• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greninja's True Combos

Coffee™

I need it....
Been messing around with perfect pivot u-tilt (which is amazing btw) and I'm pretty sure it combos at low percents from Dthrow, which you can then proceed to follow up further. Definitely a nice option to have as Uthrow to Uair isn't generally guaranteed at lower percents.

Last edited:

ChillySundance

Smash Apprentice
when doing Dair from footstool you have to pretty much do it IMMEDIATELY after Greninja jumps off. Otherwise they can just DI to either side to avoid the followup completely.

Also, you can do uptilt > footstool > Dair very easily which can combo into an Fair at higher percents

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Not sure if this is ever going to be useful considering dtilt>usmash works, but dtilt>RAR bair is also definitely a thing.

Unsure of what percents it works at yet, it's kind of hard to get on 3DS, but I managed it against 75% Mario.

EDIT: Starts working at 72% for sure on Sheik, 71% whiffed the final hit of bair but might be DI dependent or something.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Water Shuriken (fully charged) > Running Shadow Sneak | 0-75% | 19-22%

Wouldn't surprise me if it works until higher percents than that, but I'm just coming short of making it true combo in the 75-80% range (and sometimes whiffing because of Sheik aerial hurtboxes). Shoutouts to @ KERO KERO for the idea, I wouldn't have thought of it myself :substitute:

Last edited:

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
Water Shuriken (fully charged) > Running Shadow Sneak | 0-75% | 19-22%

Wouldn't surprise me if it works until higher percents than that, but I'm just coming short of making it true combo in the 75-80% range (and sometimes whiffing because of Sheik aerial hurtboxes). Shoutouts to @ KERO KERO for the idea, I wouldn't have thought of it myself :substitute:
Wow, that`s awesome! When I was testing charged WS -> running SS, I always tried to hit the opponent while they were stuck in the shuriken, which was not possible, so I thought it didn`t combo at above 5%. I hadn`t thought of hitting them in the air after getting launched by the last WS hit. I`ll add it to the OP.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
At very low to mid-low percents, you can do cool things like nair -> d-tilt -> nair -> jab and at low to middle percents, nair -> nair -> fair. Very strict percent- and weight-dependent though.

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Something I like to mess with sometimes:

Jab1 > Jab2 > Fsmash
Jab1 > Jab2 > Grab
Jab1 > Jab2 > Dtilt > Dash Attack/Grab/Fair

Obviously these aren't actually combos and as such are not guaranteed, which is why I list them in yellow. They're reads. Nevertheless, I think that if you if you don't become predictable with them, they could be good mixups for setting these up and keep opponents guessing, and I thought it'd be cool to discuss these kinds of things too instead of just combos. I found this from watching a good Greninja over a month ago, and its helped my game quite a bit! Its a little hard to utilize it online though because of input lag. Thoughts?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I completely agree, @ Funkermonster Funkermonster . Jab cancels might not be true combos but they're a great setup for fsmash/grab and I use them religiously.

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman

Jab1 > Jab2 > Fsmash
Jab1 > Jab2 > Grab

Obviously these aren't actually combos and as such are not guaranteed, which is why I list them in yellow. They're reads. Nevertheless, I think that if you if you don't become predictable with them, they could be good mixups for setting these up and keep opponents guessing, and I thought it'd be cool to discuss these kinds of things too instead of just combos. I found this from watching a good Greninja over a month ago, and its helped my game quite a bit! Its a little hard to utilize it online though because of input lag. Thoughts?
Good idea. I use them pretty often, so I don`t know why I forgot to mention them. I`ve added them to the "Useful Strings" section.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck

Jab1 > Jab2 > Fsmash
Jab1 > Jab2 > Grab

How well do these work online with the slight input delay?

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
How well do these work online with the slight input delay?
There`s about 20 frames (1/3 of a second) between Jab2 and Fsmash during which the opponent can escape or shield, which is more than enough time for them to react to it if they are expecting it. But normally, the answer to Jab is DI away, not shield, so chances are that they will not expect it the first time you use it and will get hit by the Fsmash. That`s why it should be saved as a surprise kill move and used sparingly, otherwise the opponent will avoid it every time.

