• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

CBxStos

Smash Rookie
i disagree, falco tech skill is easier to maintain than puff so far

also skill =/= tech skill
Don't tell me you're switching mains? You and I both know your puff is solid just keep pushing

Also Jack, Link vs. Fox soon, I miss the intensity of those games.

I.B

Smash Lord
whaaat Jotora seems like a HOMIE

thhis guy said all i can offer is water beer or wine

NO JUICE OR SODA MUTHA****AAA

idea

Smash Master
lol that sounds fun, i'll come next time

Don't tell me you're switching mains? You and I both know your puff is solid just keep pushing

Also Jack, Link vs. Fox soon, I miss the intensity of those games.
double main, really. but i've been playing falco a lot more lately

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Yeah, so I got my *** whooped unsurprisingly. Actually, to be honest I did better than I thought I would...

Thanks to the LCD TV--hahaha.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Yeah, I've already decided I'm not going to bother making a name for myself as a decent fighter, rather the guy with booze.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
=( that was rather quick. Your success generally rides on how much confidence you can build for yourself. BE CONFIDENT.
I'm only kidding. Actually, I'm really anxious to continue training.

I will host/be available to play again sometime, hopefully, in the near future. Today I have other obligations, however.
Thanks for hosting man. Keep practicing : )
I appreciate you hosting and all <3
No problem. Next time we'll try to keep the count a little smaller so we can get more play time per person.

Or if the LCD is really unbearable, I have no problem trekking around the city to get gaming done.

I learned a lot yesterday, foremost that I should NOT drink while training.
LCD tv? lmao we all learn the hard way. Or at least new people do since CRTs were the norm back in the day.
Yeah, I'm beginning to understand why I haven't been able to nail L-cancelling like back in the day...

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
james you're in guelph? wanna play tn? ii'm feeling a bit too comfy to drive an hour right now LOL but i need to do shopping in toronto tmrw anyways

kyle i can't stay the night and i work tues :(

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Uh...yeah I'm in Guelph<_< I'm not sure if I'm in a melee mood atm though xD. When would you want to come by?
i'm free all night really. didn't msg you cuzy ou said on fb you wouldn't be done eaxms for another week or whatnot

also, i'm not sure if you wanna come with tmrw, cuz i intend to mallhop lol....unless you wanna do that too...but shopping with me sucks LOOOL

*shrugs* i can't leave guelph til like 5pm tmrw which sucks *** cuz it'd be rush hour and stupid sisters won't cooperate

if you're not in the mood to smash that's fine lol

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna take over my Goodlife membership for Markham Rd + Select Avenue? Major intersection is Markham Road + Steeles Avenue. $9/week and its a brand new gym. Its a really good deal for Goodlife but I recently got hooked up for something else.

I'll still be going to this gym often so I can be a spotting partner.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've already decided I'm not going to bother making a name for myself as a decent fighter, rather the guy with booze.
money match for ...

if you lose you are banished.

if you win, i will never come back.

you pick my character.

Your move

Rikana

Smash Champion
Starting to like the path Dexter is heading. Did anyone watch the season finale?

:phone:

Top Bottom