• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
alrightie sounds good.
btw how much is fare now for ttc? still 3$? D: prolly not T_T
i shall check the site
just put

a dollar and a bunch of coins. seriosuly it works lol.
it's $2.75, but yeah, they almost never care when you do that.

at one point there was a kind of protest going on where everyone would go on the bus without paying. i think the ttc drivers wanted better wages or benefits or something, so everyone went on for free and they didn't stop them. it lasted like a week, too.

but even now, it's not as if they can count everyone's coins, and nickels look like quarters.

Sanu

Smash Champion
IOMOGMGPONGIOBNGLOUHG:LJHGJFHKJLN:OQ>SW<GNAHDKNY FHZBINLADBH DN:bf,chdm.asnzdbckux,kinDFHQS'-0BT4WIGAN>
a'eldsj,m.IOMOGMGPONGIOBNGLOUHG:LJHGJFHKJLN:OQ>SW<GNAHDKNY FHZBINLADBH DN:bf,chdm.asnzdbckux,kinDFHQS'-0BT4WIGAN>
a'eldsj,m.
IOMOGMGPONGIOBNGLOUHG:LJHGJFHKJLN:OQ>SW<GNAHDKNY FHZBINLADBH DN:bf,chdm.asnzdbckux,kinDFHQS'-0BT4WIGAN>
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.
a'eldsj,m.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
you could, but i'm almost never online, so it's better to pm me...unless you want to talk now and then never be able to reach me through it again when you want to =P
PM'd you.

So, any of you Melee guys live in/near Vaughan?

it's like 20-30 mins north of downtown Toronto.

Desh

Smash Ace
cyan. i live in vaughn. kinda. im gonna be there all of august. i live around pinevalley and highway 7. >_>
if you wanna smash lemme knoowwww .

allssoo.
unfortunate news.

My new comp has an intel atom processor. its a lot less strong than my old laptop D:.
so andy came over for a big ole practice day and before he left i was gonna check out one of the matches
and lets just say...the quality sucks ***. =/
i'll bring the stuff still, but you'll see what i mean D:
sorrry gguuiissseee

Desh

Smash Ace
from finch take the subway to vp station
take the 67 north
and get off at florens
uhhh the street directly behind the dominoes is bertha
go to 58 =D

idea

Smash Master
k so then i might need directions from finch station, like which buses I should take?
from finch take the subway to vp station
take the 67 north
and get off at florens
uhhh the street directly behind the dominoes is bertha
go to 58 =D
yeah.

on the subway, go south from finch, transfer at bloor-yonge station, go east till victoria park station

from victoria park station, take the Pharmacy 67 North...etc. etc.

address is 58 Bertha Avenue, scarborough, if you want to look it up on google maps.

i got my texts for uni today, costed 175$, thank god for torrents :D

edit: super record session at kyles house this weekend
woah, I didn't know desh could spell.

edit: maybe vids of myself will be put up this time.
afro, if there are any videos you just know you're not gonna put up, please say so in advance so we can put them on my laptop and i can upload them. you could just put them all on my laptop even, once they're recorded on yours. i have an external drive so that'd be really easy to do.

if we are making a combo video then we need lots of footage put up for people to look through, and your track record on uploading stuff you record could be a lot better <_<

idea

Smash Master
I'm meeting up with ron (vegetto 2k2) @ VP station @ 2:00. He's bringing a small TV since he doesn't live too far.
is that the same ron from york?

Also.... if youre going to VP station, get a transfer where you pay your fare. The buses collect outside of the station.
right, thanks...i should have mentioned that.

everyone get a transfer inside Victoria Park station. you will need it to take buses.

(otherwise people could walk in off the street and get on the bus)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
alright imma pick up brampton at Finch. saturday. Brampton be ther eby 1:30 so leave brampton by like 10.

I remember Ron ****** me in my friend tourney. He needed warm-up so he came up to me and destroyed me. All he needed was music and it would of been a live combo video.

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
alright imma pick up brampton at Finch. saturday. Brampton be ther eby 1:30 so leave brampton by like 10.

I remember Ron ****** me in my friend tourney. He needed warm-up so he came up to me and destroyed me. All he needed was music and it would of been a live combo video.
Bboy lawson

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
afro, if there are any videos you just know you're not gonna put up, please say so in advance so we can put them on my laptop and i can upload them. you could just put them all on my laptop even, once they're recorded on yours. i have an external drive so that'd be really easy to do.

if we are making a combo video then we need lots of footage put up for people to look through, and your track record on uploading stuff you record could be a lot better <_<
i still dont have my laptop yet, so i still cant techinally record, that and i never upload all the crap because my smash folder that has all the videos that i've recorded is 114GB, if u wana upload all those then be my guess i canbring them over on my hard drive, plus stos said that he'd help me make the combo videos, and i dont mind going over 114GBs of footage

ps: every smash fest is around 20GBs when recording

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm meeting up with ron (vegetto 2k2) @ VP station @ 2:00. He's bringing a small TV since he doesn't live too far.
FYI Ryan, Ron hates gays. To put it into perspective; he started avoiding the smash scene solely because David, an openly gay player, kept arriving to events that he was at. He would even go as far as call Marco and ask him if David would be at said events, and if he said yes, he wouldn't show up. Now that there's 2x the pain, I doubt he's going to last long with me if he pulls any stupid ****.

Just a forewarning, haha.

Sanu

Smash Champion
WTF at that Hungrybox comeback

Jabreset rests are super special awesome <-<

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sylar told me that he was probably coming down from Cambridge to my tournament tomorrow....If you guys wanna come play some Melee at my place I'm totally fine with it. There's going to be some space and it'll be a good time.

unknown522

Some guy
FYI Ryan, Ron hates gays. To put it into perspective; he started avoiding the smash scene solely because David, an openly gay player, kept arriving to events that he was at. He would even go as far as call Marco and ask him if David would be at said events, and if he said yes, he wouldn't show up. Now that there's 2x the pain, I doubt he's going to last long with me if he pulls any stupid ****.

Just a forewarning, haha.
Oh, that's old news. Ron told me the story behind that. None of it is true. He doesn't agree with what gays do, but he doesn't hate them, or try to avoid them. He's gone to some of the york fests well knowing that david would be there. He doesn't actually care. He told me, he didn't know why Marco said that to people (I dunno if what marco said actually happened or not. Marco doesn't lie).

Sylar told me that he was probably coming down from Cambridge to my tournament tomorrow....If you guys wanna come play some Melee at my place I'm totally fine with it. There's going to be some space and it'll be a good time.
another time.

Sup *****es, I'll be coming to toronto for two weeks in december, Niko you better have a lot of green stuff.
cool

idea

Smash Master
edit: afro - is that 114gb divided up in any way? or labeled?

if not then i guess we should start doing that, cause i don't wanna look through 114gb of videos either =P

sorry, too late now.

Why can't we all just get along?
i am better than you at super smash bros. (for the n64 maybe who knows it's possible kirby is really good in that one)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
cyan. i live in vaughn. kinda. im gonna be there all of august. i live around pinevalley and highway 7. >_>
if you wanna smash lemme knoowwww .

allssoo.
unfortunate news.

My new comp has an intel atom processor. its a lot less strong than my old laptop D:.
so andy came over for a big ole practice day and before he left i was gonna check out one of the matches
and lets just say...the quality sucks ***. =/
i'll bring the stuff still, but you'll see what i mean D:
sorrry gguuiissseee
I'm 20 mins away from you. An hour by bus.

Get at meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ron doesn't hate me, he's been to York and we've played and stuff. He seemed okay with me and vice versa maybe it was a phase or something hahaha.

I'll be there tomorrow I guess.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
edit: afro - is that 114gb divided up in any way? or labeled?

if not then i guess we should start doing that, cause i don't wanna look through 114gb of videos either =P
some spilt some arnt, dont worry we dont have enough to do any ones combo video, ppl would just get greedy like me while were recording maybe it'll speed it up :bee: anyways when i'm making the combo video i'll have ppl over that same day to help/tell me how u want it to look also music comes first when making the combo video so i can sync it wit it and make it look sick

in other news i got my first pay check today :D

Top Bottom