• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
My house seems to eat iPod headphones. Adam's went missing a little while ago and now my sister's are missing.

>_>

I really hope someone isn't stealing them or "mistaking" every pair of headphones for their own. That would seriously suck. I'm probably not going to be able to do smashfests until they're found or replaced and (though I doubt someone stole them) if this is because I let someone in who I shouldn't have then I'd rather you not come back to these. I really don't need the additional drama with my sister. >_>
Didn't we find that ipod shuffle complete with headphones and earrings that belonged to Allison? I think we put it on that little table with the other messy stuff right by the kitchen.

So I guess I'm the only one crashing on Saturday. blaahh

I have no ride back after the tourny, is there any way I can get one from someone? Not a ride to, just a ride back.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Didn't we find that ipod shuffle complete with headphones and earrings that belonged to Allison? I think we put it on that little table with the other messy stuff right by the kitchen.
We did put it there, the issue is atm we can't find the headphones for it.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
wow that is really stupid. I saw them wrapped around her ipod when we cleaned up on Thursday. Remember when I asked if they were split or broken or something, because I saw the earrings with the gold trim wrapped around the ipod as well? I thought the earphones had split open or something. I clearly remember that happening and us standing near the dining room table talking.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
LOL.

nah I don't think so. We either put them on that counter in the kitchen where that collection of change is, or on that table outside the kitchen right next to the dining room table with the random papers on it.

unknown522

Some guy
We did put it there, the issue is atm we can't find the headphones for it.
so fail. She also won't take my extra pair that I offered, so we're probably screwed. She said something about how "you can't control having 20 people over, and you'll lose your privileges for hosting". she seemed really happy while saying it too. Still, if she wants the extra pair I have, then ok maybe.
wow that is really stupid. I saw them wrapped around her ipod when we cleaned up on Thursday. Remember when I asked if they were split or broken or something, because I saw the earrings with the gold trim wrapped around the ipod as well? I thought the earphones had split open or something. I clearly remember that happening and us standing near the dining room table talking.
I remember that too actually. I don't remember seeing the earphones during Friday though....

on a side note:
Satanic Gremlin Sex DI ftw

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
if worse comes to worse you could say you found her earphones and give her ryans extra pair? O_o
how would she know?
but odds are you'll find her real ones a few minutes after.
that always happens @_@
i think i have my old ipod earphones ?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
LOL.

nah I don't think so. We either put them on that counter in the kitchen where that collection of change is, or on that table outside the kitchen right next to the dining room table with the random papers on it.
So. I just became an amateur dumpster diver.

No headphones found. Two (large) garbage bags searched. My house is probably off-limits.

unknown522

Some guy
if worse comes to worse you could say you found her earphones and give her ryans extra pair? O_o
how would she know?
but odds are you'll find her real ones a few minutes after.
that always happens @_@
i think i have my old ipod earphones ?
it wouldn't work. The rubber part on the ear pieces are coming off. They look different because of that, and for the one I'm currently using, the cord is exposed a bit for the left side

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
hmmm well if i can find mine then you can try that? i dont think theres anything wrong with them

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
between the "Shoop De Whoop " Magikarp and the "naise-ing" Psyduck, this thread has teh bomb avatars. Whats the down-lo (more like UP-LO! ZING!) on the vid's from davids?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
my mom got mad at me for being late, so she took my laptop away >.> jus t got it back

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
If you've been paying attention, Ken is pretty much screwed.
I see how he can get outta this one though. He should explain that since Bob is the last remaining Cota, so if Bob gets to the final, Jury will vote for Bob to win since they're mostly Cota.

And he can say take out Matty because Matty's still that physical threat and he's also well liked
But since he broke trust it's gonna be hard to get it.

Gooperman

Smash Rookie
oHi Guys, this is Goop

Aka. Warren/Sangarapillae

After that thing in Markham i decided to be active here, just saying hai guys >.< also want to find some ppl since they were awesome =D

Top Bottom