• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

OH NO... is that ZERO GAMER AND DERP... if they are coming then yes, i'll definetly make this one... a long time a head... i think that's spring break weekend... not sure yet... but anyways' i'll be there

haha we made our own rule called the derp rule... but whatever... i'll bring dama

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Does anyone live really close to this? Like, ~20 min? Chapel Hill isn't so bad but I'm sure there are a lot of grumpy OoS who will demand better :p
I don't think it matters. An extra 20 minutes isn't bad. If an OOSer doesn't want to come for that reason, that's ridiculous.

Charlie: How big is the venue? How many people can it hold?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Like 64 People if more people come we can get the 100 People Room I think.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Now that you have a name and a date, write up a long post and post this on Tournament Listings. Advertise this ****, make it big

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'll make a bunch of sigs/sig add-ons and such to advertise this soon.

Now that you have a name and a date, write up a long post and post this on Tournament Listings. Advertise this ****, make it big
This.

Charlie, if you're too lazy/need help with making an official post about this, just let me know and I can make the post or help.

Sengin

Smash Ace
I will try to come, but no guarantees yet as I might be presenting a research paper I did on facial recognition in FL around that time.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I will try to come, but no guarantees yet as I might be presenting a research paper I did on facial recognition in FL around that time.
Are you going to ruin my counting cards scam? I hate it when the security comes over and tells me I cant play blackjack anymore =(

Sengin

Smash Ace
No no, I won't be doing that. This was more about different algorithms to do it in.

BEHR

Smash Hero
This should be Friday and Saturday.

yuh two different days for the events.

BEHR

Smash Hero
This should be Sunday and Saturday

yuh two different days for the events.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Actually a possiblity is going to be that OoS smashers can stay in the venue overnight. I still have to check on that. But yeah each game will have it's own day so people who only play Brawl or just Melee can come on that specific day. Trust me guys I will get **** to work out. Have faith.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'll make a bunch of sigs/sig add-ons and such to advertise this soon.

This.

Charlie, if you're too lazy/need help with making an official post about this, just let me know and I can make the post or help.
I got this. Just had some **** last night. I moved in back home yesterday so it took up a lot of my day. I just need to work out some kinks but I got this. Just make those sigs man. Hype this ****.

rhan

Smash Hero
Omg Vilt that is too good of a quote. Good **** Lumpy! xD

And those dates are looking better everytime I see them. Nc <3

Top Bottom