• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Neo excuse my 2 post, I am a lil on the edge with crap today.

And as for your MM, you have the advantage with the charatcer and are better then me. Thats a death trap. I know my limits and when I can't hang with someone. I'm not gonna go all arrogant.

MM Niko, I'm sure he will expect. After all, he thinks he can beat Boss. So why not go after you as well?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
meep i want to play you again at this

our set at esticle was actually fun to play XD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
o yea ma bad......

i dedicate this to your smash skillz niko.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFs5l9K--7M&feature=related

O and for the drama thats been happening just watch this......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66N6ifAFrFs&feature=related
Woah, best be watching yerself skippy or yer gonna get decked by a bunch of drunken hockey players, wearing syrup covered beaver pelts, being pulled across the icy tundra by sled dogs and disgruntled polar bears.

But thats just my assumption... personally I wasn't born in Canada so I don't give a rat's *** ^^

P.S. If you do get decked by all that sh*t, you best be coming to Canada to get proper health care.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well, either way, Chibo's a ROB and that means he and everyone with him are staying at my place, aka ROB HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom