• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

R

RunawayF@GG0T

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpolpolpolpolpol U Sux

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Guys, I love to see this **** talking, we need to run a tournament once things get going and have everyone come down. We could do singles, doubles and 3v3 or 4v4 crews.

LOL I maintain now as a 3v3 crew me Mike and David couldn't be touched at the moment.

D

droolian

sup guys is dair anything happnin soon

LOL ILL BEET ALL U GUYZ WIT BOWSER OLOLOLOLOL

peterx

Smash Apprentice
yo guys, i kinda have brawl now..
hoping to set up some kind of smashfest soon...

X

xefe

so what i've decided in brawl , is to use the fairy princess queen , because of the power of the cstick :D also because autosweet spot is just ridiculous

X

xefe

yea since you dont need to worry about his recovery so much since you float back no matter how hard of a hit seems the right way to go

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, the first time I picked up Marth, I said to myself that he was the best character.

Maybe that's because he's the only character where most of his combos from melee are still intact.

Though yeah, brokenz.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
No need to warrant a ban though just yet, the game hasn't developed a bit.
Sheik was untouchable before melee had ATs.

Stop the Marth banning babyness please.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
What would warrant a ban then...
I'd say that after a couple months down the line when everyone has this game and is developing the metagame if Marth is still as broken then as he is now then that would warrant a ban.

I mean, we haven't even had a real tourney yet and people are already thinking they've discovered god or something.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Fine, if the community is still with this crap in a couple months I'll post again saying a broken character needs to be banned from a boring game. >_>

Edit: Until then, I guess I'll mostly be playing melee and I know a lot of community members are going along this line too. Besides, who needs to practice for brawl? Just space b-air unless you're marth, then you can do w/e you want.

Top Bottom