• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
so who is going to AnC this weekend, and are there pre/post smashfests in which i could participate? Oh yes, you thought you got rid of me but I'm coming back!

hehehe

idea

Smash Master
so who is going to AnC this weekend, and are there pre/post smashfests in which i could participate? Oh yes, you thought you got rid of me but I'm coming back!

hehehe
i was thinking of hosting for that reason, unless someone else already is

(still gotta ask parents though)

sauc3

Smash Lord
i was thinking of hosting for that reason, unless someone else already is

(still gotta ask parents though)
kk, well im definitely down, we should kbbq or sushi or snakes and lattees, i dont remember but do u have a phone now? my number is 289 8 oh 8, oh 7two4, text me at some point so i has ur number

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
asian food knows no bounds. unfortunately my household does T_T

i don't eat sushi/kbbq all the time :( i've had kbbq like once my whole life X_X sushi i can never get enough of. dim sum i've had once this past year =(

i'm so food sheltered but that's guelph for you lol holly living in toronto has made life amazing <3

Europhoria

Smash Lord
From the sounds of it he's getting lots of fish by coming Toronto.

Super Edit: Damnit Kyle, your opinion doesn't count because you don't actually eat food.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol i'd make a racial joke saying mike's white therefore eats a lot of burgers, but he has an asian gf...

i don't have much fish at home... it's the usual mix of chicken/pork/beef into homemade stir fry options if notsteamed. my parents were anal about healthy eating, so i never got that lesser healthy super duper awesome restaurant stuff (which is a hassle to cook homemade without restaurant resources)

i dont actually know much about cooking so i apologize if **** i say makes no sense LOOOL

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I actually don't eat a lot of burgers, mostly I eat braised meat + grains and a salad or something that's tomato based (tomato sauce, chili, etc) + salad.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
played brandon today. was fun. been a while since someone was actually nervous while playing me lmao

he's pretty good. can see how he came 2nd at impulse amateurs. he could prob make it out of pools i think at ancs. his other friend brandon (lol) is pretty good too.

Top Bottom