• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
good **** canada

ryan and kk you guys were so ****ing close goddamit :( and ryan that was too epic when you took the jacket off LOL good **** to both of you

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy this conversation.

The Big House looked like so much fun, wish I could've gone :(

edit: David, if we put our icons side by side, it would be Lady Gaga trying to teach an objecting Paper Jam Dipper.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Man, I was on the edge of my seat the entire set. It was so tight, you'll get him next time for sure.

I clearly need more power. Gonna hit the lab after midterms and crap.
I willingly accept to be the test subject.

We're gonna have training montages and theme songs! Then we'll produce a movie trilogy that won't do too well at first, but then it'll become a cult classic. It will obviously have to be directed by some very underground film maker who's name contains no vowels, he'd also have to wear pants that are poofy at the top but very tight on the legs.

I'll brainstorm some ideas for the titles of these movies during some of your long combos.

It'll be filmed with a potato.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Cyan, did you ever try out the FFT patch for PSP/PSX? There's a mod that makes the game much harder and has some cool stuff. No more slow downs during those special animations too! I haven't tried it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
During game 5 I swear there was a part where Hungrybox was getting *****y and was all like "**** the rock stage" and I heard Ryan say "**** Jigglypuff"

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
hanky panky is legit man, i played him for a while. it's just the extremely rare case of someone being decent even though no one has ever heard of them. he 2-0'd scar in bracket and beat westballz in his pool to get 1st seed.

also i main falco now
Yup, Hanky Panky beat Westballz, Shady, Nakamaru, Dope, ORLY, Duck, and Scar. The guy is definitely for real. Give him another year of competitive tourney experience and I think he could be a national contender.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
So after watching the big house stream I really really wanna grind my skill and go to apex. Who's going?

Also I feel kages ganon > davids fox but what do I know ;)
:phone:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I want to be in the same venue as you with that sort of opinion.

Also, I'm going to Apex. I gotta book my flights and stuff.

unknown522

Some guy
ryan were your sets vs sfat recorded?

lol at wobbles lurking this thread.
nope.

Well the second set maybe. I forfeited within 2 stocks

Edit: yes. Who does want to drive to RoM5? I really don't want to take the bus. But if it's the last option, then I guess I have to

:phone:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Cyan, did you ever try out the FFT patch for PSP/PSX? There's a mod that makes the game much harder and has some cool stuff. No more slow downs during those special animations too! I haven't tried it yet but I'm looking forward to it.
no, but I've also heard of it. might try it during xmas break

and damn I could go to Apex if it was a week earlier =[

Top Bottom