• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

GaynEX

Smash Rookie
TOP TIER TOURNAMENT ONNLY

DECEMBER 37TH

JUNGLE JAPES ONLY

NO WAVEDASHING ONTO THE LEDGE

ONLY DASHDANCING OFF SCREEN

GET READY

iT WILL PSYCH YOU OUT

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
happy bday david i would wish it on facebook, but for w.e reason fb is down

omg i havent posted here in so long, wat going on guysssssss? whens the next smash fest i havent played in like a month so much hwk n ****.

oh on a side note ima be working mansion night club in pickering for new years eve if u guys wana c me go buy ur tickets n **** its gona be awesomeeeeeee :D

idea

Smash Master
it's funny, i had the 27th floating around in the back of my mind for my smashfest before you guys offered. it doesn't matter to me though, i can push it back to whenever.

school restarts for me on the 4th so any time between now and then. actually even the 4th and 5th would work cause i have tuesdays and wednesdays off next term. lol

and happy david birthday.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Kyle u can host if u want, i just figured its a day where a lot of people may be free and we cna all smash,

we need someone to host

idea

Smash Master
oh, i see. in that case let's just say the 27th at my place. (tentatively, since i haven't talked to my parents yet)

any other days good with people? are the 28th/29th equally free for most of us?

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
oh ****, raynex up in this *****.

you know you like my dark star avatar.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh, i see. in that case let's just say the 27th at my place. (tentatively, since i haven't talked to my parents yet)

any other days good with people? are the 28th/29th equally free for most of us?
NOOOOOO not the 28th.

I miss you guys so much dammit. I've been trying to come out to an event but have always either had a work shift or some family engagement that I couldn't get out of.

I'm free everyday next week except the 28th (Tuesday). For the love of Ryan's Pichu do it on Monday or Wednesday or something. PLEASE

Tekarukite

wtf

Also thanks everyone :laugh:

Bernie we should meet soon it's been too long :(
Yeah.

Can't lie I kinda miss you.

oh ****, raynex up in this *****.

you know you like my dark star avatar.
Kirikou all day

JPOBS

Smash Hero
a huge wave of hype just hit me concerning the tourny on the 15th.

its the first gta tournament since the smashturbations, and the first one i'll be able to attend in almost a whole year.

hyppppeeeeeeee.

unknown522

Some guy
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I told you I never saw this. You posted it while I was asleep.

NOOOOOO not the 28th.

I miss you guys so much dammit. I've been trying to come out to an event but have always either had a work shift or some family engagement that I couldn't get out of.

I'm free everyday next week except the 28th (Tuesday). For the love of Ryan's Pichu do it on Monday or Wednesday or something. PLEASE

Yeah.

Can't lie I kinda miss you.

Kirikou all day
he's most likely doing it on the 27th, so you better come.

also, naw yo. Black star all day!

idea

Smash Master
...............................................................................................................
LOL so this is what you were talking about. i hadn't seen the boards since early last night.

NOOOOOO not the 28th.
calm down, it doesn't matter that much to me what day it is anyway. and miss you too :)

right now i'm leaning toward the 29th because the 27th leaves me less time to relax and stuff after christmas. i'm also at my dad's house on boxing day for christmas with the other side of the family. is that okay with people?

the 27th is still possible too if for some reason lots of people can't make the 29th, but otherwise i definitely prefer the 29th.

Top Bottom