• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Everyone is welcome to come! : D

Sounds good for crews so :0 lets talk about format. 5v5? 6v6? Stock count?

Aswell, the TVs + setups, the smoother/more things we can do.

F

F.X.

Everyone is welcome to come! : D

Sounds good for crews so :0 lets talk about format. 5v5? 6v6? Stock count?

Aswell, the TVs + setups, the smoother/more things we can do.
adana is this at jamals place ? i might be coming after i mod chris's wii

i need to give a stern talking to and shake my fist really hard because i lost my 200 posts in the toronto tread only , which made me a champion ...next to adnan..cause he has over 900...

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
adana is this at jamals place ? i might be coming after i mod chris's wii

i need to give a stern talking to and shake my fist really hard because i lost my 200 posts in the toronto tread only , which made me a champion ...next to adnan..
bend over and i'll show you modded wii

But yeah, I'd like to see details about this, ^_^.

Adnan, you going to FX on Friday? The room's different this time around, remember?

F

F.X.

bend over and i'll show you modded wii

But yeah, I'd like to see details about this, ^_^.

Adnan, you going to FX on Friday? The room's different this time around, remember?
why would he be going to me on friday ? there is no spoon ?
and bend over, why you should have asked sooner!

i just relized i can be as cool as D.B. and I.B. now

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yaaay, more smash tourneys! Count me in, suckaaaaaas.

Also, count my llama in too. Why? Because I said so, that's why.

Edit: After re-reading my post, I have determined that I'm really tired. @David: You go girl! ;)

D

Deleted member

Also, what does "food" are we getting for 5$?
chikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonzchikenbonz

F

F.X.

david how could you not attend when you know i'm attending, i bet those plans change when you here me going

F

F.X.

clearly i want my bestest friend the icey hamburglers to come to the party

F

F.X.

So is food for 5 dollars like all you can eat buffet ? i dont think i trust food for 5 dollars

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Read guys, it's serious.

I have some good news that follows with minor bad news.

Good news: We got a seriously good venue now, it's temperary but it's **** good. An entire empty house will be our venue. 3 floors is ours to be used :00. So this means that room won't be an issue whatsoever. Also, if people want to, they can sleepover, bring sleeping bags :00000.

Bad news: empty house. No furniture ]:. We're working on how we can fix this though, but yeah for the time being y'all might need to sit on the floor and play. Also we might be starting a bit later than usual actually, something like 2-3ish.

Right now we don't have an address yet, but I'll post that up tomorrow. The main interesection is Mavis/Matheson. It's actually not too far away from Matt's so this might be of some relief to most of you.

For those of you coming via transit when you get to SquareOne you'll be taking the 61 Mavis (North) bus.

Yeahhhh :]

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Depending on how good this turns out I might have a major tournament @ Nov 25th. So yeah, peepz better make it. That idea is not a for sure yet though. But since "sleepover" are allowed @ this one I think I might be able to provide housing to the le MTLers + OTTers + anyone else interested.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Fvck. I'm playing ridiculously amazing right now and there's nobody over =(

Kso

I'm gonna learn Marth and start playing IC again.

Also Fox is boring.

(Yeah, I said it Bernie. WATCHA GONNA DO HUH?!)

Percon

Smash Lord
Ugh... you don't know how badly I want to come. Need to find a ride, though... T_T

I'm gonna ask around. Unfortunately, not a lot of the smashers here can drive...

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Wow lol my Marth sucks I must train it.

I think @ the next Smashturbation I will play Marth/IC in pools this is a good idea y/n?

HGM: there's a tourney. Read Adnan's post for info he's posting moar later.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol I like red marth with the yellow shield he's pretty ^__^

red marth with red shield is okay.

red marth with green shield is meh.

red marth with blue shield is ugly.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
lol I like red marth with the yellow shield he's pretty ^__^

red marth with red shield is okay.

red marth with green shield is meh.

red marth with blue shield is ugly.
Red Marth ftw, even if my Marth days are long past me

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow lol my Marth sucks I must train it.

I think @ the next Smashturbation I will play Marth/IC in pools this is a good idea y/n?

HGM: there's a tourney. Read Adnan's post for info he's posting moar later.
Why not? Just get to the finals regardless! Learn from Mike <_< :laugh:

In other news!...

I wants a hug, I got owned yesterday again by the best in the KWC area, now i r sad. =(

:(

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Why not? Just get to the finals regardless! Learn from Mike <_< :laugh:

In other news!...

I wants a hug, I got owned yesterday again by the best in the KWC area, now i r sad. =(

:(
lol *hug*

iunno i like mike's marth i wanna try to be funny with marth mike's marth is competitive and gay i want to be funny and gay sort of like how my sheik and its silly nair works :laugh:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I wasn't gonna go 'cuz it was Marco's b-day but since Marco says he kind of wants to go, I might be going with him and we'll team and go Sheik/Falcon and be Team Banana Phone.

In any event yeah I might be going.

I'm probably gonna train up my IC and Marth though that day. Unless I pull like Mike or something and even then I'd probably use them because I'd like to get better with Marth lol. Marth is srsly fun to play :laugh:

Top Bottom