• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
@ Steph (sp?)

You basically just want to figure out how to grab people or air combo them with uairs until a finisher is either necessary or optimal.

Some good ways to do that are to combo into grab (ice block, nair, jab [illegitimate], fair, blizzard [illegitimate], bair, uair, u-tilt, etc), knock them over and tech chase with grab (f-tilt, bair, d-smash, etc), evade their move and grab, shield grab, CC into grab, etc.

Fly Amanita also has a good ICs guide in the Melee ICs board that's worth reading.

ICs can be played a bunch of ways. None of the top 3 ICs (I still count Chu even though he's gone 'cuz he's still way better than the 4th best guy) play anything alike - if you play your style with finesse and it's got some good quality to it, there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna play smash? I've been craving it a lot lately. Moreso Project:M though.. there are some things I really wanna test (I have the private builds so you'll be playing the latest stuff). And switch between Melee 'cause eventually I'll get tired of Project:M too.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Awesome. When're you free?

Also, out of curiousity, is shine usmash possible oos for fox?

weon - X

Smash Ace
if u do shine oos correctly you should be touching the ground, i remember that being easy in PM tho

lol ray i guess there was nothing planed

Rikana

Smash Champion
Sorry. I meant another day. My apologies; I didn't make that clear. Do you have school Monday - Friday? I'm most likely busy over the weekend.

unknown522

Some guy
So, greyhound has advance tickets to NY for $108 round trip. For those interested in going to RoM5 (jut assuming no one can drive).

Sadly, buying in bulk doesnt change the price. Also the bus ride will be long as hell

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hey it's lady gaga from the simpsons.

Also, are there videos recorded for the melee crew battle at Impulse?

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'd enter a pm side event! I don't know how to TO though. ):

:phone:

Anyone that wants to play an updated developers build just lemme know. I wanna get some friendlies going. Free on Wednesday thus far! Or after a certain time on Thursday. Feel free to crash.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If they give Sheik her testicles back I will consider playing PM.

For better or worse, they never will. So I will never have to consider playing PM.

Top Bottom