• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
yup. i didn't set an upper limit on the amount of people.

try and bring tvs/cubes/melee, though. i have less setups than usual because my melee disc now belongs to some ******* in the US.

and i don't think anyone wants to use my gamecube =P

actually yeah, wow, i have only one setup at the moment, but three tvs.

BRING CUBES GUYS

edit: i'm gonna try to get gamecube backup launcher working on my wii. that will give us another setup if and only if someone brings a cube but forgets their own copy of melee =P

can anyone give me a link to it? google gives different results and versions and i'd rather use the one i already know will work.

idea

Smash Master
we actually have three printers, two of which know how to pull in only one sheet of paper at a time, and don't feel the need to decide for you the angle at which it should be pulled in.

and thanks, whatever that is, but i'll just let ryan do it off his sd card. my wii's already softmodded anyway, i just want the gc backup launcher.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey imadh i was talking about you to kage today

about how you were telling me to train in the dark in my room

and i laughed because i didn't give a ****

but then kage was like ">=/ I DON'T UNDERSTAND

yeha nothing interesting, I'm gonna go shave everywhere

and by everywhere i mean everywhere that's socially shavable

idea

Smash Master
okay, cool.

reminder: 1:00 PM, everyone. don't come earlier. honestly, i'd rather you be 10 minutes late than 10 minutes early. i just have a habit of not being ready until the last minute.

that goes for other things, too...even when i know what to write for a whole exam, and i could be done in an hour, i'll somehow still be writing at the last second. but that might have something to do with how i like to take naps in the middle of exams. must be the biggest mindgame for everyone sitting near me :bee:

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
everyone get there at 12:59 and **** up kyle's plans :)

lol so im messing around on facebook and i find this group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...nfo#!/group.php?v=info&ref=nf&gid=50028500500

20 Reasons to date a Super Smash Brothers player

1. We have fast fingers.

2. We are adept at pressing multiple buttons in quick succession.

3. We know how to abuse priority and range for best results.

4. When you think we're gone, we use a special move and miraculously recover, then we keep on going.

5. We can read how you move, predict, and then adjust ourselves accordingly.

6. We have amazing spacing.

7. We can stay up for nights at a time moving the joy sticks.

8. We can tech chase so no matter where you roll, we'll keep coming.

9. Even though we stick our controllers in multiple ports, we always keep it in good condition.

10. We enjoy playing doubles and we like using team combos.

11. We can infinite combo you off of a wall.

12. We have unlockables. The better you preform, the more secrets you unlock.

13. We have different styles: Control or aggro.

14. We can mind game people into being where we want, then take advantage of them.

15. We use items if we want to have fun.

16. We know how to reduce the lag from our moves and decrease cool down time.

17. We can sweet spot our moves.

18. We abuse grabs.

19. We know how to move on the stage, in the air, and even below the stage.

20. Even though we did it a lot of times and it's only your first time, we'll sand bag so you can learn how to play also ♥ (read less)

Recent News:
Melee>Brawl

also, we can Show you our moves!

idea

Smash Master
okay, i can host on saturday.

anyone can come, anyone can stay over, keeping in mind that the more of you there are the less floor space there will be.

that said, i have to kick everyone out around 12:00 noon on sunday. i'm going to oshawa later that day and have to meet people at Union station around 1:something.

some stipulations:
- if you are coming, PLEASE POST HERE FIRST. i don't mind lots of people showing up at my door, but it is a bit disconcerting when i have no warning that people will be showing up in such large numbers. if you just tell me beforehand i'll be fine with it (not that i'd be mad otherwise, but y'know).

- please throw away your own garbage. just in general, if you bought mcdonald's, and you're about to get up for some reason, you might as well throw out the bag. any dishes you guys use can be randomly piled on the kitchen counters. (if the garbage bag is full, someone come tell me and i'll get a new one)

- try to be quiet once it gets late. you don't need to whisper, just make a mental note to stop yelling "OH ****" after everything.

- no one feed my dog (taffy) anything. she used to have an intestinal problem and now she can only eat certain diet food, so we're assuming it would be bad for her to eat anything else. similarly, if you see any food lying on the floor, pick it up, please. if the kitchen is too far for you then at least put it on a table or something =P

yeah, i guess that's it. bring cubes and tvs.
bringing to the front page.

still 1:00 PM. i can't remember if that part got moved to the last page or not.

I.B

Smash Lord
hey imadh i was talking about you to kage today

about how you were telling me to train in the dark in my room

and i laughed because i didn't give a ****

but then kage was like ">=/ I DON'T UNDERSTAND

yeha nothing interesting, I'm gonna go shave everywhere

and by everywhere i mean everywhere that's socially shavable
Kinda confused but all that matters is that practicing in your room with the lights off is an ancient training technique that's not meant for everybody.

Use with caution.

n0ne

Smash Ace
Laaaaaate Response Loooool

I dont know about u guys, but power shielding REALLY WORKS for me, and i do it a lot, and consistently... well anyways im talking about falcon, mario and ganon.. but it has to be kinda close but... it KINDA makes the falco want to laser a little bit less... cause to much lasers coming back at him... but i dont know.... all that is just mindgames. With falcon i get a knee or a tomahawk to knee in like 90 percent of the time

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hey imadh im starting a texture for green marth can u guess wat the theme is gona be? :)

also my emo peach texture is done i had S. help me wit some of the hexing and i finished the rest it looks reallly good

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys will have to sit just this one out.. it's my boys b day party on the weekend so I'll try to keep in touch ne one who has my msn lemme know next time kyle hosts somehtin just incase i miss it.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys will have to sit just this one out.. it's my boys b day party on the weekend so I'll try to keep in touch ne one who has my msn lemme know next time kyle hosts somehtin just incase i miss it.
You still have my Wiimote and I still have your Classic Controller bish

I.B

Smash Lord
lol LL62 is so chill <3

This isn't rough work.

What should I do with it

Oh, and at the moment my legit stuff is either in progress, or severely outdated. I get better too fast, my stuff from last year is chicken scratch.
So I'll post whenever I finish stuff.

Also, I'll make my own pose for your challenge. That way its a surprise.
zomgzomgzomg

Top Bottom