• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
beleive it or not, when i was a kid i liked king dedede more then i did luigi. Basically those two were my favorite charactesr (alongside diddy and bowser in paper mario)

I'm gonna have to be a dedede main

Vwins

Smash Ace
Since my tournament had nice feed back, I am planning to organize an other one. I would like to know if Toronto would be interested to come to a tournament in the first weeks on january. So far I think the best date would be the 12th since everyone would not have a lot of homework at the begening of the school and wouldnt be in vacancy. It would be really great if we could make a last East cost canada tournament with all the best from Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa before brawl comes out. It's been a long time since we were all together for a Smash tournament :).

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since my tournament had nice feed back, I am planning to organize an other one. I would like to know if Toronto would be interested to come to a tournament in the first weeks on january. So far I think the best date would be the 12th since everyone would not have a lot of homework at the begening of the school and wouldnt be in vacancy. It would be really great if we could make a last East cost canada tournament with all the best from Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa before brawl comes out. It's been a long time since we were all together for a Smash tournament :).
Lol, school is beginning to end for me around that time, the semester anyway... I have exams on my birthday the week of the 25th.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I really wish I didn't miss that **** bi-weekly, seems like so much happened, and I'm so confused now.
GAHHHHHHHH !!
not really rearry

McD

Smash Journeyman
OMG HWHAT!!!
sex?
parents... okay, sex good, parent sex bad
got it

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm totally down for that.

OH GOD. Please tell me you're going to youtube them too because stage6 will never work on my computer ( windows 98) so for instance I haven't even seen the crew battle yet. That would kill me.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Wow nate, join the new millenium man. :p jk

On the tournament note, Im definitely down for that too. Gotta brush up on my french, I haven't had a good chance to use it in years! ^.^ (Sorry in advance if i insult someone terribly lol)

efex

Smash Cadet
ok because if you talk about Burnt games you can get sued , or banned , or other stuffs, so we say BACK UP games, and the wiikey is a modchip install into your wii console that allows you to back up your favorite games :D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yo nate.

My uncle works at microsoft (canada). I could hook you up with something free, and something MUCH nicer than 98.

NO ONE should have to endure that prehistoric ish.

efex

Smash Cadet
windows 98 is alot better then xp or vista....noone should have to endure the crap that is windows period

efex

Smash Cadet
agreed. mac ftw. i win.

wait i take that back ...just in case i get "lol no" spammed again >.>
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO

ok listen up buddy its all about the l to the unix OK ?

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO
LOL NO

ok listen up buddy its all about the l to the unix OK ?
I'd use Linux but I'm a PC gamer and it has no games. =(

agreed. mac ftw. i win.

wait i take that back ...just in case i get "lol no" spammed again >.>
LOL NO, GTFO MAC***

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ToXn knows where it's at everyone.

I say you come. Also, no foods. There's a pizza place up the street. And a McDonalds down the street =P .

Top Bottom