• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ lol. yoshi........................................................DK................................................lol no.

BTW guys: I've already signed up for SFF3. I think everyone who wants to go may as well sign up and then we'll talk about getting there later. David says we can get there for about $18 at 5:30. I think there's an 11:30 bus too.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Count me in for saturday. We should do like a 2 dollar tournament at the end lol.

I'm bringin my MetaKnight!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Alright guys, Saturday is a Smashfest so come by people. Bring setups, like seriously we'll need it. Ummm yeah, maybe we can play some Melee too? I want some practice for SFF3. So yeah guys, please post that your interested or not, and we'll talk later. Unfortunately for the outsiders, this might be a limited # of people type of thing, so priorty goes as follows if I'm correct.

Sauga
GSC
NNR
other people

So get those replies going. some of you I know are confirmed and ****.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nice way to end the match!

Edit: Deciding the worst character in the game wont happen for a while....how do you figure Olimar is the worst?? Kevin(Pyrnight) plays a wicked olimar here and it definitely doesn't look like the worst character in brawl.

X

xefe

anyone free to play brawl tomorrow i need to practice my Pokemon trainer and pit =\, with pokemon trainer i can air juggle and combo really easy :D

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Okay well the friday thing is being called off and shifted to saturday, however sauga+david,mike and nate but sauga might have to leave at a certain time since my sister if having ppl over and they're com endearing the basement, and since nate david and mike are spending the night thats the only reason they're staying.

ALSO:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3864902&postcount=55

X

xefe

Okay well the friday thing is being called off and shifted to saturday, however sauga+david,mike and nate but sauga might have to leave at a certain time since my sister if having ppl over and they're com endearing the basement, and since nate david and mike are spending the night thats the only reason they're staying.

ALSO:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3864902&postcount=55
matt you still didnt mention if i can come....(technically i am sauga)

playing with matt online is awsome, its like very minimal lag so its great :D

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
matt you still didnt mention if i can come....(technically i am sauga)

playing with matt online is awsome, its like very minimal lag so its great :D
lol its a matt thing, its cuz we're incredibly hot.

but DAVID MIKE AND NATE here's a heads up for when u guys come over, if u come to spend the night BE WARNED, my sister is having an after party for her semi formal at my house. so at around 12ish and they're com endearing the basement and living room. we're gonna have to move the playing and sleeping upstairs in my room and my bro's old room. if u dont care about that then we should be fine and dandy,

AND TO DAVID ALONE, should i go to sleep my room is off limits to u <_<

X

xefe

ok so u guys were warned, now lets try to break this game into gayness tomorrow night XD
am i bringing my Wii with me ? i have some created maps that arnt to bad =\, i just wish the game had more textures to work with(maby i havent unlocked them all)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
The lack of most advanced techs is whatever. No l-cancel and wavedash sucks. But we can live with it. There's 1 technique we lost that huts more then anything because it ***** mobility; dash cancel...

Top Bottom