• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
if you're talking about tmrw (today) then you should come to david's since some of us are here already.

If you're talking about tmrw (thursday) then I have plans and can't come.

Bing

Smash Master
hmm... I havent seen Bernard post in awhile...

Btw random question. Should you main the characters your best with, or the ones you most enjoy?
Just wondering because I main Marth/Falco but my fav character to play as is Falcon who is probably like my 5th place behind Fox and Samus...

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion

Btw random question. Should you main the characters your best with, or the ones you most enjoy?
Just wondering because I main Marth/Falco but my fav character to play as is Falcon who is probably like my 5th place behind Fox and Samus...
its up to you lol

generally though if you like someone your going to improve with them more than the ones you don't like to play with.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I mean tomorrow as in Thursday.

:phone:
I'll try to come. How many people can you allow?

I used to think character selection was very limited too. But then a wise man named the mighty kiwi said to weon-x that life is about choices. Don't forget that you always have the option of mew-two.:mewtwo:

sauc3

Smash Lord

Just play Peach. You can win and enjoy the misery of others. :)

Windrose

Smash Lord
Enjoy the simpsons in script form! http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/scripts/cartridge-family

Snip:

ACT TWO

Homer is looking at the guns. He picks up an unloaded handgun, points it at the clerk, and pulls the trigger several times.

CLERK
Whoa! Careful there, Annie Oakley.

HOMER
I don't have to be careful, I got a gun.

The clerk takes the gun, then holds up several items in succession.

CLERK
Well, you'll probably want the accessory kit. Holster...

HOMER
Oh, yeah.

CLERK
Bandoleer.

HOMER
Baby.

CLERK
Silencer.

HOMER
Mm-hmm.

CLERK
Loudener.

HOMER
Oh...

CLERK
Speed-cocker.

HOMER
Ooh, I like the sound of that!

CLERK
(holding up a huge weapon) And this is for shooting down police helicopters.

HOMER
Oh, I don't need anything like that... yet... Just give me my gun.

He tries to take the gun.

CLERK
I'm sorry, but the law requires a five-day waiting period. We've got to run a background check.

HOMER
Five days? But I'm mad now! I'd kill you if I had my gun.

CLERK
Yeah, well you don't.

Homer walks out of the store, muttering.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im back with more shameless advertising!!!

Sellin these SNES games:

-Super Mario World
-StarFox
-Yoshi's Island
-Donkey Kong Country
-Goof Troop
-Wario's Woods
-Super Punch Out!!
-Yoshi's Cookie
-Joe and Mac
-Super Turrican
-Aladdin

Sellin these GC games:

-Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
-Luigi's Mansion
-Metroid Prime
-F Zero GX
-Wario World
-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
-Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut
-Starfox Assault
-Shadow The Hedgehog
-Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai
-Sonic Heroes
-Harry Potter 1
-Harry Potter 2
-Harry Potter 3
-Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
-Super Monkey Ball
-The Incredibles

i was sellin sunshine but yhii is gonna get that off me, so anybody let me know if u want any of these

Bing

Smash Master
I want Kirby for the N64 XD

btw, I do have a Peach. But Im thinking of becoming a Falcon Main.... I dunno though...

Im sure Ill just end up back at Marth and Falco... though I've always loved playing Fox... We'll see...

Speaking of Falcon, I was doing my Falcon vs. Nilla's Ganon, and he was up 4 stocks to 1. and I scored 3 0-death combos.. then SD'd. fail

cdp

Smash Rookie
Haha yeah I was pretty certain I'd have to come out to the GTA to actually get some playing in. Do you guys do weeklies or something?

unknown522

Some guy
no bing, pichu is better definitely.

but yeah, bowser is the worst char IMO. Then like kirby and ness.

Pichu has some actual combos on some characters, effective CGs, and has the speed to catch characters if they try to run away. Kirby and bowser just can't catch some characters, like fox and falcon.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Smash at my place today. 5:30 to 11/12. Steeles/Brimley. Lemme know if you're coming.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
nah, Kirby has combos too. I use Kirby a lot to play against Ganon.(I dunno, it just works for me) Mind I defs agree with the Ness and Bowser thing. I've been trying to play as Ness for a few days now and I just cant do it. He's so small and has such poor Range.

Btw, Does anyone here know how to paint controllers and what paint to use?

Do you just take it apart and then paint the plastic with spray paint?

idea

Smash Master
kirby has like...uptilt to bair...uptilt to uptilt to bair...sometimes bair to bair...but that's about it really

and his dair is an okay spike, if you can get them offstage somehow, but half his throws give him more stun than the other person (before like 100%), including his bthrow, the only one that puts them offstage even a little (which sends them like up and slightly back at 100%).

haha, brendan beat my bowser with falcon the other day. have you ever tried to play aggressive bowser vs. falcon? it's pretty silly. he just kept upthrowing me. (oh also i SD'd twice, just ask my friend john)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Ness is definitely not the worst character.

In my opinion, bottom four looks like this: Ness > Pichu > Bowser > Kirby. Ness has no range, granted, but has somewhat reliable options, primarily from DJC Bair or his throws.

He's horrible, just better than the other 3. Still, you're dumb for picking them in tournament unless you're Simna or WarriorKnight.

Rikana

Smash Champion
**** yeahhhh. Final Fantasy Tactics out on iphone. PSP port with no slow downs!! Downloading that **** right now.

Top Bottom