• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
I'm going to sig this. I know it's unnoficial, but it looks so cool (other than my hair).

We need more canadian smasher's pictures (like top 5 from each province or something).

Diakonos

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265426

:( I was at pearson for like 1.3 hours! Coulda played so many moneymatches!

Btw, I'm at my ladyfriend's house, but she goes back to school next week. If for some reason things get hard (she has 3 roommates, and I don't want to become annoying) is there any chance I could come to Toronto? I catch a plane from there anyway after Ottawa.

Like, this isn't a "I need a place to stay". It's a "her roommates lookin kinda pissed, yo, maybe I should peace it" possible anticipation. Covering all the techchase options.

I.B

Smash Lord

Btw, I'm at my ladyfriend's house, but she goes back to school next week. If for some reason things get hard (she has 3 roommates, and I don't want to become annoying) is there any chance I could come to Toronto? I catch a plane from there anyway after Ottawa.

Like, this isn't a "I need a place to stay". It's a "her roommates lookin kinda pissed, yo, maybe I should peace it" possible anticipation. Covering all the techchase options.
yup yup. PM me if you need a place, I can arrange something.

unknown522

Some guy

If you want to come over, then sure, if Imadh can't house you.

I.B

Smash Lord
I was trying to play fun and aggressive! ;) Poking is the best edgeguard. =D
No, no. He wasn't criticizing your edgeguarding, just boosting his own survivability skills. :laugh:

LOL Ryan. Make sure the swag is immeasurable or else you're screwed.

idea

Smash Master
yoo kyle i left my ipod and cable at ur house xP
yeah, you did.

someone's grey toque is here too.

I was trying to play fun and aggressive! ;) Poking is the best edgeguard. =D

Thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind if I can't keep these ladies happy =)
yeah, we can definitely work something out if need be, just post ahead of time so we can coordinate and all go to wherever that is =P

unknown522

Some guy
No, no. He wasn't criticizing your edgeguarding, just boosting his own survivability skills. :laugh:

lol, all dai son.

Yo, send me a resized pic of the sig. I can't resize it apparently.

edit: nvm

Diakonos

Smash Lord
lol, good luck with that.

Use some swag, otherwise you're screwed.
Swag means alcohol, yes? LOL an interesting suggestion, but I don't believe in swag as a means to cure problems! The worst thing is that girls sometimes have their ladies time concurrently. It's like bowser challenge, except with ovaries.

I've never seen many videos of this fellow! Perchance we shall play one time soon =D
get the phuk over here, you know u wanna come so why fight it, jk
I really would have enjoyed playing you guys. However, years of experience with women and smash has led me to believe that women don't like feeling like smash is a higher priority than them. Even if this isn't actually the case, it is good to avoid even the appearance of evil.
yeah, you did.

someone's grey toque is here too.

yeah, we can definitely work something out if need be, just post ahead of time so we can coordinate and all go to wherever that is =P
It's my toque, does it say Canada on it? Thanks for offering the hospitality guys, I really appreciate it =). I'll be sure to let you guys know what's up as the week progresses.

There is a youthful vibrancy to this thread that is defunct in many other Canada socials. J'aime ca.

unknown522

Some guy
Swag means alcohol, yes? LOL an interesting suggestion, but I don't believe in swag as a means to cure problems! The worst thing is that girls sometimes have their ladies time concurrently. It's like bowser challenge, except with ovaries.
no no no. Swag is your "game". Like using special tricks to get girls will. For example: talking smoothly to them, or doing something cool.

Also, booze will do just as nicely.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Ohh lol. Well I'm buying them specialized tea and flowers.

And maybe a salad spinner, stuff is crucial.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
I'll come David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!

What was your address?

Rides for anyone on the way from Yonge and Majormack.

Top Bottom