• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Desh

Smash Ace
i dont like sf4, i prefer 3rd strike.
I think they kinda brawl'd it up. =/

But that preference i suppose, i gotta admit its hella fun still XD and its prettttyyy o_o *twitch*

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
The joy stick has arrived and its soooo sickkkkk i just gotta set up everything and ppl and come over and test it, its superrr new tho needs to be broken in big time XD

also bernard msg me i think i have something of urs

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
are we talking about street fighter 4 here

sf4 is better cuz you dont have to deal with super long kara throws and lame *** c.mk hoyokusen or lame *** geneijin **** or ken being better than you

instead you get to deal with sagat easy anti-air into ultra or akuma teleporting away everytime you get a knockdown or zangief mashing SPDs or ryu being better than you

but srsly its fun

dropped in to snag the defiler avatar decided to say hello to the TO yaoi and other cool kids who care

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Coming this September... to the GTA melee scene... for the first time EVER.

ITS PYRENIGHT!

I'll be living near Young&Dundas I don't know Toronto at all but who will be near me??

Desh

Smash Ace
your a subway ride + 1 bus away from pretty much everyone.
2 busses if there is ever some bizzare reason you would ever want to travel to brampton.

oh, or bernies i think. ...yeah thats 2 busses too.

idea

Smash Master
When is it? I might drop by lool
starting at 2pm on friday and saturday.

Coming this September... to the GTA melee scene... for the first time EVER.

ITS PYRENIGHT!

I'll be living near Young&Dundas I don't know Toronto at all but who will be near me??
first of all, it's Yonge, noob =P

and the other people are right, thanks to the TTC, you're close to pretty much everyone. probably wouldn't take you more than an hour to get to any smashfest location, and likely less.

I also might come to the smashfest tomorrow..
'k.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
are we talking about street fighter 4 here

sf4 is better cuz you dont have to deal with super long kara throws and lame *** c.mk hoyokusen or lame *** geneijin **** or ken being better than you

instead you get to deal with sagat easy anti-air into ultra or akuma teleporting away everytime you get a knockdown or zangief mashing SPDs or ryu being better than you

but srsly its fun

dropped in to snag the defiler avatar decided to say hello to the TO yaoi and other cool kids who care
Funniest and bestest sum up of the 2 games hahaha

That looks EXACTLY like Josh LMAOOOO.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Can't get out of Saturday morning, such failure hours. Are people staying over Saturday, too?

EDIT: Or stay till 7am, then leave for work...

EDITEDIT: York looks like a lot of Brawl now and no Melee.

idea

Smash Master
http://www.livestream.com/thevidyaspy

pokemon streaming =D

julian:

i assume no one is staying over saturday, but if need be they could.

yeah, melee doesn't really go to york anymore, for some reason. hopefully it'll pick up again once school starts.

edit: and now that it's a new page...

some new things:

1. if anyone is in the back room, you can't leave the door open. after last time there were like 9 ants in my kitchen =P
if it gets too hot, move downstairs instead, please.

2. charles, your wallet is still here. hopefully you'll come over at some point =P

3. i have some pop cans. about enough for one each. it would've been more but i already drank most of a case <_<

4. i think i'm forgetting something.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Just a heads up that I'm coming too (with recorder). If Brampton and C Squad are there they can finish their BO7.

4Serial

Smash Lord
uhh I dunno if I can come
I would have to come either really late Friday night or the next Saturday morning
But I dunno directions and don't feel like going alone :( I'm dumb and will get lost lol

Wait, is this only for Friday or are people gonna be there Saturday too?

idea

Smash Master
yeah, you can come on saturday too. i dunno what people's plans are but saturday will involve smashing too.

i say you come late friday night, depending on how late it would have to be. if you don't come friday, try to gauge by the boards and/or msn how many people are gonna go on saturday (cause i really don't know myself).

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjfqeP87kVU

this song goes well with EVERY captain falcon combo video.

i checked with several.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
common kyle first u bail out on outbreak n now u steal t10 hahaha leave me with something man =P lols common guys im goin to be sooooooooo bored at t10.... kyyyyyylllleeee u kno u wanna come =D

.... this is a lost cause isnt it lol

idea

Smash Master
=( =( i didn't want to have a smashfest on the same day, but everyone already said they weren't going. what i wanted to do was have people over on friday and go to t10 on saturday.

the $15 venue fee is just too much. no one wants to pay it.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
uhh I dunno if I can come
I would have to come either really late Friday night or the next Saturday morning
But I dunno directions and don't feel like going alone :( I'm dumb and will get lost lol

Wait, is this only for Friday or are people gonna be there Saturday too?
lol johns just cuz u no c squad is gona beat u......wait wtf why we c squad we should be b squad

lol i'm not going ethier got stuff to do wit family this weekend

Top Bottom