• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
yeah like...i'd totally be down for coming but keeping in mind i live like...a little further away than Finch station so...i dunno, what time would you want people to be there/how long could they stay/other deets?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wow so many ppl r going y is it always when i got s*** to do everything gets so active

some on host a tourny after exams i think its time for the return of heman

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so im gonna **** all of you tomorrow.
guys dont forget to bring tvs, cubes and such.
also Charles if your comign to this, please bring my melee and memory card.

holu**** guys
i have two group ISU presentations tomorrow and were not done..BOTH PRESENTATIONS!
i have to go to my friends house around 6 to finish our satanism group presentation..

idea

Smash Master
paul's coming around 1pm. no mindgames kyle lol
honestly, i suggest you come a bit later. if you're the first one here we still won't be able to use my wii =P unless you bring a cube, then it doesn't matter.

for everyone i'm gonna say 1 at the earliest though. please bring cubes and melee and stuff. bring objects.

so im gonna **** all of you tomorrow.
guys dont forget to bring tvs, cubes and such.
also Charles if your comign to this, please bring my melee and memory card.

holu**** guys
i have two group ISU presentations tomorrow and were not done..BOTH PRESENTATIONS!
i have to go to my friends house around 6 to finish our satanism group presentation..
you could just throw some facts together and wing it...

a) if it's a presentation only, you can make stuff up as you go/stretch out the time by talking unnecessarily about things
b) if it's a written thing to hand in + a presentation...make a powerpoint summarizing the written thing and read it. include pretty pictures.

high school was fun in some ways =P

my grade 10 math teacher routinely gave people over 100% on projects. he actually encouraged us to copy stuff off the internet, and liked it when you put stupid jokes in. my one project in that class was basically printing off google searched things only slightly related to the subject, and jokes off some website. i think we got 103%.

one other group handed in a similarly constructed project, but with 30 blank pages in the middle to make it look longer. he didn't seem to notice.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did my Data Management ISU is one night, and then just gave it to my partner the next day.

I was so jokes when we were presenting, because he didn't know ****.

Man...ISU's were fun :(

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hey guys new sig i want u 2 rate...i was just trying new ways 2 render and i dont think i missed any spots so i'm gona use this way from now on :D, i dont really like the text on this one but i was 2 lazy to change it/ look for better font :p

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
happy birthday adnan ^.^
HAPPY B-DAY SPIDER-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

hey guys new sig i want u 2 rate...i was just trying new ways 2 render and i dont think i missed any spots so i'm gona use this way from now on :D, i dont really like the text on this one but i was 2 lazy to change it/ look for better font :p

Man that sig is so sex chris. daaayyuuum

idea

Smash Master
so i heard that we, humans only use 10% of our brain.
wtf.
nah, that's a popular concept only because it was repeated by tv ads and the like. we use 100% of our brains...just not all at once. using too much at once is called having a seizure.

it doesn't make logical sense for us to evolve a huge, powerful brain and then not use most of it.

Top Bottom