• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
None that I know of, other than a not-so-competative Smash tournament at McMaster University this Thursday around 6:30pm-7:00pm, and a biweekly in Thornhill in about 2 weeks time.
aight donno if i can go to that, thanks anyway.

I am back with smash events now.

McD

Smash Journeyman
no you can face random people... just dont face laggers they pull off some bs during games and it makes it hard as **** to pass to peoplem other then that the game is fun when you get the hang of it theres alot of crazy things you can do
Ohtrue, I've played the game once, I quite thoroughly enjoyed it (omg, sp?!!!?)

Desh.

Smash Lord
it is a question of how the spoon can trancend (not literally, but homosexually) from coast to coast while circling the entropy

nonsense is the art of applying sensible witticisms, of anaolgies of ducks and well placed digits of pi in order to convey a wistful sense of romantic nostalgia and pizza in 20 minutes or your money back.

if you already need a compas to tell which way the wind shines then you are already well accustomed to nonsense

leave it to grmo for a good laugh lmfaoo

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey Adnan/David/Mike; I was able to get off work for tomorrow, so we're good. We'll get there on time; it's guaranteed because I'll be in Sauga all day.

Question: Want to meet up early to play? Perhaps at David's place... if he would allow for it =O

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey Adnan/David/Mike; I was able to get off work for tomorrow, so we're good. We'll get there on time, guaranteed since I'll be in Sauga all day.
YES JOSH! YES!! Wanna go to David's for like, some practice/friendlies? I'm available after 12 myself.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hell yeah, I'm up for that. Guess that answers my question, lol.

Edit: And holy crap, you replied fast. Are you constantly watching these forums or something? <_<

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
He makes it back/home @ 3 =/ so like, I'll see if you can drop by my place to play :] aswell, we could also get doubles practice, since we're gonna team up just for this tournament. I already have a partner for other tournaments unfortunately. But yeah, who else do you use outside of Falco? Do you still play Ganon?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, not as much as before; but I'm decent with him. I can also play DK, Shiek, Falcon, Fox, Link, and sometimes Marth. My Peach is alright, but nothing special... something I definitely need to work on, as well as my Marth (thanks for those tips Mike =D).

Oh, and don't worry about the doubles partner thing; I already know you have one =P

Edit: As for smashing at your place, that'd be great as well. Just let me know by tonight.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah, not as much as before; but I'm decent with him. I can also play DK, Shiek, Falcon, Fox, Link, and sometimes Marth. My Peach is alright, but nothing special... something I definitely need to work on, as well as my Marth (thanks for those tips Mike =D).

Oh, and don't worry about the doubles partner thing; I already know you have one =P
Hmm, it looks like you'll have to come to my place first and then we'll go to David's lol. I'll play your selection of characters. I'm liking the Sheik idea and maybe Link. lol. We'll see, alright? so are you down for my place? from 12-2? Hurontario and Eglinton.

BTW!! How old are you! Please for the love of god say +19!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hmm, it looks like you'll have to come to my place first and then we'll go to David's lol. I'll play your selection of characters. I'm liking the Sheik idea and maybe Link. lol. We'll see, alright? so are you down for my place? from 12-2? Hurontario and Eglinton.

BTW!! How old are you! Please for the love of god say +19!!
How old am I, huh?...

I'm 19 :psycho:

Anyways, 12 - 2 sounds great! Just PM me your address, I wantz 2 mapquestzor eet.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
How old am I, huh?...

I'm 19 :psycho:

Anyways, 12 - 2 sounds great! Just PM me your address, I wantz 2 mapquestzor eet.
****ING AWESOME! kay, my friend is hosting smash tournaments @ a some bar/ballroom. You need to be 19 years of age atleast to participate. It'll be ANOTHER place for you to work on getting better. location of the tournament according to my friend is @ Rexdale-ish area, he said something about November and on tuesdays. He's going to give me more info on it so yeah I'll tell you what's going on with that.

(btw, James. That guy you lost to 1st round might be there, LOL. Wouldn't it be so sweet to kick his ***!? lol)

Sanu

Smash Champion
He's mine, *****! ;0

Yeah, I'd love to come out to those tourneys as well. I don't know which one was James; but it'd be nice to actually go somewhat even with everyone who was in my pool at some point =p.

Edit: Question, why isn't my sig appearing <_<. I have it entered as [.img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2010/bwwolfbusheditjw5.jpg[./img], is imageshack a problem?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I know about the dots, those were just to dispell the tags. I'll check out the signature enabled dealy though, thanks.

Edit: Bah! No dice, LOL. Oh well, **** it.

Desh.

Smash Lord
link is a blonde transexual cross dressing hoe in tights with a large sword to make up for smaller things.

but if u like him thats what matter ;]

also he suck noootz.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Link's kind of fun. If you like pitching tents and camping.

EDIT: Desh, Link is sexy who cares if he's got a medium sized p3nis clearly he's not the top...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I sexed up Link today. I ***** this guy without a condom the other day.
Link is sexy, with his greeen skirt :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey Adnan, tell me your address! ...Don`t make me call your cell, lmao.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Does anyone know if Liam and Taiyo post on these boards,....or even know who they are??? They both live near the beaches

D

Deleted member

Liam used to post, his name was HMP22

Taiyo...didn't.. I think

Liam's house is down my street

Top Bottom