• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
also wow, i open up facebook, and see the status of this asian girl i know from first year...and it's like "If you get an email from TD asking to verify your information, don't send it to them! I already lost $1500 and all my information!"

it's hard to feel sorry for her, that's just too funny.
are you sure she's not trolling? haha, there are too many of those scams going around

esp those overseas cheques that overpay and ask for change XD

unknown522

Some guy
If anyone has been trying to contact me VIA phone, my home phone hasn't been working for almost a week. I also haven't been online much (those who know about my brother know why).

So yeah, if you guys need anything and I'm not on MSN at the time, leave an e-mail or a PM on the boards.

edit: Kyle can you host saturday? Talk to mike on MSN about it.

I.B

Smash Lord
haha...

Guys, next time we have a big tourney, would you be willing to donate to the "Get Mew2king's *** to Canada" fund?

idea

Smash Master
If anyone has been trying to contact me VIA phone, my home phone hasn't been working for almost a week. I also haven't been online much (those who know about my brother know why).

So yeah, if you guys need anything and I'm not on MSN at the time, leave an e-mail or a PM on the boards.

edit: Kyle can you host saturday? Talk to mike on MSN about it.
maaybe...i have some homework to do, and i have to go out on sunday, but i'll think about it. is there some special reason, or do you just miss me :bee:

Sanu

Smash Champion
happy birfday Camilo! Lets smash sometime, I'll drive up to Newmarket.

Host me for the night ;D all nighterrr

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i'll host on saturday, but you guys can't stay overnight, for various reasons.

you CAN leave as late as the buses run, though. 24 hours buses don't count, mike <_<

idea

Smash Master
1 am, maybe 2 am. that might seem like a small difference but when people stay over they typically go to sleep at 5 or 6 am, if at all.

and there's no cap, anyone can come.

idea

Smash Master
preferably earlier...i want to get some sleep this time >_< have stuff to do the next day. plus i'd rather my family and pets got to sleep too.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
the great rsynex posting (aka the amazing ryan ford) Raynex is the best player in the world. Quick like a cheeta and fast like a monkey...and other randomness that will get me enough text to see if the sig is working...

sig testing

.Marik

is a social misfit
I remember that show back from when I was a kid!

Pingu *****.

+1 respect.

idea

Smash Master
the only episode of pingu i remember is the one where he (he?) falls through the floor and gets lost in this big ice cave.

CONFIRM FOR TOMORROW ANYONE? BRING GAMECUBES MAYBE? THAT WOULD BE COOL

Top Bottom