• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Regular Marth > Black Marth or whatever you are now lulz.

Kadaj, I'm not posting on your vids because I don't know what exactly I should do lulz. I also don't wanna go first. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Kadaj: It's like we're the same person, except I'm white lol.

Reg Marth > Black Marth+other god tier!?!?!?!?!!!!!one

Stingers: Uhhhhh...depends on the size of the one you're bringing and how comfortable Jim is with that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
uh not too big

i have 2 tvs to choose from. i can also bring a vcr. just no tapes...bring extra lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I only have 3. I never use all three, so use the extra one sparingly.

Should be ok then. We don't really have to worry about it any time soon though lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
and marth is just a malnourished hermaphrodite with a penchant for tiaras and long sticks

diddy wins

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Marth's vag is gone. No more hermaphroditicism.

Diddy plays with his banana and offers to let others do so in the open. More homo.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if we have to deal with your ultimate frisbee loving *** every tournament we go to then you stop *****ing about our characters when you play the gayest marth on the east coast

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i took Dr. Urine for a melee only type of guy. were you keeping this from me?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yup it is.

Anyone happen to know when college spring break is? Cause i think it is sometime in March and i think most college kids would rather be getting drunk and scoring hot chicks than smashing.

Edit: Only thing that is stopping me from setting a definite date.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Schedule:
March 21 Saturday

March 22 Sunday
That is the only reason I don't see a lot of out of state coming to this. No where to crash, having to accommodate for own lodging [aka spending lots of money] , and this being the first one will probably take a toll on the opinions of OOSer.

Don't mean to be a negative, but it's the truth.

lord karn

Smash Master
Whoever wants to can crash in chapel hill over night which is 30-45 mins away for free.

Also, is each game going to have it own day? That way the people coming for one game don't have to worry about housing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, the fact that no housing is being provided for a two day tournament really kills it.

Does anyone live really close to this? Like, ~20 min? Chapel Hill isn't so bad but I'm sure there are a lot of grumpy OoS who will demand better :p

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im not sure if I can house people yet I live like 10-15 Minutes from the Airport (I think) same for Vilt and like 15 Minutes from the Venue.

But currently I have 6 People already living in my house I dont want smashers to be uncomfortable and being with wetbacks.

So I got to wait and see if these wet backs leaves and if they do I can house like probably like 7 People Since I have 4 Couches Two Beds and an Air Bed probably at the time.

and whoever wants the floor.

So just ****in wait ****ers.

Top Bottom