• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok It's 50/50 that I will go do this. I need a team mate that is good and knows his stuff. And is good in teams as well. I know how to support my partner and back him up good. Also Peach is a good support partner. And a tank when it comes to stocks. I'm no scrub at this and wanna have a good time and place well at this in teams.

If anyone wants to team I would have to check you out. Also I will keep you updated every week if I can go to this or not so you won't be lost of a partner if I can't (life comes first............ .____.)

My final answer will be the week before this tourny.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Is it really necessary to make some buildup as to weather or not you're coming? I couldve sworn you quit to start your real life on your own and didnt have time for this game.

Lawls.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seriously, for once in your life can you hope off. I said the only tournament I would make it too was to CH4. Learn how to read clearly.

And seeing as how I have to play teams if I go, I wanna have on on stand by so I wont be looking for one at the last min. I was planing to go to the tournament in CT yesterday. Thats an EC regional one. I had the money for it and everything. But I will not waste it on that when I got other important **** to use it for. But I made it clear that if I go to one it be this one. I don't even go to the NY weeklies anymore.

So Niko, for the love of god and your canadian people, stfu. Ever since a while ago you have been nothing but a complete tard. So hop off already. the hell, you think your top dog and showing off all because you do good up there and feel high and mighty? Mark my words your gonna get an azz kicking you don't get up in canada. Maybe then you will learn to shut up and not think your just a hot shot. your friends have more class and brains then you do. And I would not mind chilling with them or even playing with them. They seem cool, But you kid, your something else. And even 2 of your friends agree with me. (maybe three if remember that dude correctly)

So do me a big favor and STFU. Your not good, your not a threat and your clearly gonna get so many azz kickings here that you will think twice before opening your mouth to the U.S.A and keep your *** in canada where you feel like king of the hill.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You're just taking everything way too seriously, kind of like an emo kid. Pressing view post everytime you post is really annoying too xD

Can't wait to get all these *** kickings from the US players.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have a better idea. Since this bet I made relys on luck (cause ether of us can just get a bracket with gods and die while the other can get an easy one) This is what I had in mind.

$50 dollar MM. Recorded, best 3/5. If you lose, not only will I take your money, you have to stand in the center of the venue and make an annoucement to everyone, a loud one so all can hear, that you are a scrub Peach and should have never talked ****. And the annoucement will also be recorded. If I lose I will have to do the same.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have a better idea. Since this bet I made relys on luck (cause ether of us can just get a bracket with gods and die while the other can get an easy one) This is what I had in mind.

$50 dollar MM. Recorded, best 3/5. If you lose, not only will I take your money, you have to stand in the center of the venue and make an annoucement to everyone, a loud one so all can hear, that you are a scrub Peach and should have never talked ****. And the annoucement will also be recorded. If I lose I will have to do the same.
You have yourself a deal, same goes to you.

No more MM's for me. This is the pinnacle xD

Epic post count

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9DYSco4JPo

Anth0ny

Smash Master

Oh man, this is going to be epic.

:laugh:

MDK00

Smash Ace

i will record this. background audio and all. lol along with that announcement so youtube can hear it all hahaha.

btw seems like im goin. looks like canada is comin full force.
on a side note will there be any jams friday nite? im tryin to have a good time =D

@dark.pch: check ur PMs

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I need a partner for this. Not too much to support my ability though...

Boss is no joke. Good luck making him look like a scrub ;)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ha ha, at the MM. I'm now sad that I won't be making this. Just to see one of you two stand up like a douche in front of the whole venue to say yer a scrub.

I propose somebody makes a hat that says "Scrub" on it that the loser has to wear for the rest of the day.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
ROB has like 4 people, counting me.

JC, the usual?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
8 seems like an awful lot to me considering how rare she used to be. I guarantee she'll have more representation than 80% of the cast at this. ROB, at best, will have Nacker, Chozen, Glyph, Karn, Chibo, OWM, HAB, Overswarm, and me (toasty can't make it), that's only 9, and he never seemed like an especially rare character to me.

Glyph I assume you're talking about our ROB & Wario ditto mms? I'll be waiting.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

MM me for 50 dollars too

bajisci

Smash Ace
8 seems like an awful lot to me considering how rare she used to be. I guarantee she'll have more representation than 80% of the cast at this. ROB, at best, will have Nacker, Chozen, Glyph, Karn, Chibo, OWM, HAB, Overswarm, and me (toasty can't make it), that's only 9, and he never seemed like an especially rare character to me.
lol u forgot me jceaser! heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom