• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I may be able to bring 3-5 people with me to this. They are noobs right now, but I will make a bro out of each them before the tourny hopefully.

Smashtapalooza, Smashta for short

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah make this **** big guys

post this in tournament listings once you get a date and stuff

make this have oos people and everything lol.

and get a good name...people like tournaments with good names :laugh:

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh... I need a good day away from work. Post the date of this shiz as soon as you can. You aiming for late December, or what? I wanna request off of work, and I'm the only one with open availability. :C

... I need to play these games again, I miss them.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Uhhh... I need a good day away from work. Post the date of this shiz as soon as you can. You aiming for late December, or what? I wanna request off of work, and I'm the only one with open availability. :C

You got plenty of time. They're aiming for March/April '09

I'm going to try to bring my whole crew, which is about 6 people not including me.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth

are you a girl? just wondering....

also if i can make it to this we should play as well as every other NC smasher there lol

it's been so long since i've been down there

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
Sounds good, hope to hear more about the dates soon.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who the hell are these new people. D:

RTF OMG HAI I MISS YOU!!

Yuh shes a girl but she is a bro in my book. <3

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright bros. Big updates and possibly the date will be up by this sunday so keep the word going and spread it like PB on a Jelly sandwich. xD But it looks like the location will 95% be at Bur-Mil Park. Address will go up later this weekend. Also bros I need everyone that is coming to send me a message with the all the peeps they are going to bring. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a message, cause I will need a definate count for when I call to reserve the room. Now I also need to know what bros can bring any kind of set, wii/cube/64 any game. Let me know in your PM too.

rhan

Smash Hero
Alright bros. Big updates and possibly the date will be up by this sunday so keep the word going and spread it like PB on a Jelly sandwich. xD But it looks like the location will 95% be at Bur-Mil Park. Address will go up later this weekend. Also bros I need everyone that is coming to send me a message with the all the peeps they are going to bring. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a message, cause I will need a definate count for when I call to reserve the room. Now I also need to know what bros can bring any kind of set, wii/cube/64 any game. Let me know in your PM too.
Please have the date set in March. :3

I'd love to come down as much as possible. Also I can bring setups when I come. These NC tourneys get me so hyped!! :D

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dont forget too put G-boro on the attendance list.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It would help to convince OOS to go though due to more people being shown as attending. Wow I could've phrased that better, but oh well.

Hi Vilt. How's your Marth?

BEHR

Smash Hero
That and more reasons I seemed way off and worse then usual. :(

Hey My Gaw ***** you and so did my Jiggs. o 3o;

and you played Marth against my Falcon. <.<

Edit: Wait Melee or Brawl? D:

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. Both. And you **** my Ganon with Jiggs and GaW. I want a rematch tomorrow son. xD

PP you want some wifi later tonight?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who did I use in Melee I forgot was it Falco or Sheik I dun remember bro.

No Prob want to make it a Money Mike next time?

Vilt

Smash Lord
I violated you Behr in melee against your falco. Shiek was just gay. >.>

PP: Send me a text when you want to. I is eating food son. xD

Top Bottom