• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
play a less technical character =P

jigglypuff only hurts my left thumb sometimes. my fingers are generally okay. except my left pinky one occasionally...but i think that's just when i start to grip the controller too tightly.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
If Chris comes we can record ...though that doesn't guarantee anything will ever be put up.

Hi Manli.
hey, thats not cool i put up all the **** from the last tourney, all the important **** anyways someone took the vids off my laptop so im not the only one wit vids

also me and imadh might come not sure yet.......

edit: me and imadh are coming

idea

Smash Master
i'll definitely bus with y'all. how much does that cost?

okay, so we have a recording setup, nice. be sure to put it on either the big tv upstairs or the one in the middle of the room downstairs (if we don't have access to upstairs).

oh, and landy, or whoever else is a mod in here, wanna change my name for me?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yes.

That makes 10.

Cap's now filled, if you wanted to come but couldn't make it I apologize, try again next time.

Also, people can come over starting at 1:00.

I'm just adding that I can't have people stay long on Friday. I have a family dinner that day at 6:30 or so and I also need to do some school readings and work.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guessed right David, I'll probably be late though... I have to finish this stupid assignment, I'm 5 days late LOL

Sanu

Smash Champion
What's that thing called when you stick something in your urethra? Well, whatever it is, I did it yesterday while jerking off... with a mini screwdriver. Holy **** it was painful but oh so good

Now when I pee my **** hurts. Am I looking at long term problems?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wow josh thats some nasty *** **** lol

also im not bringing my **** i might come for maybe an hour or something but i got other **** to do tomorrow

.Marik

is a social misfit
What's that thing called when you stick something in your urethra? Well, whatever it is, I did it yesterday while jerking off... with a mini screwdriver. Holy **** it was painful but oh so good

That's fucking messed.

Have fun with penile problems in the future.

Gay men and their eccentric fantasies.

idea

Smash Master
hahaha josh...

i'm guessing no =P maybe ask luelinks, i bet they would know.

edit: david, could you pm me your phone number? (parents like to have something to call in case of emergency) (and for some reason i don't have yours yet)

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

what the **** dude..thats so ****ing wrong omfg....wtf Josh....WTF.....

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

It's called "sounding".

Unless you broke the skin or whatever, you're probably okay.

Ministry

Smash Ace
david i got a gamecube and a couple games for free someone left them at my house and moved out. il give u luigis mansion so u can main luigi

Top Bottom