• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
New boards? New icon.

Also, what happened to those icons that tell everybody what characters I play? You will be missed Ganondorf, Old Ganondorf, and Pixel Kirby.

I.B

Smash Lord
http://www.sporcle.com/games/ycz6/ssbm-top-8

idk how many of you know about Sporcle, but it's a quiz site that gives hints and you have to fill in the answers. That quiz is on the Top 8 at various large Melee tournaments, dating back to Pound 3. You just type the players name (ie "Mew2king") and if the name is a correct answer it gets automatically filled in, and if the name fits in multiple spots it fills it in for all spots.

I got 174/240, how well can you do?
ahh this was fun. I got 207/240

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
new smashboards is hella laggy....hopefully it gets better soon\

i got 184/240 on that quiz, i lost like 20 points cuz i forgot about jman :(

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
yeah I forgot Jman as well. And Cactuar. And Vanz. And Captain Jack. And PC Chris. And Zhu. And DaShizWiz. And Azen. And Hugs.

Basically forgot everyone that hasn't got top 8 in a tournament since before Apex 2012, which is when I started following Melee.

Even though some of them have gotten top 8 since then.

But I was 100% on every tournament that happened since Impulse except Smasher's Reunion :D

Windrose

Smash Lord
How do you multi quote in the new smashboards? Also, you can't see the thread posts when you're in the post reply mode (not fast reply)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
If you click reply it puts the quote into your reply box without sending you to a new page so just click reply a bunch of times to stack up your quotes.

Windrose

Smash Lord
If you click reply it puts the quote into your reply box without sending you to a new page so just click reply a bunch of times to stack up your quotes.
Yeah except everytime you press reply, it scrolls you all the way to the bottom of the page where the reply box is. That is very annoying for 40ppp.

btw theres gonna be a smashfest today at one of my buddy's house in sauga, anyone down to come?
Considering it, I posted on the facebook group as well. Is it going to be only project M? Do you have CRTs? PM me your address on facebook I get off work in sauga at 5:00

idea

Smash Master
lol finally got tired of waiting for user cp to start working again. meh, i don't care how new smashboards looks, as long as it displays text on a black background i'm good.

oh wait, you can just go to watched/threads/ or whatever

edit: what, why can't i like my own post

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yeah watched threads is essentially the old user co but its so daunting because it doesn't remember what you've read from before the site went down so I have to go through each one and get rid if old ass posts.

And I don't like the new way if quoting but nothing is a huge issue, just gunna take some getting used. No one likes change.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
lol^when i watched that he got like...6 pichu's. I was pretty confident he was cheating, the whole reason people pick pichu instead of falco is cause no one wants to be pichu. Then he started picking roy and still getting pichu. **** was tight.

Windrose

Smash Lord
there's no tie game in stamina mode apparently. if both people die at the same time nothing happens...it just goes back to character selection screen.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I found it strange how there are no results screen for that mode.

Mute City is the best map, by the way.

Top Bottom