• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ryan, your request is up. You can find it in the usual place.

McD

Smash Journeyman
AHH YES! Im back then.
Im actually quite excited, I havn't played a game like I played melee in a long time.
As long as Melee is at toronto tournaments I'll DEFINATELY be there.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
AHH YES! Im back then.
Im actually quite excited, I havn't played a game like I played melee in a long time.
As long as Melee is at toronto tournaments I'll DEFINATELY be there.
your name is familiar.

also homsar's LOL.

melee =D

McD

Smash Journeyman
Fixed. Putting an "a" in "definitely" is a sure way to be assassinated when I'm around.

Welcome back :)
**** WORDS! I wonder what life would be like if nobody could write things down... or talk.
I guess we would still be cavemen...
but screw it, I am a caveman in heart.

Thanks for the wb.
I feel like I have missed SO much, so this will be an interesting transition.

Sanu

Smash Champion
**** WORDS! I wonder what life would be like if nobody could write things down... or talk.
I guess we would still be cavemen...
but screw it, I am a caveman in heart.

Thanks for the wb.
I feel like I have missed SO much, so this will be an interesting transition.
Yeah, welcome back!

FYI, you can have custom avatars now ;D

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sanuzi, have you ever seen me before?

Like, you said you were part Indian... and all I saw were white kids and black kids... plus Stos and another kid that looked like Stos lol.

Anyways, is Afro hosting something this Sunday? Could I get a ride? Toronto is so ****ing ******** in terms of distance, money and early curfews. :\

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sanuzi, have you ever seen me before?

Like, you said you were part Indian... and all I saw were white kids and black kids... plus Stos and another kid that looked like Stos lol.

Anyways, is Afro hosting something this Sunday? Could I get a ride? Toronto is so ****ing ******** in terms of distance, money and early curfews. :\
Oh, at Prepare Yourself? Nah, I haven't. I doubt you spotted me lol; you may have caught a glimpse but probably didn't get a direct view.

Definitely part Indian though ;P

.Marik

is a social misfit
I was the white kid with the black and white Toronto Blue Jays hat, dressed like a thug. I had long-*** hair.

And I met Desh, and Stos was like "this is MarikYoshi" and Desh goes: "Say word..."

And Steve thought I was black LOOOOL.

"Dude, I thought you were black!" Steve said to me when I first walked into the venue, lol.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol ok so today i had this fast-a-thon thing in my school to get community hours, wat u do is bassically fast from 7:30am to 7:30pm, and after school they have activites, so i'm one of the leaders for this thing. i was in charge of a bunch of different things but after like 5:00 i didnt really need to do anything. So wat me and dre did was hijack the movie room rob a usb Xbox360 controller, hooked up the projector to my laptop and started playing smash 64 off my laptop, we also played SF2, Turtles in time, and mario world XD, its so awsome to play on one of those things :D

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
7 Mere days till I'm home gta melee scene. Haha will be fun to play all you guys! Especially my old competitors from the golden age! (you know who you are)

*Check out my neeewwwwwww signature!*

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
OK since everyone wanted to smash so badly i talked to my parents and this happened

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6883065#post6883065

if ur names already on the list and ur coming just repost and say yea, if ur already on the list and ur not coming say no so i can take u off the list and make more room

:D it's this sunday sorry for late notist

oh tourny is free for all u broke ppl :D
put me down :D, talking to parents tomorrow about whats going on for Easter dinner lol

idea

Smash Master
I was the white kid with the black and white Toronto Blue Jays hat, dressed like a thug. I had long-*** hair.

And I met Desh, and Stos was like "this is MarikYoshi" and Desh goes: "Say word..."

And Steve thought I was black LOOOOL.

"Dude, I thought you were black!" Steve said to me when I first walked into the venue, lol.
i can picture this scene perfectly =P i was talking to stos and desh a lot, cause we both stayed at desh's house that weekend, so maybe you saw me too at some point.

Here you go, a pic of me: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/294/pose3.png

Unshaven, no haircut in 3 months and yeah lolol.
*turns on all available lights*

7 Mere days till I'm home gta melee scene. Haha will be fun to play all you guys! Especially my old competitors from the golden age! (you know who you are)

*Check out my neeewwwwwww signature!*
not sure what it's for but it's stretching out the screen.

are you gonna come to any melee smashfests or anything once you're back?

idea

Smash Master
star wars marathon on space channel today. it's on attack of the clones right now so the good trilogy should be starting a while later. i don't think i'll watch return of the jedi, though...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
star wars marathon on space channel today. it's on attack of the clones right now so the good trilogy should be starting a while later. i don't think i'll watch return of the jedi, though...
yeah man, im watching it right now. I missed the first one =( Return of the Sith is gonna be hawt. Start at 2 LOL

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
grmo r u coming to my tourny?

right now i'm downloading every game for the CPS2 arcade system, speaking of which does anyone got any usb controllers, or usb arcade sticks cuz it would be pretty sick if we could hook this thing up at a smash fest or somthing

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ziboof all dai! Amirite?
ZIBUUF

put me down :D, talking to parents tomorrow about whats going on for Easter dinner lol
flop artist. you didn't go to david's. : p

grmo r u coming to my tourny?

right now i'm downloading every game for the CPS2 arcade system, speaking of which does anyone got any usb controllers, or usb arcade sticks cuz it would be pretty sick if we could hook this thing up at a smash fest or somthing
I have one.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I remember when Returmn of the Sith came out, we had a trip to Cineplex to watch it.

Darth Maul & Yoda all dai.

idea

Smash Master
he's darth sidious, you fool!

that movie has so much wrong with it X_X most especially the "noo" scene. (not that the originals are flawless...but they had a kind of cuteness that let them get away with more plot holes and such)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
still Darth Maul is ****.. LOL
that was some gay 2vs.1 in the first movie. He got combo wombo'd
also General Grievious is sexed. 4 light sabers.. but then he sucks LOL

Top Bottom