• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im finally learning how to fight against fox. I like played eugenes fox for like a whoole hour. hopefully im going the right path though..
Ryan when was the last time we played ? LOL
he won majority of the time.. he loves marth thou oh :p

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
****... sorry afro im not gonna be able to make it. My mom was suppose to have easter dinner tonight but she woke up at like 2 and couldnt put the turkey in :( so she moved it to tomorrow night. im still gonna find out if i can go afterward tho just to chill

Santana

Smash Apprentice
I just watched some of the interviews for ROM. My god David, you trashed Mango in his own interview, and I was like o.o when you showed up on the screen. But you're right, he looks 12.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
peterX for 1st on upcoming PR, anyways i'm uploading the whole crew match to google vid, i'll cut it up and put it up on youtube later, almost done trailer only need a clip for marco, and sylar if he wants to be in it

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
oh guys when i got rid of the blue screen of death, on my laptop some of the videos were gone, mostly ones around my falcon getting beat so yea....:D the others will be up shortly

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Lulz, wombo combo:

In relation to the high rupture of the system it considers.
Deficient Zhu.
Happy feet.
Ready Wombo.
This aint Falco.
Oh.
THE OH.
THE OH.
THE OH.
THE OH.
THE OH.
THE OH.
THE OH.
WITH WHERE.
WITH WHERE.
OHHHH.
THE OH MY GOD.
READY WOMBO.
THE OH.
YOU RECEIVE DONKEY GEJOHLTEN I.
THAT MAN OF THE KISSES.
READY WOMBO.
UAU.
MY DENSE MALVAGITÀ.
His he is frequently hard.
We' mainly not very hardly one.

EDIT: Bernard, who is droliane?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo this stuff in the site and got

falcon punch - Drill of the Hawk

wave shine - lucentezza of the cuts of the uncertainty

shine up smash - lucentezza of the cuts for the ascent is broken

gimp - Edges

sheik - Auto Win (na jk its just sheik)

camping - to the sources

Afro Chris - Afro de Chris

with the Include Chinese, Japanese, and Korean

Afro Chris - African of Crith

wave shine - Informal high ignition and

shine up smash - The ignition in the thing and comes is interrupted

gimp - Series of caráteres of the decoration of the character

sheik - It informs to the great work-trapunta

camping - source

johns - Jones

Santana

Smash Apprentice
No Johns --> Without Jones

If he misses, he can just do his A punch if the opponent tries to retaliate, or shield/roll. I am telling you, Ganondorf is a crazy meat mountain who crushes bones with many attacks doing 15+%, survives to insane damages thanks to his weight, and has ridiculous horizontal recovery (Double Jump, Ganondorf Kick Down B, ANOTHER Double Jump, ARE YOU SERIOUS, Up B).

If lack, can also do his of the perforation, if it is the opposition proves the end to exercise Repressalien or/roll protects. I say, Ganondorf an alcohol-ill person of the mountain of the meat, that the shocks the bone of the production with many attacks 15%, not known of thankses of the damage of its survivor of the weight and riavvio one that the horizontal irrisión has (the double of the branch of the amount, the impact of the foot to soffit B, a another double of the branch of the amount of Ganondorf, I AM THEY ERNST, the end of B).

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh guys when i got rid of the blue screen of death, on my laptop some of the videos were gone, mostly ones around my falcon getting beat so yea....:D the others will be up shortly
MY ***. wow you're lame l2getcomboed son

EDIT: Bernard, who is droliane?
Droliane = Drolian. He used to play in the community back when I first joined, but stopped coming out because of parental johns. He's been supporting us on da interwebz though. If he continued playing he wouldve been pretty **** good. He lives in Sauga.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
"the love of risata do you make the tea?"

somehow, my other catch phrase, "I eat pinecones", was undisturbed.

AND FINALLY:

hags = "it could not translates"

BERNARD STOP APPEARING RANDOMLY AND POSTING BEFORE ME IN EVERY THREAD I POST IN

HAAAAAAAAAGS

Niko_K

Smash Master
I want to start up the SBaN Tri-Weekly as a melee event, and was wondering if a car would be interested in coming down...That would be sick ****.

Top Bottom