• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
yo, all day! Americans can be really dumb sometimes.

Putting an o at the end of your words is more ignorant than racist. You aren't separating someone based on race. Plus, who does that?
ryan does that but he just jokes around hahaha
yeah, it's all love.

well, if you get offended then you can tell me and I'll stop.

maybe pogogo? if anyone has a way to get to ottawa for the may 7th weekend, then speak up! =)
http://vimeo.com/22233895

There we go

LOL too good!
alright, I'mma watch it.

edit: oh, I saw this on TV already.

edit 2: notes on this vid;
1. peter's day 6 combos. Jump in roundhouse -> sweep. Only noobs do that.
2. Peter's ST trap. He shot a hadoken, then Mr.Washee Washee jumped over and peter DP'd (shoryuken'd) him.
3. Who the **** does hard punch Hands on stun as a punish? what a noob.
4. Peter doesn't know how to pronounce "tatsumaki-sempu-kyaku".

lol

just go to the next epic u.s event and take even more pics yo!!
omfg, it's the legend himself!!

sup bro!

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants a ride to Ottawa there's 2-3 spots open. Just pm me or post.

idea

Smash Master
pogogo - maaaybe...when is the trip again? and when would you be getting there/leaving...

i guess if people went we could house with nick and skip the brawl/other games day, just go home later that day...

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
if this is only going to be a one day trip, i'd be interested

i can contribute driving too, i find driving on canadian highways soooooo much easier than US highways lol

*edit: for some credibility lol, i've driven partly to apex2010 and pound V, and have driven highways before, with G2

but i can't do more than a 1 day drip lol but i can go *very early* and come back *very late*

i'm sure james would be interested in this too, and he could contribute driving too maybe, he's a good driver too, with his G, and it was his car some of us went in to US tournies

Windrose

Smash Lord

i can contribute driving too, i find driving on canadian highways soooooo much easier than US highways lol

*edit: for some credibility lol, i've driven partly to apex2010 and pound V, and have driven highways before, with G2

but i can't do more than a 1 day drip lol but i can go *very early* and come back *very late*

i'm sure james would be interested in this too, and he could contribute driving too maybe, he's a good driver too, with his G, and it was his car some of us went in to US tournies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcSZfY1sf4#t=0m11s

PS: is there no youtube embed on smash boards?

JPOBS

Smash Hero

lol why are u writing an application to go to a tourny haha

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol why are u writing an application to go to a tourny haha
cuz i don't know and have never met the guy (:(), and i know i'd like to know some stuff about someone before letting him drive my car up a province LOL (it's like 6ish hours)

Can I see some references for that "credibility" you speak of?
(+_+)
lol, well, jpobs/sauc3/riddlebox/weonx were in the car for pound

and riddlebox/sauc3/tojoe/raidos were in the car for apex, and we recorded some footage of our arrival there too =D

take your pick ;)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
holy **** tect really wants us to go
I also want all of you to go too.. Apparently Bam is coming too! =D

Edit: Racism in America is hilarious, <3. Are you guys gonna let MTL win so easily? Muahaha!

Also what happened to the pics of RoM 3 when we all did the triforce sign in the air after the tournament was done? And then that pic when Hbox was looking at me funny. Does anyone know who took those?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

Windrose

Smash Lord
why don't you drive some people? you have a car.
I could drive if there are many people going and need rides :S. Depends on how many people are going I guess. I'm not 100% confirmed yet and I don't wanna promise some people a ride if I end up not being able to go. Like james, I also need to check my summer school schedule.

My other john is that my car is quite old and I am not too experienced in super long distance driving. I don't believe in drinking coffee or energy drinks so I'd probably feel more comfortable tagging along with someone else's car, and be a part time driver if the main driver gets tired and pitch in for gas.

PS: are you guys planning on leaving on friday and returning on sunday morning i guess?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
i would be down to go to ottawa

but i'm bad and will get *****

plus how much would i have to pay? food, gas, etc etc?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i would be down to go to ottawa

but i'm bad and will get *****

plus how much would i have to pay? food, gas, etc etc?
Lol, this is a really good time to level up then! Have some spirit! I'm trying to convince many people from mtl that I know to go to this, I tell them it's the best time to learn how to fight different styles and learn from your mistakes because of it.

It should cost max 50-60$ I think.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
that's not too bad

if i can CARPOOL WITH SOMEBODY, i'll think about it..

ottawa is such a gorgeous city, i'd love to go and play some melee

btw this isnt andy lolol

Windrose

Smash Lord
How many people are going and how many cars? there might not even be a need for more than 1 car...and quite a few of us are drivers.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, IS it a day trip?

the tournament is two days, but melee is only on the first day. but people might want to arrive the night before/stay over an extra night after. it also depends on how many people nick is willing to house, and for how long. (or other housing)

Top Bottom