With online lag, the opponent gets more time to react to the Jab cancel, but they also have to input shield sooner than normal if there is input delay, so overall it should work the same way. Lag can also mess up your timing on the Jab cancel, but at worst you`ll simply continue the full Jab combo instead of Fsmash, so it is not a problem since Greninja`s Jab is really good.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
There`s about 20 frames (1/3 of a second) between Jab2 and Fsmash during which the opponent can escape or shield, which is more than enough time for them to react to it if they are expecting it. But normally, the answer to Jab is DI away, not shield, so chances are that they will not expect it the first time you use it and will get hit by the Fsmash. That`s why it should be saved as a surprise kill move and used sparingly, otherwise the opponent will avoid it every time.

With online lag, the opponent gets more time to react to the Jab cancel, but they also have to input shield sooner than normal if there is input delay, so overall it should work the same way. Lag can also mess up your timing on the Jab cancel, but at worst you`ll simply continue the full Jab combo instead of Fsmash, so it is not a problem since Greninja`s Jab is really good.
Thanks for the info! I will start practicing this. :)

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
If you're playing online, you will get the most mileage out of simply spamming dash shield into grab and comboing uthrow to uair. Liberal shuriken use, too, if the matchup allows it, is good. Dash attack is pretty terrible in most situations and his aerials require a lot of precision to use in For Glory. Bad players are hard to space retreating fair or nair on because they don't approach properly. You will rarely catch rolls with aerials simply because of the strict timing for all of Greninja's hitboxes and potential latency.

Last edited:

KERO

Smash Journeyman
So, apparently on taller characters, we can land the last hit of Uair when they're standing. This leads into the following combos:

Uair to Uair (on standing characters) 30%-153%
Uair to Usmash (on standing characters) 0%-50%

These were all tested on DK, and I'll probably test a couple of other characters out, but just something interesting I found.

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
So, apparently on taller characters, we can land the last hit of Uair when they're standing. This leads into the following combos:

Uair to Uair (on standing characters) 30%-153%
Uair to Usmash (on standing characters) 0%-50%

These were all tested on DK, and I'll probably test a couple of other characters out, but just something interesting I found.
Yeah, it works even against small characters if you do it a bit differently. When you land Uair, you can time your fast fall so that you`re almost standing on the ground when the last hit connects. This will allow you to act almost immediately after the Uair and follow it up with another one.

Yesterday I also noticed that it works well from the ledge. When you`re hanging from the ledge and drop down -> jump -> Uair, you`ll finish the Uair at ground level and you`ll be able to follow it up with Uair or Usmash.

The fact that Uair can combo into itself probably explains why it is so good at juggling. I guess even when it doesn`t truly combo, there isn`t much time for the opponent to escape.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
There is pretty nice string from Dair to FF Bair and then uptilt at around high percents its a little situational but its pretty good.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Random thought while looking at the strings involving grabs, dash grab is optimally 4f faster than regular grab and the slide can be used to get you closer to the ledge. At best it comes out faster than a grab and makes the strings tighter (possibly even inescapable in some cases?), at worst you do it a bit sloppy and get around the same speed as standing grab but with a slide.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Dash Attack>usmash | 0-7% | 26%

Percents vs Meta Knight; doesn't work on Sheik.

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
There is pretty nice string from Dair to FF Bair and then uptilt at around high percents its a little situational but its pretty good.
I don`t see how FF Bair combos into Utilt. I know it has a weak spike effect if you fast fall out of the last hit, but I still can`t perform the Dair -> FF Bair -> Utilt combo you mentioned. Or was it a mistake and you meant FF Uair instead of FF Bair?

@ Lavani Lavani
Yes, whenever Grab is mentioned in the combo list, Dash Grab is meant since it comes out faster and allows you to chase the opponent.
And I like the Dash Attack -> Usmash combo. It works against over half the cast at 0%. I tested it against everyone and these are the only characters it doesn`t work against because Dash Attack sends them too high even at 0%:
Luigi, Peach, Rosalina, Sheik, Game & Watch, Toon Link, Zelda, Samus, Palutena, Kirby, Charizard, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Ness, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Pac-man.
And against Link, Marth, Lucina, Olimar, Shulk and Sonic, you can hit them with Usmash after Dash Attack, but it doesn`t register as a combo.

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
This footstool mechanic is really great for greninja's Dair's.
And not only Dairs, but Nairs as well as shown in this video from the Advanced Techniques thread:
And we can even do a footstool from a fully charged Water Shuriken at low percents.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
I just tried the first combo with perfect pivot uptilt instead and its perfect with either executions. Nair>upair FF>PP Uptilt>upair FF>Dair spike> footstool>FF Bair>and then charged FSmash or DSmash. This is a kill combo. Thats crazy!!!! It starts working at 60 percent.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
For those unaware, a dash grab while pummeling towards the edge forces a grab break, and doing this can allow an aerial follow up, including a meteor dair uair spike and bair stage spike. Going off the edge with them can allow uair.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Messing around with greninja in training mode found some fair combos tested on Bowser and Jigglypuff. I haven't tested too much but I'm sure other stuff can work. Also I don't have exact percentages so maybe someone can hammer things out.

0%-??

Fair jab
Fair dtilt (I think it only works on Zero)

Around 60 or 70 percent
Fair to fair (only got it on bowser may need lower percentages for lower characters ).

Efit: been fooling around with this a bit more. I really hope this hasn't been discovered yet. But it seems as though from 0-15 you get a jab follow up. From around 20 -30 you get a dtilt fat 30 you get a dash attack. I just tested it on fox lvl 9 cpu and the combo thing changed. Fall sppeed and weight play a factor the floaty characters are going to be a bit difficult. May be able to get a usmash or a RAR bair (haven't tried )

Last edited:

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
Messing around with greninja in training mode found some fair combos tested on Bowser and Jigglypuff. I haven't tested too much but I'm sure other stuff can work. Also I don't have exact percentages so maybe someone can hammer things out.

0%-??

Fair jab
Fair dtilt (I think it only works on Zero)

Around 60 or 70 percent
Fair to fair (only got it on bowser may need lower percentages for lower characters ).

Efit: been fooling around with this a bit more. I really hope this hasn't been discovered yet. But it seems as though from 0-15 you get a jab follow up. From around 20 -30 you get a dtilt fat 30 you get a dash attack. I just tested it on fox lvl 9 cpu and the combo thing changed. Fall sppeed and weight play a factor the floaty characters are going to be a bit difficult. May be able to get a usmash or a RAR bair (haven't tried )
We`ve known about the Fair -> Jab and Fair -> Dtilt combos, I just didn`t add them yet because I didn`t test the % range when they work. But I didn`t know about the Fair -> Fair and Fair -> Dash Attack combos, so great job finding those. Today I did a lot of testing with Fair and it turns out that it has almost as much combo potential as Nair. Here are all the Fair combos I`ve added:
Combo moves.......................................% at which the combo works.........Total Damage
Fair -> Jab
................................................................0-20%..................................24%
Fair -> Dtilt................................................................0-20%..................................21%
Fair -> Grab -> Uthrow -> Uair...................................9-40%..................................28%
Fair -> Ftilt................................................................10-30%..................................20%
Fair -> Fsmash.........................................................13-30%..................................28%
Fair -> Dash Attack -> Fair.........................................26-36%..................................35%
Fair -> Fair................................................................45-55%..................................28%

I noticed that when using Fair, it is best to time it so that you land at the same time as the Fair connects. If you get it right, you will have almost no end lag. This is the only way I managed to make the Fair -> Fair combo work against Sheik. Of course since it requires practically frame perfect timing, you won`t pull it off every time in a match, but the closer you end up to the ground when Fair connects, the less lag you`ll have.

Fair is a much better move than I thought at first since the combos it allows us to do are some of Greninja`s strongest and most reliable combos, especially:
Fair -> Grab -> Uthrow -> Uair: That`s right, we can combo into grab from Fair and it is not only very easy to do, but also inescapable regardless of DI. We can then choose any throw we want. I listed the most damaging one: Uthrow -> Uair.
Fair -> Fsmash: I`ve been using this a lot recently, but I never thought it was a true combo until I tested it today. It is also very easy to perform since the opponent gets sent right into range of Fsmash after the Fair at 13-30%.
Fair -> Dash Attack -> Fair: This one is harder to perform and works only at a very specific % range, but it is the most damaging combo we can do with Fair. This combo carries the opponent across the whole stage and can be even followed up by another Dash Attack -> Fair if the opponent DI`s towards the stage after the second Fair.
And of course Fair -> Jab and Fair -> Dtilt which are very reliable and unDI-able early game damage builders similar to Nair -> Jab and Nair -> Dtilt. And just like Nair -> Dtilt, Fair -> Dtilt can also be followed up by a grab against fast fallers for an extra 14% damage.

And since everything that Fair can do, Nair can do as well, I also added Nair -> Fsmash, Nair -> Dash Attack -> Fair and Nair -> Grab combos.

Edit:
@ David Galanos David Galanos
The Uair spike is easiest to perform against CPUs set to jump. All you have to do is jump, hit them with Uair on your way down and press down to fast fall out of the Uair before the 5th hit connects. Once you learn to do it consistently against jumping CPUs, try to learn to do it from an Utilt which requires very precise timing if you want it to be a true combo.

Last edited:

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
These Fair combos supposed to work on everyone? Went into training and can't land them on Mario at all.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
We`ve known about the Fair -> Jab and Fair -> Dtilt combos, I just didn`t add them yet because I didn`t test the % range when they work. But I didn`t know about the Fair -> Fair and Fair -> Dash Attack combos, so great job finding those. Today I did a lot of testing with Fair and it turns out that it has almost as much combo potential as Nair. Here are all the Fair combos I`ve added:
Combo moves.......................................% at which the combo works.........Total Damage
Fair -> Jab
................................................................0-20%..................................24%
Fair -> Dtilt................................................................0-20%..................................21%
Fair -> Grab -> Uthrow -> Uair...................................9-40%..................................28%
Fair -> Ftilt................................................................10-30%..................................20%
Fair -> Fsmash.........................................................13-30%..................................28%
Fair -> Dash Attack -> Fair.........................................26-36%..................................35%
Fair -> Fair................................................................45-55%..................................28%

I noticed that when using Fair, it is best to time it so that you land at the same time as the Fair connects. If you get it right, you will have almost no end lag. This is the only way I managed to make the Fair -> Fair combo work against Sheik. Of course since it requires practically frame perfect timing, you won`t pull it off every time in a match, but the closer you end up to the ground when Fair connects, the less lag you`ll have.

Fair is a much better move than I thought at first since the combos it allows us to do are some of Greninja`s strongest and most reliable combos, especially:
Fair -> Grab -> Uthrow -> Uair: That`s right, we can combo into grab from Fair and it is not only very easy to do, but also inescapable regardless of DI. We can then choose any throw we want. I listed the most damaging one: Uthrow -> Uair.
Fair -> Fsmash: I`ve been using this a lot recently, but I never thought it was a true combo until I tested it today. It is also very easy to perform since the opponent gets sent right into range of Fsmash after the Fair at 13-30%.
Fair -> Dash Attack -> Fair: This one is harder to perform and works only at a very specific % range, but it is the most damaging combo we can do with Fair. This combo carries the opponent across the whole stage and can be even followed up by another Dash Attack -> Fair if the opponent DI`s towards the stage after the second Fair.
And of course Fair -> Jab and Fair -> Dtilt which are very reliable and unDI-able early game damage builders similar to Nair -> Jab and Nair -> Dtilt. And just like Nair -> Dtilt, Fair -> Dtilt can also be followed up by a grab against fast fallers for an extra 14% damage.

And since everything that Fair can do, Nair can do as well, I also added Nair -> Fsmash, Nair -> Dash Attack -> Fair and Nair -> Grab combos.

Edit:
@ David Galanos David Galanos
The Uair spike is easiest to perform against CPUs set to jump. All you have to do is jump, hit them with Uair on your way down and press down to fast fall out of the Uair before the 5th hit connects. Once you learn to do it consistently against jumping CPUs, try to learn to do it from an Utilt which requires very precise timing if you want it to be a true combo.
I feel like f-air will get pretty predictable especially after doing it more than once. It works and is great but since Greninja can't actually short hop and f-air without waiting a second to f-air it makes it a little easy to shield. Same with N-air, but not as much since it doesn't really have start up like f-air. I can see f-air to grab being useful, but not used too often, or at least just made sure it's not gonna be predictable

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
These Fair combos supposed to work on everyone? Went into training and can't land them on Mario at all.
I tested them against Mario just now and they all work. They even work longer than against Sheik.
To make them work you have to fast fall the Fair as close to the ground as possible before it connects. This will allow you to act sooner and if you time it frame perfect that you land on the same frame as Fair hits, you won`t have any landing lag at all. This is necessary for the Fair -> Fair combo.

The Fair -> Fsmash and Fair -> Dash Attack -> Fair also require you to fast fall the Fair close to the ground, but you don`t have to be frame perfect.

And Fair -> Dtilt/Jab/Grab are the easiest ones to perform and can be done from any SHFF Fair.

Also to make it easier to test, perform these combos in the middle of the percent range I listed. For example test the Fair -> Jab combo at 10% since it works at 0-20%. I always try to find the entire % range when the combos are possible, so at the ends of the listed % ranges most combos are extremely hard to perform.

I feel like f-air will get pretty predictable especially after doing it more than once. It works and is great but since Greninja can't actually short hop and f-air without waiting a second to f-air it makes it a little easy to shield. Same with N-air, but not as much since it doesn't really have start up like f-air. I can see f-air to grab being useful, but not used too often, or at least just made sure it's not gonna be predictable
The timing is very similar to SHFF Nair and they both actually hit at the same time. You just start Fair a bit sooner so it is easier to react to, but both Fair and Nair hit just before you land from a short hop which you fast fall as soon as possible, so it takes the same time in both cases. Also since Fair has more range, you can start the short hop from farther away. Besides the higher damage, that`s its main advantage over SHFF Nair. So if you`re close to the opponent, use Nair and if you`re farther and need to quickly punish an unsafe move they used or just space them out, you can use SHFF Fair.

If you`re waiting a whole second after a short hop before you input Fair, then you`re most likely not fast falling your Fairs since a fast falled short hop takes less than a second to complete.
The order of inputs is:
1. short hop > 2. left/right + A > 3. slide the circle pad down to fast fall
And all of this has to be done in less than a second. It`s easy to input, but the timing is a bit strict, so you need to practice it a lot to pull them off consistently in a match, because starting the Fair too soon causes you to miss and too late causes you to land before it hits.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
Sorry if I missed it but shouldn't up tilt > Uair spike be in there? I came by looking for the percentages where it works but I haven't seen anything (btw if you know the percentages it can work it would be appreciated)

Anyways I know, as long as you do it correctly, you can do Utilt > Uair spike > Utilt > Uair spike > Smash attack, down smash is probably your best bet. Although I've never done it to a human player my friend MS_Ookami has and as long as it is done quick enough I believe it is a true combo

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I missed it but shouldn't up tilt > Uair spike be in there? I came by looking for the percentages where it works but I haven't seen anything (btw if you know the percentages it can work it would be appreciated)

Anyways I know, as long as you do it correctly, you can do Utilt > Uair spike > Utilt > Uair spike > Smash attack, down smash is probably your best bet. Although I've never done it to a human player my friend MS_Ookami has and as long as it is done quick enough I believe it is a true combo
It is in the Nair combo section since you can always start it with a Nair. The longest Utilt -> Uair spike true combo I`ve found is:
Nair -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Nair which deals 55 damage and starts working at 27%.
So Utilt -> Uair spike should start working against Sheik at 38%, but you`re right I should definitely test Utilt -> Uair spike separately.
And yeah, Uair spike -> Smash attack is a true combo. These are listed in the Uair combo section.

Edit:
I just noticed that I didn`t include Uair spike -> Dsmash and Uair spike -> Fsmash combos yet even though I remember testing them. I`ll try to add them all tommorow.

Last edited:

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
I'm aware this is probably in the thread already but I'd like to reiterate it. I've been having a lot of success when the opponent is at high percent by using SHFF Bair and fast falling so that the final kick doesn't connect. It true combos into Utilt which can then true combo into Uair for the kill. It does take a while for it to be a true combo, usually well over 100%, but people are often so surprised to get hit by Bair in this way that they take a few extra frames to react and shield. Also if people shield immediately you can turn around and grab them, and as we all know, Uthrow will kill them at high percents.

Last edited:

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
It is in the Nair combo section since you can always start it with a Nair. The longest Utilt -> Uair spike true combo I`ve found is:
Nair -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Nair which deals 55 damage and starts working at 27%.
So Utilt -> Uair spike should start working against Sheik at 38%, but you`re right I should definitely test Utilt -> Uair spike separately.
And yeah, Uair spike -> Smash attack is a true combo. These are listed in the Uair combo section.

Edit:
I just noticed that I didn`t include Uair spike -> Dsmash and Uair spike -> Fsmash combos yet even though I remember testing them. I`ll try to add them all tommorow.
You can N-air to up tilt?? Wow that's helpful, I've been trying to hard for the up tilt a lot of the time

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
I finished testing the Uair spike combos, the Bair spike -> Utilt -> Uair combo which bc1910 mentioned and I found some new Jab combos that I also added. Here are the results:

Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair deals 19-23 damage and between:
38-61% it is untechable
62-73% it is techable and the Uair spike must be performed from a short hop
74-97% it doesn`t combo at all because a short hop Uair doesn`t reach and a full jump Uair spike doesn`t truly combo into Utilt
98-107% it is techable and the Uair spike must be performed from a full jump

Uair spike -> Fsmash deals 19 damage and between 34-65% it is completely inescapable but between 66-999% it can be teched.
Uair spike -> Dsmash deals 18 damage, it works between 63-999% and can always be teched.

Bair spike -> Utilt -> Uair deals 16-19 damage and works between 134-150%. This is a great find by bc1910. It allows us to combo into Utilt at kill percents more reliably. And even though the % range at which it truly comboes is a bit strict, there is very little time for the opponent to react even at around 110% when it starts to kill. And because the spike effect is so weak on Bair, it cannot be teched even at 150%, so the combo is only escapable with good DI. The first Bair hit starts to become techable at 161% and the second hit at 180% against Sheik.

Jab1 -> Jab2 -> Dtilt -> Fair deals 24 damage and works between 165-180%. I`ve noticed that Jab1 -> Jab2 starts to truly combo into Dtilt at 165%, which then comboes into Fair. This combo by itself isn`t very useful since at that %, we can just Uthrow for the kill, but what it shows us is that at higher percents, our Jab cancels become harder to escape. So even though Jab1 -> Jab2 -> Fsmash never becomes a true combo, it should be harder to escape at kill percents (90+%) and should work even better as a surprise kill string than I originally thought.

And as a bonus, while going through the combos I realized that we can theoretically combo Sheik to death from 27% using this combo as long as she misses one tech:
sweetspot Nair -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> Utilt -> Uair spike -> meteor Dair -> footstool -> Bair spike -> charged Fsmash
The whole combo deals 79 damage and before the charged Fsmash, Sheik will be at 90%, which allows us to kill her even from the center of FD with a fresh halfway charged Fsmash without any rage.
The only problem is that I`d need at least 100 tries to perform this combo against an immobile CPU at 1/4 speed, so doing this against a human opponent in a real match is practically impossible.
But optimally, we could kill Sheik using only 2 combos. From 0% we could do fully charged Water Shuriken -> Fair to deal 27 damage, followed by this combo to take the stock.

Top Bottom