• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
was just reading through evidence.zip, everything i saw was annoying but not worth banning someone over. i don't have any allegiance either way though, the whole situation just seems childish and hilarious to me.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yeah I don't agree with Leffen's ban either but he seemed to take their threat as a joke and now he's trying to be nice, even offering to critique people's stuff. So lol I doubt/hope it doesn't last long.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think you can be banned in a regional community for being annoying if it seriously reaches that level / crosses a certain line.

But I don't think it's right to then take that in-community ban and try to stretch it to encompass other regions and communities. Unless what they did was seriously a heinous crime but I think the community's really forgiving in general. And if not forgiving, tolerant.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and from what they posted, the only instances of severely toxic behaviour occur in the Swedish community, and most people say acts mannerly in the U.S.

I also find it weird how Armada goes from having him as a coach and borrowing money from him, only to block him after a few weeks.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Wait what?

Edit: oh yeah. Lol I came here after I liked it and still got beat.

Edit: oh god does that mean all of my friends can see like smashboards? Lol I still don't know how Facebook works. Whatever.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
http://www.sporcle.com/games/ycz6/ssbm-top-8

idk how many of you know about Sporcle, but it's a quiz site that gives hints and you have to fill in the answers. That quiz is on the Top 8 at various large Melee tournaments, dating back to Pound 3. You just type the players name (ie "Mew2king") and if the name is a correct answer it gets automatically filled in, and if the name fits in multiple spots it fills it in for all spots.

I got 174/240, how well can you do?

Top Bottom