• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So for all the crap I heard about Niko K here. I kinda lost respect for this dude when it comes to this game.

$50 bucks on the line that says I place higher than Niko at this. Anyone wan't in on this. I am usually not cocky but for a kid like Niko, I think I'll play along and hype him up. He thinks he is better. So I wanna see this.

Any side bets?

IceMg1k

Smash Rookie
Bug, that means more money, =(

-.-

======[wt]Ice====== -_-

Is it for sure happening? WT vs. H2YL

GL WT, you'll need it.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Anyone want to side bet? I have my money on H2YL.
lmao you're a fuckin beast :laugh:

But he's right. GTA+N PR vs. H2YL would probably be more interesting and entertaining.

Also, chillin, who's in H2YL? I'm pretty sure it's you, Azen, Chu...and who else?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Chillin, $25 per person is too much for the GTA crew.. we arent trying to back down or anything though
How about $10 per person 4v4 crew battle, GTA vs H2YL
We will have me, ambrose, percon and jl in our crew
who will be participating in this crew battle from H2YL if you guys wanna do it?

Bug~

Smash Ace
ya hova..lemme just add DSF..Futile..

you cant just add random people -.-

and WT is willing to crew battle but with more people..come on 4? thats weak. and jus make it 10 dollars per person..i know ur fiending for money but come on..$25 per person? thats getting a bit cocky, you dont even know wat we are capable of...neither do we know wat ur capable of so lets just have an intense fun crew battle.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
WT how bout me+h2yl cuz i play with them the most out of anyone

azen chillin chu chinesah plank

any 5 from canada

$25-50 a piece?

if you're talking trash, make it worth something =)

if you really want we can 8v8 if its worth at least $30 per person

edit:: nm just read everything

cooters will mm u for any $$ u want, but the more the better since its free for my pocket

chillindude829

Smash Master
and WT is willing to crew battle but with more people..come on 4? thats weak. and jus make it 10 dollars per person..i know ur fiending for money but come on..$25 per person? thats getting a bit cocky, you dont even know wat we are capable of...neither do we know wat ur capable of so lets just have an intense fun crew battle.
we only really have 4 active members. LMAO @ saying $25 is too much cuz we don't know what you're capable of. trust me, it doesn't matter what you're capable of. $25 a person is fine. if you guys don't want to accept it, you're cowarding out, so it's up to you. intense fun crew battle? it definitely won't be intense, and it will probably only be fun for us.

hova

Smash Champion
WTclan is sounding a bit scared

Bug- those weren't random people; you asked for more than 4 so i named some of the top players from our region(md/va) that play with h2yl all the time

hova

Smash Champion
wow you told me

the leader of the greatest clan ever has spoken, i shall silence my mouth

Alukard

Smash Hero
i want to go to this ... i think i might show up with jman hax dj and the rest of swat =)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I should bring around a Half oz.

I don't know what you guys pay in the states. $15 a gram? $40 Hq 60$Q?

:p Canada eh

EDIT: So plank, wanna house us now? xD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well I should bring around a Half oz.

I don't know what you guys pay in the states. $15 a gram? $40 Hq 60$Q?

:p Canada eh

EDIT: So plank, wanna house us now? xD
how many is it? actually i don't care...this is extenuating

it depends what ur talking about, REALLY good stuff a lot of times will go for 20 a g or 50/65 an 8th but most of the time the stuff we can get our hands on only goes for 10-15 a g or 30 an 8th but yea its all good, im sure you'll find people who want some ;-)

md/va is a bunch of little druggies

Bug~

Smash Ace
well i was expecting a bigger roster like 8 people..i know how strong ur 4 is and how much damage it can deal.

wat happened is that i gotta find out if my best players are gunna be showing up for CH4 cause if we want to have a shot at winning this we need to have our best out there.

and $25..i have to pay to get here from canada and the others have to travel from far too, we aint rich.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok so 8

i propose

azen chillin chu plank omni g-reg NEO forte

sound fair??

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
bit scared? your dumb seriously. just dont talk anymore, its better that way.
Who are you and why do you think you're good?

So who wants to try out some Canadian hydro?
Yes please

LAWLS ... ny/nj ***** smash melee and brawl ...
That's only M2K, other then that MD/VA is the most dominent region there's ever been. Period.

BTW, in no way am I being cocky or trying to start a debate, just laying out the facts. Well except for the part about Bug being a no name scrub, that's trashtalking I guess.

Bug~

Smash Ace
r u gunna read wat i said

wat happened is that i gotta find out if my best players are gunna be showing up for CH4 cause if we want to have a shot at winning this we need to have our best out there.

we'll see how much i can get to come and who to come..if my strongest dont show up how can i mm if i know we are gunna lose..thats just stupid

call me coward or w/e u want, but im not gunna risk losing if my best aint there..its just the smart thing to do.

omega: im just a ****ty canadian brawler coming to ch4

and i know that MD/VA is the best region in america..ive done my research too but u never know..cant always guarantee wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom