• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

X

xefe

We just have to wait and see, there going to go with the most competitive settings anyways , and if high gravity mode is one of them so be it =]

Miller

Smash Lord
HGM (High Gravity Mode) Takes away from the ACTUAL gameplay, this game was made this way for a reason, not for use to play with different settings.

X

xefe

HGM (High Gravity Mode) Takes away from the ACTUAL game play, this game was made this way for a reason, not for use to play with different settings.
HGM (High Gravity Mode) Gives to the ACTUAL game play, this game was made this way for a reason, for use to play with different settings.

? it makes the game faster thats for sure, also combing is a lot easier, i don't see how its taking away from the game =\. Well the settings are in the game for a reason , not just something pretty to look at. I don't think changing the settings are taking away anything from the game. A lot of people actually think HGM(your stupid abbreviation for high gravity mode) is a good idea. well by the time march comes around people should have a small idea of were competition is going, its all just speculation for now.

X

xefe

Is anyone going to the Scientology protest on the 10th?
your talking about the "Anonymous" thing right ?

You realize NO members from anonymous will show up(or very few if they are serious about this) ?

All praise be to Xenu!

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha its not very Anonymous if you show your face now is it >_<

But I believe this whole thing started on /4/chan about the scientology stuffs.

X

xefe

Kay i wasnt sure about that.
are you gøíng to it, I was thinking of actually going inside the church pretending I want to join. Then say all praise be to xenu then call them *******.

smash hboards on ã mobile phone sucks *** =[

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
*@ work post* omg david if u come on friday ill love u forever. but im putting a cap on who can come. petty much sauga david mike and nnr can come (which is pretty much ambrose, brnard and ryan since they'e the only ones who ever come out <_<)

btw adnan im not too sue but did u turn alpha male into a biweekly or is it still a monthly

X

xefe

*@ work post* omg david if u come on friday ill love u forever. but im putting a cap on who can come. petty much sauga david mike and nnr can come (which is pretty much ambrose, brnard and ryan since they'e the only ones who ever come out <_<)

btw adnan im not too sue but did u turn alpha male into a biweekly or is it still a monthly
lol i'd like to come ?

X

xefe

yea SSE is cool , its liek adventure mode, alot more fun then tradition melee adventure mode

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

I'm thinking of turning into Triweeklies and changing the name.

I'm maining Zelda and Peach in Brawl, Zelda is amaaaaazing
lolryoko

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Is anyone, and I mean ANYONE interested in going to SFF3? lets pretend transportation is as big of an issue here. Who is interested on going?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
wtf! if you're gonna take part of PChan, then be smart and don't post that you're going on ****ING SMASHBOARDS!
if u are going, make sure your face is covered, and leave only with people you know no matter what. don't be idiots.

X

xefe

every character in brawl has the ability to be amazing, zelda is alright and peach is also good, ask josh about my Pokemon trainer, and wolf , to bad the game lags because his falco is awesome also

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha its not very Anonymous if you show your face now is it >_<
*gives miller a prize*

k I'm posting for those who didn't understand. if you're gonna go to a sciento-protest, don't post your intentions on smashboards. you should edit your previous posts guy. I just hope that something happens on this day, cuz for once, a youth demonstration can change something. for once, the lower generation are standing up for its beliefs. This doesn't happen often. all they are asking for is to be discreet about it, so that you don't eff up anything. if you do go to a protest, then wear proper gear, hide your face, and don't share information with other anons as u can never trust anyone. don't get yourselves in trouble. if you're participating in these things,effing up will only hurt the logos (umm, credibility of the speech, so to speak) of anon, don't do it. i suggest you find that jpg with rules for that day.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
*another work post* well i caved in and decided to get a copy of the full game with SSE, lol it pays to have a co-worker with a black cats account with access to the store internet speeds (DL RATE IN THE 600'S BIZNATCH) so yea im gonna play that as soon as i get home

Top Bottom