• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

McD

Smash Journeyman
Tyler any idea's what area it's going to be?
Most likely the Pickering Rec. Center
Its got a really good amount of room and all that, and it is easy to find.
Once everything is confirmed, Ill get directions from a specific location (that is well known, and easy to access) for reference.
But yeah, I know we're getting one going, not 100% sure on dates and what not, it'll probably be mid to late november, so we'll figure everything out before homsar goes away this weekend :).

I.B

Smash Lord
Adnan's reasoning for that: if he does anything good, it was all Adnan. If he does anything bad, "Jake did it".

lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah we're beastly.
Hell yeah! Wish I could have stayed that night, ah well :laugh:

I'll watch them all tomorrow, I'm dead tired now.

Edit: You guys didn't upload any of my terrible matches? XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey, no worries, no worries. Regardless, you do quite a bit, so I'll do the ripping and uploading next time for ya =)

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Adnan on being used as an example!! Supplementary grats go out to IB, DB, and Lanowen. I'm sure Adnan couldn't have done it without you guys. well done.

<3

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Enjoy your candy, fellas. I know I will. Also, duct tape hats make me pwn at Smash.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Hey Guys

Bair to Aether Spike Reverse Edgehog with Ike is my combo now kthxbye

I'mma call it the Ike BASRE (prolly needs better name/acronym lol)

efex

Smash Cadet
lol, thats hilarious guess what adnan , i'm going to make a dynamic re-enterance to the smash world because i forgot how much fun it was to beat you with random moves like firefox and up smash with falco. Also because my falco now wears a jacket with its commercial sponsor on the back to make my business better ;) but yea i'd thought i'd start playing again just because super mario galaxies is boring me to hell that game was alittle to easy to beat

drolian did you notice the guy who says he needs to walk his cat ? that blew my mind

Top Bottom