, not that scar is mediocre.

Scar pride match me, I win if you can't pull off something conclusively ridiculous in a falcon ditto.

I can't make this unfortunately. Got an exam monday and some other shiz to do, so I'm heading home for the weekend.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
how many people are coming to this?

boss, how are you getting here? is someone picking you up from the metro?

Scar

#HarveyDent
ck if you don't accept that you're gonna look like a ***** lol esp since banning fountain and taking him to stadium is a good idea, that's what i do plank hates stadium

chred accepted $5

Top Bottom