• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas Mother Canuckers.

Replace your head in the oven with a mother goose.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I like a lot of you, there are some of you I don't like, have fun figuring that out this holiday season.

Merry Christmas! <3

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
spoiler alert: i am the least likeable smasher in GTA

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyonE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chopsticks

Smash Rookie
I should really stop lurking and say stuff.

Anyways, HELLO! I'm chopsticks on the forums, otherwise known as Hikari for my tag. Learned about the smash scene in 09 I think? Whenever I joined pretty much. Didn't start seriously playing til I met Kason Birdman at McMaster Uni. So I must thank him for getting me into the scene. Been actually playing since september, so pretty scrubby. I've been out to one of the A&C monthlies which I think was in October. But yeah that's my introduction.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Had a weird *** dream that smash tournaments involved picking your character and then playing beyblades in the bathroom sink at anc. Dafuq.
weird... this sounds like every smash gathering in st. marys..

and emil, I could have sworn you had a handful of posts already... what teh fk

Top Bottom