• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Peterecks can you removes my Link dittos with Andy and send them to me on msn.
i wanna do something with it.

edit: and my Link vs. Falco matches too with afro.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
stos lets have hot mid tier secks

edit: nvm links low tier shiet LOOOOL =]

idea

Smash Master
paul, after watching those matches peterx uploaded - dthrow-knee works really well on jiggs, you should be using that instead of upthrow. and you guys all got better =)

edit: OMG PC CHRIS WAS ON TV

OMG KEN SAID MINDGAMES!!

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
paul, after watching those matches peterx uploaded - dthrow-knee works really well on jiggs, you should be using that instead of upthrow. and you guys all got better =)
Iirc, I think you can get rested before you knee, not really sure what the basis for that is though.

I guess no one from GTA is busing to Niagara?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I hope Ken and Michelle are still friends. Then maybe she will eat his termite.

LOL ASIAN JOKE

or she can be the termite, because you know, they eat wood

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
Yeah
you jiggs can rest cf out of the dthrow to knee
after the dthrow, as falcons gonna knee
idk what %'s.
just know its possible =/

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
still works better than u throw....especially at higher percentages. but thanks for the tip, though it's friendlies, I fall in and out of the loop so many times, the pressure gets to me =P. could have sworn i won more that that though/there was a match 5? :S oh well....GG!!!

p.s. I Is BMAK....I do not know of such "Bmac". *frown*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
still works better than u throw....especially at higher percentages. but thanks for the tip, though it's friendlies, I fall in and out of the loop so many times, the pressure gets to me =P. could have sworn i won more that that though/there was a match 5? :S oh well....GG!!!

p.s. I Is BMAK....I do not know of such "Bmac". *frown*
big mac =D

add me on msn

christianbacquel@live.com

idea

Smash Master
ken is awesome. pc chris was on tv?
just briefly. they were showing some clips of ken at tournaments, and one was him vs. pc. so i immediately thought "PC Chris is on tv!"

bob won though. i wanted him to win, actually. my allegiance is generally to ken, but he was acting pretty badly toward the end.

now that that's over i've started watching gundam wing again from the start (i don't remember any of it). this show is so epic =D and i do mean "epic," not just the word that means generally good. episode 4 and counting.

Sanu

Smash Champion
http://www.coachcanada.com/coachcanada/

Here's a hot deal for travel between Toronto and Montreal: Coach Canada is offering $1 fares between Toronto and Montreal (and Montreal to Toronto). A quick look this morning showed $1 fares on many days between now and the end of March, 2009. Our guess is that they won't last long, so if you've got a trip planned, head over and book ASAP.

Any catches? Yes! You've got to pay taxes on your $1 fare, which totals to.... nine cents. If you pick up two $1 tickets you're out 18 cents total for taxes.

Fare usually runs $60 but we see some $10 fares as well. Our guess is that the $10 fares will start to sell out after the $1 fares are gone, so the longer you wait, the more you're paying!
Seems like a good deal. You guys should plan your trips to Montreal now or let the Quebecers know... so they can come by for OiN for dirt cheap.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am bussing, Adnan and Tameka should be coming too.

We would have to get on the 7:15 AM bus Saturday morning, it will be about a 1.5 hour trip. There is this taxi service we can call apparently that can take us to the venue for cheap.

Afterwards, I wouldn't count on housing, because they hate me or something and are just failing or some crap. Depending on how we feel, I was thinking we can do a 1.5 hour walk to the bus station and possibly make it just in time for the 1:00-ish bus back to Toronto, which should arrive at 2:00. Or we can taxi it back to the bus station. There is no ****ing way I am staying in a hotel, I rather sleep in the bus station if no one is housing.

You can probably get housing if you said you don't know me. :/

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lanowen you are really hilarious sometimes. No one is against you. A lot of the GTA players are having just as hard of a time finding housing as you are. Don't need to complain about it in every thread you go to.

I would just take the later bus back to Toronto, the cab service is only 8 bucks so splitting that 3 ways for 2 rides is really not a hassle at all (or at least I would think so)

Ive done a lot more ridiculous things for housing then taking a late bus home...

idea

Smash Master
I am bussing, Adnan and Tameka should be coming too.

We would have to get on the 7:15 AM bus Saturday morning, it will be about a 1.5 hour trip. There is this taxi service we can call apparently that can take us to the venue for cheap.

Afterwards, I wouldn't count on housing, because they hate me or something and are just failing or some crap. Depending on how we feel, I was thinking we can do a 1.5 hour walk to the bus station and possibly make it just in time for the 1:00-ish bus back to Toronto, which should arrive at 2:00. Or we can taxi it back to the bus station. There is no ****ing way I am staying in a hotel, I rather sleep in the bus station if no one is housing.

You can probably get housing if you said you don't know me. :/
okay, how can i meet up with you guys for busing? cause you're all in sauga, aren't you...? i can definitely go now though, so i need some way of getting up there =P

LOL let's pitch a tent in the bus station.

Lanowen you are really hilarious sometimes. No one is against you. A lot of the GTA players are having just as hard of a time finding housing as you are. Don't need to complain about it in every thread you go to.

I would just take the later bus back to Toronto, the cab service is only 8 bucks so splitting that 3 ways for 2 rides is really not a hassle at all (or at least I would think so)

Ive done a lot more ridiculous things for housing then taking a late bus home...
yeah, housing is my main problem. getting home late is fine, i don't sleep till like 3 anyway. is your pm box full by the way?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
okay, how can i meet up with you guys for busing? cause you're all in sauga, aren't you...? i can definitely go now though, so i need some way of getting up there =P
The Bus station is on Bay St IIRC, so we can just meet there. Can you just TTC it? That should only be a couple stops away...

It's not so much housing, I just kinda wanted to spend some time with the other people outside of the tournament, because why not, might as well make more out of it while you are there. I've done 15 hour bus rides, so busing is not a problem...it just kinda felt like some people were being treated unfairly, not sure if that was the case or if it was a superficial misunderstanding.

I hope you don't have anything against me because of what is between me and Nate/Jake. I've been in this for a long time, and have known them longer than most people here, I would hate for that to come between us. And sorry if I have been a little rough lately, I have written 5/7 exams so far, so everything has been a little more stressful than usual. Hopefully we can work things out in the future.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I would never hold someone elses personal grudge against you :p. I'm sure there is going to be a ton of time to socialize at the tournament, though obviously being in someones house privately is a lot more comforting. It's just that I'm trying to please everyone, and I dont have much help with the housing situation >.<

Not the first time though *Busses to ottawa and sleeps in a field*

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I would never hold someone elses personal grudge against you :p. I'm sure there is going to be a ton of time to socialize at the tournament, though obviously being in someones house privately is a lot more comforting. It's just that I'm trying to please everyone, and I dont have much help with the housing situation >.<

Not the first time though *Busses to ottawa and sleeps in a field*
lol post the vid for all to see XD

i dont care, that alone make Niko a ****ing trooper XD

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
:laugh: Nobody likes you Landy, why even come?

Actually come, It'll be a good laugh for me, to make it even better you should house with us :laugh:

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
LOL,,
so why is nate coming back again? =s
=[

i swear whenever he posts here its to start drama.
too bad hes coming back =[

landy<3

Top Bottom