• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I suppose I COULD pick scidadle and ministry up. there's a chance that i might not go if i need to use the time to finish up some work...but i'm 90% sure i'm going.

Where would I pick you guys up?
If you could do this then you'd probably touch the heart of a small child (and Nick) very happy.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
PLEASE FUCKING POST IF YOU ARE COMING

I DON'T LIKE HAVING 6+ EXTRA PEOPLE SHOW UP

TEXT ME OR POST OR WHATEVER

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THIS

lowercase

np4944

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm a relatively new player but i go to mac, and i'll be around in the summer, hopefully i'll meet a bunch of you guys!

idea

Smash Master
DAVID I'M COMING TOMORROW AT LIKE 6:00

Hey guys I'm a relatively new player but i go to mac, and i'll be around in the summer, hopefully i'll meet a bunch of you guys!
YEAH MAYBE THAT WOULD BE COOL

I FORGET IF ANYONE IN THIS THREAD GOES TO MAC

ALSO IF YOU MEANT BRAWL THIS IS KIND OF THE WRONG THREAD

David where do you live again? Maybe I'll come by after school.
YEAH YOU SHOULD COME THAT WOULD BE COOL

*removes earplugs*

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Awesome.

1182 Fleetwood Road, Oakville ON, L6H3C7.

Cell is 727-631-2160

I will provide gas money. And if it isnt too much to ask my dad would like to meet you for a second before we go. Nothing deep just so he knows who you are and ish. Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it.

What time are you coming?

sauc3

Smash Lord
grr, i wish i could go, but its between davids and the tournament, and sadly, i dont have enough money for both :(, and i may not even be able to go to the tourney, depends on avarice giving tristan (and me) and ride from london.

do need practice tho, anyone in hamilton wanna play friday during the day?

also np4944, im in ancaster and am almost always down to play, no matter the skill level, so let just pm me if ur interested this summer.

also, in an effort to fix the spam that was sending from my hotmail, i effectively deleted ALL MY MSN CONTACTS :(, so if u wanna add me again that'd be cool...

my msn is wagonboy_3000 (at) hotmail (dot) com

reason for the () is to avoid bots picking up my email for spam lists :p.

idea

Smash Master
LOL he's gonna be disappointed...

also i could bring a wii tomorrow, but i'm assuming it's not needed. if so you'll have to tell me before i leave tomorrow cause it's too much to carry around just on the offchance we'll need it.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
grr, i wish i could go, but its between davids and the tournament, and sadly, i dont have enough money for both :(, and i may not even be able to go to the tourney, depends on avarice giving tristan (and me) and ride from london.

do need practice tho, anyone in hamilton wanna play friday during the day?

also np4944, im in ancaster and am almost always down to play, no matter the skill level, so let just pm me if ur interested this summer.

also, in an effort to fix the spam that was sending from my hotmail, i effectively deleted ALL MY MSN CONTACTS :(, so if u wanna add me again that'd be cool...

my msn is wagonboy_3000 (at) hotmail (dot) com

reason for the () is to avoid bots picking up my email for spam lists :p.
chances are he's going. is it just a matter of him picking you up?

but kurtis i promised macD that you were going :(
LOL

also david how do you bypass censoring? :O so pro

Windrose

Smash Lord
Awesome.

1182 Fleetwood Road, Oakville ON, L6H3C7.

Cell is 727-631-2160

I will provide gas money. And if it isnt too much to ask my dad would like to meet you for a second before we go. Nothing deep just so he knows who you are and ish. Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it.

What time are you coming?
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I finish class at 2:30 so i'll probably head out from hamilton to toronto at around 3:00 hopefully earlier.

I forgot to mention something, I am heading to toronto, I wouldn't be heading back to hamilton/oakville until later in the weekend. If you needed to head back I don't know if I can provide you with transportation back to oakville on the day of. Nick (Ministry) might be heading back so you could take the bus with him or something but I'm just letting you know now so that you don't find yourself suddenly stuck in toronto...

I'll pm you my contact information if you need to reach me faster.

idea

Smash Master
My PSP now plays...
- NES
- Sega Genesis/etc. (not Saturn)
- SNES with no sound (lags with sound on)
- GBA
- Converted PSX

the last one i only just figured out this morning. playing grandia as i type this =D

Rikana

Smash Champion
My psp has been collecting dust. I might just sell it.

Anyone wanna buy my Nintendo DS for $60? $85 with acekard 2i.

Or you can buy my acekard 2i individually. $25 each.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I can do one better. I got a deal for a 3DS tonight. $250 brand new in box. I have a friend buying one of my DS lite already. I have one left. Maybe I'll just give it to my ex since she never got a chance to play much.

idea

Smash Master
sweet, tutorial ended early. i'll be there between 5 and 6. somewhere in there, but i'm not exactly sure cause i might have to go out of my way to get food for later.

Rikana

Smash Champion
So I got my 3DS now. Aqua blue yeayuhz. Now I need to buy a 2nd hand SSF4 3DS and I'll have portable SF. Good stuff.

3D makes me very dizzy within a minute.

Edit: LOL I'mma look like a ****ing ******* for playing face invaders on the subway.

Top Bottom