• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
Yeah but I need to sleep relatively early because I have work tomorrow. In other words, I probably need you guys out around 1/2am'ish.

Windrose

Smash Lord
kurtis finishes his brawl tournament at 6:00 so I'll get back to you on that when he's done.

Windrose

Smash Lord
im hosting instead Rikana. come to my place. You know where it is right?

Dylan, I see you browsing here, COME TO MY PLACE. Bus to warden and Steeles and i'll pick your *** up. DO you have my cell phone number?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Alright. I'll come soon. I need to eat. Unless you guys haven't eaten yet? Who's gonna be there?

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm coming.

Just kidding.

I need dinner.

Then I might come.

Depending on the time.

I got a papercut.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Happy Turkey Day. What a great day to sit down with the family round the computer screen and watch Big House after a good meal.

But seriously, so much ICs right now.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Ryan!!! =(
So close to beating hbox. I was at the end of my seat the entire set.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Love that pic of hbox and ryan lol. Mango looks like he put on weight lol but its cause of a swollen face I think.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I started watching right after that set, gotta see it when its on youtube. Fly's last match against sfat was clutch though, regardless of how much i hate using hat word. That comeback and the last grab was damn fine.

idea

Smash Master
hanky panky is legit man, i played him for a while. it's just the extremely rare case of someone being decent even though no one has ever heard of them. he 2-0'd scar in bracket and beat westballz in his pool to get 1st seed.

also i main falco now

Top Bottom